Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Folks
beyondinfinity Wrote:Hi Polly,

It's nice to be greeted by familiar friends. The psychic connection keeps things alive. It would be interesting to do another starcloud and see what it looks like since the last two were created.
Oh, wow, yes!  You know how many times I have wondered that?  I'll tell you why.  Both the butterfly and my core are in my Windows slide show screen saver and have been for years so I often see either one when returning to my PC after it has gone into idle mode.  I still like to look at them.  I'm game if you are!

Thanks Richard!

Polly,

I would like to do another one.  It would be an interesting comparison, especially considering there has been a significant amount of time since the last one was done.  In fact, I would have to look into my notes to refresh myself on which one was yours other than the butterfly. 

Please don't tell me.  I will look for my notes (I think they are in an old computer) after doing your third.  This way I can compare the similarities and/or differences.

I'll let you know when I have it done.

Elisa

Welcome back beyondinfinity

beyondinfinity Wrote:Polly,

I would like to do another one.  It would be an interesting comparison, especially considering there has been a significant amount of time since the last one was done.  In fact, I would have to look into my notes to refresh myself on which one was yours other than the butterfly. 

Please don't tell me.  I will look for my notes (I think they are in an old computer) after doing your third.  This way I can compare the similarities and/or differences.

I'll let you know when I have it done.

Elisa
Elisa, my lips are sealed until you let me know when you are done.  This should be quite fascinating!