Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello everyone. Just found out about hyperspacecafe... I recently became interested in most of this topics and I'm looking to deepen my understanding. Namaste :D

Hello John Babcock. How did you hear about HCF? :)

Welcome John.

Hello...I'm a little confused. I was banned from the board for no apparent reason. Maybe it was a system error... :) I was referred here by a friend who used to be a member. I don't know his user name but I can ask if you think it's important. Honestly, I came here in search of Swerdlow's hyperspace techniques... I couldn't find anything via any search engine...I was a little more paranoid I would start to think about conspiracy theories. Anyway...if the banning was on purpose, ok, I understand but it would be common decency atleast to give a reason. Thank you

Hi John, I doubt it was done on purpose this forum gets tampered with regularly by the Swerdlow's webmaster so occasionally we all get booted off for no reasons, lol! [Image: wink.png]

The forum is a little quiet right now but there's a very loyal group of readers...and sometimes writers who chime in. Don't let it deter you because the backposts are amazing.

The history is that this forum was started when everyone was pro-Expansions and then when the dark truth started coming out...the ones who witnessed first-hand the Satanic Luciferian nature of this sex-cult and its trail of destruction -felt morally obliged to divulge what they knew to the public. Right now, I'd say that hardly anyone here would encourage you in your use of the hyperspace symbols that the Swerdlows give you in order to attach you to the astral plane in order for your soul energy to become more easily accessed.

People here are very intelligent, have studied these subjects and most have direct, personal experience with the Swerdlows. They see the warning of the public about the Swerdlows to be one of the main purposes of this forum. As for knocking conspiracy theories...unfortunately..."two or more people plotting this or that scheme away from prying eyes" goes on everyday all day everywhere. There are your common scams and then there are ones like Expansions where the soul essence itself is being actively derailed - resulting in damage of the most heinous kind. Their 'crimes of the mind' like all cults are mostly invisible to the naked eye and therefore harder to detect. Hopefully you'll be spared time, money, your immortal soul...you know, the usual...by reading here.

Peace out

(11-01-2012, 11:41 AM)JohnBabcock Wrote: Hello everyone. Just found out about hyperspacecafe... I recently became interested in most of this topics and I'm looking to deepen my understanding. Namaste :D
Hello John, Elizabeth is right. The forum got hacked and they banned all the members. I'm not sure what their point was because all I did is turn everyone's account back on.