Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, People!
What do you think of razors? In general.

only that all knives should be so sharp...
and they're convenient for shaving.

what do you think of heatlamps?

Literally they're hot, but I've seen the color infrared. It's a color just like gamma rays are. I've seen every primary color of the EM spectrum. Making realistic divisions between frequencies so ast o not create -ish-type shades.. there are like 100 colors. Infrared is as to red as pink is to orange. It's like a weird black color I cannot describe. X-rays have a little hook-like shape that belong with the color itself. Like if the Dr were beaming Xrays into your head.. the shape tessalates along with the beam. It's weird. Same with gamma, and beyond. It goes on and on. When you see IR, you see everything looking back at you. All bugs, dogs, everything, and it's truly not for the weak-hearted.

The weird black color with the red inside it- like "backlighting" you can't see the red but you know it's there, just like you can't see a sphere but you know you're in one.
That's Chaos, from Hebrew Ch-OZ "rending strength" 8-77/14/5 is 8-5 (opposites).

IR is not a variation on red. Far-IR is also another color.

IR is impossible to describe. It's not blackish. It's like a weird non color that is nothing like red, and is also perfectly bright and colorful. It's not something that is halfway there, it's there like green is.

And for anyone else interested in what I'm actually talking about.. then cool. Otherwise, don't ask any Q's cause it's too boring to explain

On a related matter - numerous NDE cases speak of colors never seen before

Welcome Q3eory

Hi William