Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello Forum,

thank you for the invitation, Hyperspace! The forum looks nice,
hope you open such a cafe in Michigan soon. :)

Cool

Greetings,

Kris.

Hyperspace is probably asleep right now.  But welcome aboard!

What about you? No need to sleep? :)

Hello Kris Kringle and thankyou for coming to the brilliant Hyperspace Cafe!Hyperspace, Dragonfly, myself and A Silver 8 all sincerely welcome you to the HCF.I look forward to reading all your future postings Kris.Take care my friend.

Hi Avatar,

thanks for the welcome. Yes, I like it. Also nice forum software.

How is the UK these days?

Hi Kris.The HCF graphics are really great.The UK is doing okay although it has its problems. The British people need to seriously address their Victim Mind Patterns.Take care Kris.God Bless You.

Thank you for the comments.  I am glad I was given the opportunity to contribute to the start of a great forum.

Everyone needs to address their victim mentality.  Stewart said he does not see people waking up, but there better be a shift of awareness very soon.  Maybe if we make more powerful improvements in our lives that will happen.

Welcome aboard Kris, I'm happy to see you became a member over here. I'm a novice to software programming and I'm still working on the site. So you'll be seeing little changes over a period of time as I figure things out. ;)

Yes, I have been wanting to open a brick and mortar Hyperspace Cafe for awhile now. I thought it would be a great way to introduce people out here to the Hyperspace techniques. I just need to win the lottery to get the funds. ;)

We have the Swerdlows living out here and not many of the locals know anything about them. I read Stewart's new journal and seen he might have to cancel the October seminar because not enough people signed up. He's even thinking of moving and that made me sad. I wish there was more I could do to help them and so I started this forum to help bring awareness to the Swerdlows and their teachings. :D

Hi there A Silver 8.Yes i hope people wake up soon and get rid of their Victim Mentalities and their Subconscious Fear. All these bogus New Age Movements are causing so many problems and are upholding so much of the Subconscious Programming the Illuminati rely on to keep Planet Earth and its population under their oppressive control.Take care.

Hi Kris,

Welcome to the site.  Sorry it took so long to reply, but yes, we do go to sleep occasionally.  :D  Although we are usually up to around 3 or 4 a.m.  We like to live at night...much more interesting.:)  Looking forward to your posts. 

Dragonfly