Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Good info Octahedron.. Agree except for the reincarnation... I do believe our soul has many lives or life streams however that was my belief way before I met SS.
He is most defintely a master manipulator and uses it on followers to benefit him.. That is the saddest part.
Good hearing from both of you Jacaranda and Octahedron.. It's been a while.

(09-28-2012, 10:58 AM)BlueMoon Wrote: Good info Octahedron.. Agree except for the reincarnation... I do believe our soul has many lives or life streams however that was my belief way before I met SS.
He is most defintely a master manipulator and uses it on followers to benefit him.. That is the saddest part.
Good hearing from both of you Jacaranda and Octahedron.. It's been a while.
Thanks Bluemoon,

Some detail to be explained by me:

about lifestreams; yes that's what I agree with. However the lifestreams are the parts in the streams of the souls, not the souls themselves.

a soul can pick up lifestreams from departed people and integrate it with it's energy/life just before a physical birth; But that's something different than re-incarnation of the soul.

the experience-energy of a past life can be felt and analyzed, OK; but the error is, it's not the soul who lived that experience, it's a residual rest-energy what has to be processed by the (next) soul. In very few cases this can be done by the same soul; that's when reincarnation occurs. i.e. this sometimes happens with conscious suicide, but not always.

Other cases where re-incarnation can occur are early deaths as a young child and big criminal life-times. Probably it is also possible with certain mind-control technology, which I do believe it can cause a 100% re-incarnation, but I have no proofs.

the mistake about re-incarnation can be explained by this; i.e. caused by the Hindu belief system which misinterprets and confuses old picked-up life-energy with an earlier life incarnation.

i.e.

When Swerdlow scans a client and states the client had an incarnation lifetime in the ancient Roman Empire, this is likely 99,9999 % BS.
However Swerdlow could likely be correct when he changes this statement to: "the soul of the client is able to go back in time to pick up energies from people who lived that time in the ancient Roman Empire and feel them and see some "scenes" from that time from the perspective of a human who was i.e. a Roman soldier". This is done beyond time/space via the astral realms. There are also spiritual ways to get this info, but this subject does not belong to this topic.

BTW: searching for simultaneous existences via the astral is a dangerous game, esp. being scanned by a man like S.

"When Swerdlow scans a client and states the client had an incarnation lifetime in the ancient Roman Empire, this is likely 99,9999 % BS."

I totally agree.

A lot of the "scanning" which our prime fraudsters do, is based on common sense and simply analysis their clients. Any sociology or psychology student will know how to do this. Posture, facial expressions, clothing, the way you talk, what you say, your body language, your background, your manners, the way your eyes move while you talk, etc., all give away what life you are living and how you feel about it, what goes on in your mind, etc. This "scanning" is nothing else by analyzing your interlocutor and observation. You can also feel a person's energy field etc. There is nothing unsual in what they do here, which anyone else could not also do. And it also works over the phone: the tone of your voice, your expressions (vocabulary used, for example), the tone of your voice, the way you breathe, etc. give a way a lot about yourself. More perhaps than most people would like to admit. Why do you think Stewart has to go down to the basement to do his phone consultations? No crazy red-haired witch, no dogs, cats, kids, etc... This way he can hear you far better. The way you breathe while he talks about you, so he can judge whether or not he is on the right track.

And of course, he applies the same techniques as any other witch doctor / guru / sect leader in the world: he provides you with details of your life, which are bound to be true. Oh I see you will have a boyfriend / girlfriend soon (there is a 99% chance you will meet someone in the course of your life, eventually). Oh you're already with someone? Someone far better will come along (again, there is a 99% chance you will meet someone whom you are likely to consider more beautiful / intelligent / rich / whatever than your current partner, and due to your initial excitement for your current partner likely to fade away over time, this is really not magic to predict; besides, there is a statistical 95% chance that either partner in a long-term relationship will cheat on the other at some point). For God's sakes! Why do people pay money to this lump noodle only to repeat basic demographic statistics to you over the phone for $300 / hour???

As to "scanning" past life times; it is easy to tell you something which you have absolutely no means to verifying, which makes the person who talks about your past life your only point of reference. Again, there is a 99% chance that you were a peasant most of your past lives, no matter where or how you were born. There is a 100% chance that you were either a man or a woman, a child, a parent, an uncle, a niece, etc. There is a 100% chance you were once jealous, in love, happy, sad, tired, drunk, aroused, hungry, etc. Fact is though, none of these past lives matter in your present life! At most you carry over certain fractions, but I have not met anyone who is continuing his or her exact same past life. With a Swerdcrook being your only reference, and with your curiosity to learn more about your past life, you will go back for more. It is wiser, in my opinion, to consult your credit card first about your past life to remind yourself as to what you should do.

Self-discovery is a voyage we must do on our own, without ever forgetting that we live in the now.

Well said Jacaranda,

To give something extra as a warning;

I think S is able to scan energies esp. in face to face circumstances, and doing it via the astral spheres too. Be aware this man is trained to monitor and to manipulate extra with all the direct possibilities of standard evalution what Jacaranda is writing about.

And ... S has implants in his body; to me it seems very possible his physical scans are associated with amplified astral manipulation and electronic programming of the client. With his implants he could be able to detect implants in clients as well; like a radio will tune in, and S just acts like an antennae.

(10-04-2012, 07:06 AM)Octahedron Wrote: Well said Jacaranda,

To give something extra as a warning;

I think S is able to scan energies esp. in face to face circumstances, and doing it via the astral spheres too. Be aware this man is trained to monitor and to manipulate extra with all the direct possibilities of standard evalution what Jacaranda is writing about.

And ... S has implants in his body; to me it seems very possible his physical scans are associated with amplified astral manipulation and electronic programming of the client. With his implants he could be able to detect implants in clients as well; like a radio will tune in, and S just acts like an antennae.
Interesting dialogue here, thanks very much to all those commenting here for this.

Some comments: I was not very impressed with the scan I received from him - one of the things he said was just plain factually wrong, and other things he said did not resonate for me. One or two did. I do not personally believe he has any special "magical" abilities in this area.

Rather, I think people will believe what they want to hear.

What he DOES have is magnetic charisma. I saw how he attracted both males and females when he was here. I also saw, very clearly, that his body language reflected a definite preference for males, although he is happy to take females as a "second best". But clearly, he lit up the most with the males.

- ashanti

Interesting, Ashanti. Thank you for sharing your observations with us. Welcome back. Smile

(10-04-2012, 10:03 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Interesting, Ashanti. Thank you for sharing your observations with us. Welcome back. Smile
You're welcome, and thank you. Smile