Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi everyone!
(11-09-2014, 12:39 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: I haven't been able to edit either so we'll try to fix that. RICHARD! (aaaah guys, If you CIA/NSA/GIZA INTELLIGENCE drones etc. could stop harrassing Richard long enough to let him fix the "editing"  function that would be very nice, thank you.)

Stew and Janet know their days are numbered and like the demonically controlled and cornered rats they are, are stepping up their show-off tactics to their employers. 

Hmmm let's see, Planet X is bearing down, they want to make sure they make the cut to go underground, seeing as they're older goods, and (((very disposable))) unless they keep proving their worth to their dark overlords. Very tough entities to work for these demon-bosses.

I agree with you.
They have been losing clients for a long time and aren't tapping into the wealth of energy as they did in the past. I suspect Stewart is depressed and more angry due to very few male clients attending his seminars and posting on his forum. Stewart loves the attention he gets from women but, needs to feed off of male energy. The men in his inner circle seem as though they've been sucked dry.