Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I`m a new one here. The main reason why I decide to log on this site is constant reptillian attack toward me and constant stealing of energy, directly or through reptilian type of people near me. I come here to learn some new stuff and to share also things I know.

Welcome

Welcome aboard Marillion.

Hi Marillion.

(02-15-2013, 06:25 AM)Marillion Wrote: I`m a new one here. The main reason why I decide to log on this site is constant reptillian attack toward me and constant stealing of energy, directly or through reptilian type of people near me. I come here to learn some new stuff and to share also things I know.

Hi!
I'm new too. The board seems pretty quiet, but I hope you will share some of what is happening to you. I thought most reptillian attacks had subsided for the most part. This would be due to a concerted effort by small groups of people scanning the earth and removing them where possible.

Thanks everyone!

Overseas, I know what you talking about. There is a quite war "out there" and reptilian propaganda comes into all spheres of virtual life, including all virtual places. Thay had hendlers and controlers everywhere and if someone write something directly from experiance, "in a blink of an eye" a few "persons" come "out of nowhere" and start to "argue" with a person, which gives quite a time for their masters to play with mind pattern of the one who wants to give something out. The dinamics and pattern are the same - 1. 90 % of a theories are given by reptilians in human form, 2. when intuitive persons start to distinct true facts from NABS and from "conspiracy" reptilian propaganda, thay becomes a renegate in places where they was "untill today" a part of a "big happy familly", 3. Most of them (renegates) ends in solitude and on their places comes reptilian slaves, or reptilians in human form which are fanatically bond to some theory or doctrine, prepare to defend each aspect of some doctrine from reptilian kitchen.

Sorry for my solid english.

My experiance was similar to the experiance from a guy from carpenters "They Live" movie. Over the years, each and every day, I become more and more aware of most part of human populations that are not humans, but reptilians in human form (most of them don`t know how they are, or know subcounsciously). Less then half of humanity are batteries to the rest of humanity without any energy potentials. That reptilians in human form are everywhere and compared to them, higher reptilians ih higher density-es are like camomille tea. I know they are not many people who would agree with that point of wiew...

Some of my programs I erase by myself, some of my programs was erased by high thin radiant entities, but more and more programs come over reptilian tehnology and many of them from reptilian "humans" monitors, who are a great channel to higher reptilian spheres and dimensions. When I start to search for more informations about human reptilians in area near me, I was followed by elite people in the elite cars, and I( was scanning all the times and attacking by different kind od energy attacks, including reptilian frequencies and ritual black magic sh*t. Then, I start to defend my self and searc for help from good aliens, and from that times, I have exposed most elite people in my area, who was deeply in politics, menagement, law, church, media and I have destroy black energy net over my city. Couple of times I was in hospital by simptoms which was near heart and brain attack, loss of breath, instant and strog dizziness, instant block out and brain and body paralises etc. Couple of times I meet them on the streat, on malls and has direc experiance what happened when you meet you enemy in person - it was pure mentally war. Ones I was attacked in front of a mall and when I break the attack and strike back, in a few minutes i saw one of them in a mall, in a very bad shape, heaving breathing problems and problems with orientation, and when he saw me, he was run away in fear.

Yes, I know it`s sounds like science fiction...It may be true, it my be my imagination, my programs or maybe I`m simply not a psihically normal person...or it could be all of it

Who are the good aliens you get help from?

Richard, I have sent you PM

(02-17-2013, 08:05 PM)Marillion Wrote: Richard, I have sent you PM
Hi,

Send the info to me also, please.

I have to say I was a bit surprised to read that they are still so prevalent. I'm beginning to think that while groups of earth colonies have been eliminated there are in fact still a great many keeping up a good effort to reprogram people. If in fact these programs are Reptilian based and not from something else. Though I believe, at least at this point, that these are reptilian programs.

I was doing a deep meditation last night using Procyon glasses and what did I see? I saw a group of Monarch butterflies fluttering about. I also saw a thick iron chain around my neck and wrists, obvious meaning is slave. I found this EXTREMELY surprising because I have done a great deal of work on deprogramming and while I was never able to remove everything I was able to sense a block around the neck and wrists. So last night I was able to see what was actually there and now I know what it means.

But it is still there.

I'm actually not too wild about using Stewarts techniques. I'm guessing in this case someone will suggest holding a monarch at the pineal etc... I have found that pushing ones own energy through these forms works better, since they are in fact energy.

Do any of we 4 people on board these days have any ideas. I'll post this here, but also cut and paste it into the deprogramming forum too.

Marillon, how are you combating the Reptilians? I don't imagine you are throwing a brown x on everyone.