Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Euridice, welcome and thank you also for the forum upgrade. ;)

Eurydice Wrote:[user=1633]Sovereign[/user] wrote
Quote:I use to parrot to others what stewart was saying. One of the individuals I use to talk to at work got tired of me parroting what stewart was saying and this individual wanted to know what my personal opinion of what is happening in the world at the time not stewarts opinion.

:DBeen there, done that.........my friends were so tolerant, counting my blessings!

Your name here, Sovereign says it all!  Not such a slow learner, I would say!  Keep on working with your own gifts and knowledge..be senior to yourself.  May you continue your journey in health, wisdom and in good company.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Ciao baby!Cool

Eurydice Wrote:[user=1633]Sovereign[/user] wrote
Quote:I use to parrot to others what stewart was saying. One of the individuals I use to talk to at work got tired of me parroting what stewart was saying and this individual wanted to know what my personal opinion of what is happening in the world at the time not stewarts opinion.

:DBeen there, done that.........my friends were so tolerant, counting my blessings!

Your name here, Sovereign says it all!  Not such a slow learner, I would say!  Keep on working with your own gifts and knowledge..be senior to yourself.  May you continue your journey in health, wisdom and in good company.
Thank you for your kind assessment of myself and my many gifts and abilities. On the other hand I see myself as being slow and handicapped which motivates me to do better. In a way it is not a good or bad thing of how I feel about myself but I look at it as an opportunity for me to develop my many talents and abilities to a greater and greater degree within myself and along the way discover more about myself. If you don't have something to strive for or a goal in life then life is not worth living. So a perceived limitation or handicap if you don't take it in a negative way can be a good thing in learning to know more about yourself and discovering along the way of what you are capable of accomplishing in this life.:)