Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hi Guys and Gals!

I would like to introduce myself -
I have interests in the UFOs, the Conspiracy Theories, the Secret Societies etc..

I am especially interested in people's experiences with the Sleep Paralysis and Out of Body Experiences. I collect testimonies about that among my friends who, for example, smoke a pot or experiment with various drugs combinations.
I experienced OOBE many times, sometimes after a drug usage, sometimes during a night, without a help by taking drugs. I have never experienced SP, fortunately.

My friends think that these experiences are great, they don't really know that they 'land' in Astral. They think that their experiences are just hallucinations during 'a trip'. Because my experiences had been really weird, I began my own research. Of course, I am familiar with the Expansions Team and other sites like that.

Ok, here I would like to write something about my experiences - I think that Astral is kinda robotic(?) plane, I can't say that beings whose I encounter there are 'alive'. They all seem too robotical to me. What I experience during OOBE is often a mechanical buzzing sound, for other people it sounds like a hovering bee hive, but for me it is unnatural sound and definitely not made by organic/alive beings. What is more, there are bright lights hovering everywhere in my room, especially neonic-blue ones. Well, it is all some kind of really sophisticated technology for me. Ah, and I am almost sure that I (fortunately) didn't experience any weird/cloacked/dark beings in my room. No aliens, No MIBs, good for me :). I sometimes felt that someone/something was jumping on my bed and on my body, and I felt intense vibrations of my body, but I know it is normal when you are in pre-OOBE state.

I read somewhere, probably, in the Swerdlows works that Astral is controlled by Illuminati and used for programming people. And what is more, negative beings like Reptilians in their non-physical form who exist also there, can attach to Earth humans using the lowest chakra. Well, I don't have comments about that at this time, I am still collecting testimonies from my friends and their friends and it gives me a bigger picture. Personally, I quitted OOBE, now I rarely experience OOBE, but it is spontanical and not planned/prepared. I am not doing it by my own will. I can't say it scares me, because I am used to it, but I really don't recommend Astral voyages to anyone, because it simply suck you into and you become addicted, addicted to drugs and addicted to trips/unconventional experiences.

And what is more, the Astral beings use you like some kind of energy generator for them.
For example, I was made many times to masturbate, it felt like someone other was directing my hand till an orgasm and later I felt extremely used and exhausted and we know all, it is not normal for a typical masturbation. I even had sex with weird beings, a few times. Always, when I had this kind of experience, my sex partner was whitish-grey, skinny but with a typical human male musculature, tall, he had claws instead of fingers, wide mouth and bald head. I can easily remember almost all his features, but I can't remember his eyes, like this specific memory was always erased from my mind. I would like to add, that sceneries where I had sex, were always like computer generated, I felt like I was in a computer game with really advanced graphics, even better like in Mass Effect 3 played in high details, anti-aliasing on, etc.. Almost real, but still your human eye catches these sceneries as a computer generated fake.

Frankly speaking, the whole Astral seems to me as a computer generated fake.

Ok, that is all for now, sorry for the wall-of-text and for my poor English.
I hope we will see each other in the Hyperspace after collapsing of our physical bodies.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find the info you're info you're looking.

Hi Bugreport. Nice to meet you! Smile There's enough stuff to read here at HCF to keep us ALL busy for the rest of our lives. Let's not forget the current events too. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Swerdlow did say that the Astral is a BAD NEIGHBORHOOD and in this, I agree with him. The military and every other nefarious ET/ED, and Luciferian operative has been very busy in the astral. There's even astral heaven/hell. Personally, I've been trying to stay out of the astral as much as possible but it's not always possible. You've had some very interesting experiences there it sounds like. Confused

Thank you all for a welcome! It is nice to be here :).

And yea, I agree with J&S opinion about Astral. Maybe that is the only thing about they are 100% honest.

Hee, hee...THAT and Kohlrabi is in the cabbage family! Tongue

Hello,

could someone tell me why my forum account is 'closed' and what can I do with it?
What is more, I have a notification -
'Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Unknown
Ban will be lifted: Unknown'

Any help is appreciated.