Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell, and More Hell
I listened to much of this broadcast repeat on my local station last night and when it was over at 1 AM I had a hard time sleeping.  Listening to this woman talk about her research into what hell is was very freaky and disturbing.  She does not believe everything she reports but included all in her research regardless of her personal beliefs.  I've not read the Tibetan Book of the Dead.  It seems important that certain phenomena is learned about while in physical life, before one's physical death, which helps one after death to avoid certain traps and pitfalls.  Anyway, FWIW to anyone, I post the following from July 16th's C2C show:

Recap
Diane Morang shared her research into hell, death, other dimensions, and paranormal phenomena. Based on her study of such material as the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and near-death encounters, she has concluded there are 10 different dimensions-- we live in the third dimension, and hell (a "horrible place of suffering and ugliness") is represented by the 1st & 2nd dimensions.

Upon death, many people will fall into the hell dimensions because they are unprepared to merge with the light, she declared, suggesting that a practice of meditation can teach people to escape from this scenario. Dimension 4 is what is thought of as the Christian heaven, dimension 5 is a black void without stars, and in dimension 10, spirits re-merge with God/source, she outlined.

A number of possibilities can occur when a person dies, such as falling into an astral realm where one relives their death for 1,000 to 6,000 years, or having one's entire life memory continuously replayed for a similar amount of time, she said. Several rules are of cardinal importance for spiritual advancement, Morang noted:

[*]Do not commit murder or suicide.
[*]You must learn as much as you can.
[*]You must treat people as well as you can.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/07/16.html

Her book is called:

HOW THE HELL TO GET OUT OF HELL, OTHER DIMENSIONS, AND PSYCHIC PHENOMENA
http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/eBoo...okID=85358

[user=160][color="#0000ff"]Polly[/color][/user] wrote:
Quote:
[*]
Quote:Do not commit murder or suicide.
[*]
Quote:You must learn as much as you can.
[*]
Quote:You must treat people as well as you can.
Quote:[color="#0000ff"][/color]

Excellent philosophy.  So simple yet if only everyone followed it.  I'm going to listen to this lady this weekend. 

I believe what she said because I read several accounts of NDE so I can figure out everyone's general purpose on earth. Some people getting a NDE reported going into a white light place (the 4th dimension she mentioned) either guided by a guide, a relative, into a vortex, or floated off into space where they get sucked into a vortex (this one is very bumpy). In this white light place, many people experienced everything in their lives, including the feelings of others that got hurt, and the temperature where they were at, and the feelings and thoughts they held. The white light place is like a blank canvas that project 3d experiences. But everyone in the white light place said they could only feel love and a clarity of the objective reality. Others reported being in a fire pit, but more reported horrible experiences in a dark place. Those that got into a fire pit or dark place also got sucked into a vortex first.

She mentioned about a 5th dimension being dark with no stars. I believe I've been there, but not through a NDE. You see, there were several times when I rewired my subconscious, cognitive abilities or personal views, that I would blank out first. I wouldn't feel my body, an astral body, a sense of direction, or a sense of time. I saw total darkness and I was completely in touch with my thoughts AND my emotions. If I really wanted something, I would see a picture of it floating around in this dark place, and I would really feel emotions. Then I'd say I have this change starting now and that it would remain with me in the future, even though I had no sense of time at that moment. I would feel my body again, wake up, and things start changing inside of me. After a week or two, I'd usually get what I want. This happened to me a total of 4 times. I believe this is the 5th dimension they talked about.

One of my goals lately is to try to figure out how to access this dimension again, so I can rewire my brain, change my body, etc. My other goal is see what makes prayer works and how would I feel the presence of God if he exists at all.

Very interesting comments, SI.  Your thoughts reminded me of when she spoke about what happens when people try to hang on to their physical bodies, etheric bodies, emotional bodies and/or mental bodies after they pass out of their physical bodies.  There are repercussions for each.  Each has to be disintegrated for the soul to merge with its spirit form.  It's in her e-book and I don't recall the details.  She spoke about so many things.

Another thing she said was some choose to reincarnate, others are forced.

Let me know what you think, Sily.  A lot of what this lady spoke about was familiar to me but some was not.

What was just going thru my mind before reading this thread was,... What if we live a peaceful life, yet unknown to us we are being used for evil purpose.... So how do u figure that in?

William, your question brings this question to my mind -- if a person is living a truly peaceful life, can that person even be used for evil purpose?

Paris Hilton.

Personally I believe that what you are expecting after death will play out. This lady and her reportings are just going to make more people have to experience this 'hell' phenomenom because they might start to perceive what she is saying as truth. Now in a sense it is true, because if that is what you believe, then most certainly you can have hell experiences after death. But if you take the time to work with your conciousness and explore the depths of your being before death, no matter what the circumstances, 'hell fire' is certainly something that is totally avoidable.

I definatley agree that there are lessons to learn in the physical existence before ones death to make the transition easier. Some people do associate their ego's very intensely with their physical bodies and find it very hard to let go at death.

Very interesting about some people having the choice to reincarnate or not. I very much believe in this. Some personalities just have not done the required work in physical existence to be able to shed away their bodies and continue on their journeys on other planes. I believe thought creates reality, literally. The practice we do here in this respect in physical life is very important. When you try to create something here with thought(and emotion), it takes a certain amount of time for these things to actualize. These are the rules we have imposed on physical reality, and for good reason too. Now in other levels of reality things actualize instantly. Could you imagine a personality with no practice in controlling their thoughts and emotions trying create in an environment where everything comes instantly, it would be chaos =)

I think if you believe it, get ready because here it comes. just my two cents

I think most of the C2C audience is very seasoned and intelligent and will use Diane's research as it is meant to be used.

Damo, according to many reports, lots of people don't even realize their bodies have died when that happens and will wander aimlessly, or become stuck, or attach themselves to other people or be lured by the dark forces.  There is plenty of confusion on the other side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Creation Of Hell | Michael Tsarion Hissil 0 208 06-29-2022, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Hissil