Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hermetic principle - "as above so below"
I'm looking forward to part two which I will download tonight because I live in a remote location, my only satellite source prevents me during the day, download allotment which really rags my ass (pay $90mo for this chit)... so I have to wake up and do it between 1 am and 6 am during the free time... arghhhhhh... glad you liked it.
Takes me back to my days with Acharya S and her Christ Conspiracy, the Greatest Story Ever Sold.
Which is another reason Stew wort is full of it... claims to have gone back to Jesus to get his blood.. give me aa effin' break!

Pt 2
As Above So Below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YA-9iHKH...re=related

Left Brain - Male
Religion
Dogma - Morals - Ignorance (superstition/fear)

Right Brain - Female
Philo-sophia (knowledge)
Logic - Ethics - Physics

Walter Cruttenden book: Lost Star
Contains the proofs of our binary star system

Platonic Year - the Precession of the Equinoxes
We are in a binary system
And it takes approx 24k years to orbit around our sister star Sirius (sophis) brightest star in the sky,

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Se...%2C28&sa=X
A list of you tubes on walter cruttenden

3 fundamental motions of solar system of The Holy Science

24,000 year
365 day year
24 hr day

I hope you watched part 1 because it's some fascinating stuff !

I've submitted these videos for review... which means, I'm asking yo to watch the entire presentation, not a small task considering their length,,,, thank goodness for the pause button.

My whole being asks you to do this. Keep a guarded mind as well as the ability to overlook what you may deem a 'doo doo'.. there is a very rich foundation here and as usually happens, the ones you want to watch it wont'.. the ones who would may not be on your mailing list......

it's so frustrating... but I am well led into watching his other presentations, it's spectacular and more eye opening that i thought before because I was introduced to this back in the mid 90's but didn't have the in depth presentation (actually tho the 2 pts are over 4 hrs, it is still considered an introducton)... try to make time for it!

I can become so forelorn when the feedback is NONE or when someone chooses to hone into one small segment to dismiss the entire thing.... I ought to smile really! It's meant for me for SURE>... pay it forward.

I have only got part way through part 2; but I totally agree with you that these presentations are very worthwhile.  So I for one am with you here sister!
He seems to be very clear and erudite.  I am enjoying these immensely.

Oh my goodness part 1 is essential too.. but as you said, pt 2 is enough to get you on board... thanks Eurydice

It's not like I"m going through life expecting validation from others, I'm way past that erroneous expectation...
and it's been a loooong time since I found a presentation that blew me a new window!.. even though I have a good foundation already that makes it;s easy for me to go along w/what he says. it's TOTALLY ON LINE with actuality!

My internet provider is a satellite connection for those unfortunate ones that live outside directv or cable.. so I have to set the alarm to wake up between 1 a.m and 6 a.m in order to download a video longer than 30 minutes because, even tho I pay $90 a ph***in month, there is a download capacity that when it's exceeded (doesn't take much) the whole system locks up for 24 hrs...... arghhhhhhh
it's not like i don't have enough to contend with... lol

IF anyone of you can manage to watch the entire presentation I think you will be grateful! No doubt whatsoever...

I did see Part 1!!! Tremendous, now am on part 2,:)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Principle of astrology proven to be scientific Breaking News 0 754 12-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Breaking News