Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Welcome JPM-Silver. I have a friend whom is no longer in the Navy and he absolutely does not trust our Govt either. Live and ya learn.

William Wrote:Welcome JPM-Silver. I have a friend whom is no longer in the Navy and he absolutely does not trust our Govt either. Live and ya learn.
Yes we certainly do. Many times the hard way, but oh well.

JPM-Silver Wrote:Hello to everyone on this site. I’ve been reading this site for a couple of years now and finally decided to join. I guess the main reason I wanted to sign up is so that I could join in on some of the discussions you all have.  Also because I think this site has a lot going for it and I like to support things I feel are going in a good direction.

I was in the Navy for eight years and finally woke up and realized that I was nothing more than a slave to a corrupt government. That’s when I decided to go my separate way and start seeking truth and simplicity.

I noticed there is quite a bit of talk on this site about Expansions. I too was lured into that ring for a short while. Luckily for me I saw through the many facades rather quickly and cut all ties. It’s not that I had many ties. I simply read their site from time to time, a few books which I found quite crazy and went to a couple seminars a couple years back of which were terribly boring. That’s actually how I ran into this site; through a friend who was also following Expansions…but also no longer.

You’ll find that I’m mainly a reader. I’m sure I will comment here and there, but certainly not to the extent that many members do. I’m not one to push my opinions on others. There’s enough of that in the world.

So here I am and that’s about it for now.

The best to you all and thanks for sharing what you do.

How nice short, firmed on issues but extremely creative with a few words at the same time.

Welcome and thank you JPM-Silver.

Thank you for the good energry and your understanding. See you around.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "