Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from South Africa
(07-08-2012, 07:18 PM)BlueMoon Wrote: Ok. we will be here when you return.
Thank you. Smile

(07-08-2012, 08:08 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: To harm someone means to cause physical or mental damage. So unless you have done this to Stewart, you haven't harmed him. (and he creates his own reality with mind patterns etc..too, so there is that to take into account). If you were honest in your post, and telling the truth about how you feel,or what you learned, then that is not a bad thing either IMO.
Thanks for this. Yes, I was honest in my first post of my impressions at that time. But then I had a sort of almost overwhelming sense of guilt at posting it, I don't know why. Decided to take a step back, and take my time before looking at the whole thing again. Am still taking my time, and am grateful this forum is here.

Welcome to the forum ashanti and peakay911, somehow I missed seeing your posts. I made you a senior members and now you can post in the rest of the forum.

(10-04-2012, 12:14 PM)Admin Wrote: Welcome to the forum ashanti and peakay911, somehow I missed seeing your posts. I made you a senior members and now you can post in the rest of the forum.
Thank you very much! Smile

(10-04-2012, 06:17 AM)ashanti Wrote: Hi Jacaranda,

Thank you for writing, I have found your posts to be intelligent and articulate, and your accounting of your personal insights and experiences to be invaluable in assessing this area.

I would welcome the opportunity to dialogue with you, and I state at the outset, being completely upfront, that my experience is not complete. I have no agenda other than honest enquiry, and answer to no-one but myself.

I am still in the process of exploring their (Stewart and Janet's) work. To be honest, I find much of it fascinating, intriguing. I especially like the combination of mind control and spiritual healing, which is a fairly unique combination. However, I am someone who likes the full picture, and I am open to critical debate. The aspect of their business which reacts very strongly against anything that does not agree with them does bother me. The hostile reactions to any comments or questions that are merely critical thinking reflects, at the least, a lack of maturity in this area. I have seen people get shot down in flames just for expressing an alternative opinion to Stewart's take on something, and I do not like that. I have also observed meglomaniacal and narcissistic tendencies in Stewart's personality (Emperor of the universe???? "I am already so gorgeous, I could not get anymore gorgeous"????), and it is evident that he really does think he is superior to everyone else.

However, much of the work he has done is very interesting to me, and I have found it to be very helpful. I do not think I would like to become personally involved with them, but am enjoying exploring their work. I do not agree with all of it, but some insights are new, interesting, and useful.

With regards to previous criminal activity - Stewart does talk about it in his book "Montauk: The Alien Connection." He claims he was set up for fraud and embezzlement, and I believe that is entirely possible, as I know how governments do these things to people. Whether he was set up or not, it is always possible for people to change. The question is, are they involved in any CURRENT criminal activity? I don't think so.

I notice they seem to have had a very good year this year. They have a lot of fans and admirers. Personally, I do not like the whole fan/sychophant dynamic, because anyone needing sychophants around them is feeding off the energy of those people, and those people are not being authentic to themselves. It is one thing to be surrounded by good friends, it is quite another to need adoring, uncritical worshippers around you all the time. So, I do not like that aspect.

These are some of my observations and thoughts since I last posted here. I am very open to your thoughts on them.

- ashanti

Ashanti, I agree with you in that the things they discuss are interesting! Mind control does exist, the US Government has admitted doing it and I know from another government source that underground bases indeed do exist, with a lot of very weird stuff going on there.

I also know now that specific mind control for such a large scale of people that Stewart pretends exists, is not at all possible, due to sheer lack of resources of programming so many people. Stewart claims there are more than 2% of specifically mind-programmed US Citizens around. In 2010, about 4 million babies were born in the United States, so you can expect similar figures for 2011, 2012, etc. If only 2% of these babies will be specifically mind-controlled, this would require the US Government to specifically program 80'000 people, each year. If we assume, based on Stewart's writings, that programming is a continuous intrusion into the victim's life, say for example, you'd be required to be programmed from age 0-20, it would then imply the US Government would be programming about 2 million people regularly. The sheer logistics of this shows the absurdity of Stewart's reasoning. According to the US Department of Justice, there were almost 200'000 cases of rape reported in 2005. My question to you: how often to you read about rape in the paper, and how often do you hear about sexual satanic ritual abuse? Exactly.

I had also asked a medical doctor, who has done some research into the matter, and who has told me that the trauma required for the human mind to fragment, such as a child could experience if being raped, is so huge, that not only would we notice the social impact of having millions of traumatized people, but also, the efforts required, especially for a high number of victims, for this to be done successfully would be tremendous. And, as we know, people talk. Not only would there be a large number of victims sharing their stories; there would be also far more programmers 'whistle-blowing'. I haven't met a great deal of either side. Early mind-programming experiments failed, not least because the victims reported a similar story, and someone in the end connected the dots. It would be very difficult to hide this if done on a scale as large as Stewart claims exists.

Mind control does exist, however, and there are people who have been made victims of such trauma. Sexual rituals do exist, especially amongst the established monetary elite. Satanic rituals do exist, though mostly in form of cults and sects. General mind control exists and is virtually omnipresent, but to a large extend, this is the socialization process, which can be influenced and guided very easily - look at the media, advertisement, political propaganda, prevailing opinions and social dogma, to name a few. It becomes mind programming when these things are turned as weapons against you, to direct your decision-making and actions into a desired direction. We have all witnessed this.

Stewart was once traumatized very severely at age of 8, and I suspect that it was starting since that time that he started to creating his own version of reality and to giving conspiracy theories more value than reality. The subjects he discusses are interesting, no doubt. However, I do invite you to verify everything he says. Look at the facts. You will very quickly see what to believe in what he says and what not.

The second observation is the entire cult / sectarian behaviour at Expansions. You mention their heavy reactions to criticism. Observe how they put themselves and their message above that of others, in fact even push you to believe that whatever others say is not true. This precisely what cults and sects do. An example are the statistics I showed earlier on. These figures are official, I did not make them up. The rest is just maths and common sense. They will argue that official statistics are all made up. Where is the evidence for that? In truth, the government cannot make up information, which others, such as the media or academia, could easily research themselves and you'll find that there are usually several completely independent organizations measuring the same things, and still they find the same results. Ah, but these institutions are all connected through the Illuminati... Again, were is the evidence? Problem is, you cannot show evidence for something that you have made up.

This then leads me to a second observation; how can you treat people for specific mind programming when it extremely unlikely that you have indeed been specifically mind programmed? And if you were specifically mind-programmed, would visualizations and breathing techniques really help you? Say you were a victim of rape (I mention this as an example, in the assumption that most of us can imagine the pain and trauma this would cause more easily, given it is portrayed in the media), would you really start breathing differently and visualizing altars and what have you, to get over your trauma? Exactly. You'd need far heavier gear than this... Or take Janet's affirmations. This from a woman who spent time in an asylum! How many people do you know wake up every morning with an affirmation for the day? Exactly. Nothing against a positive mindset, but affirmations to remember events that never happened or to lose weight? Come on...

Based on my own research, the evidence which I have seen, or been shown, I can tell you that Expansions is a cult, with aspirations to becoming a full blown sect. You know, Stewart wanted me to help him build an Expansions Camp in Namibia! Think of Stewart as their leader, and everybody having to follow weird rules of behavior, including to 'sexually deprogramming each other'. One thing I know is that wisdom is universal, and I certainly do not need a guru to tell me what is right or wrong.

Yes, a lot of the information and things they discuss is very interesting, but I invite you to do your own research. There are statistics everywhere and about almost anything, all easily available to anyone. If a phenomenon really exists, there are usually more than one source to talk about it. There are thousands of stories from people who have witnessed ghosts and / or UFO's to make it impossible to rule out the possibility that these things are real. There is only Stewart and Janet out there claiming that archetypes will heal you from specific mind-programming.

The second thing I would invite you to do, while you still examine his writings, is to relativize, to put things in perspective. Take his book 13-Cubed for instance. How many people do you think are likely to be programmed as Presidential model? Even if that were true, it would hardly be more than a very small number. Yet, he presents this as if it were a common thing. How many people do you have living in your neighborhood looking like Bill Clinton, or George Bush, or Jacob Zuma? The only people I know that needed doubles were Michael Jackson and Adolf Hitler...

Finally, there are so many contradictions in what they say that it becomes impossible to believe in anything they say, once you have realized it. Notice they don't just share information and let you deal with it, like wikipedia does for instance, but insist they are right, everybody else is wrong, and f*** you if you dare criticize! If you know you're right, you don't need to force your opinion onto others. So why do they do it?

Here, in a nutshell, you have my take on the Expansions Cult.

(10-05-2012, 04:13 AM)Jacaranda Wrote:
(10-04-2012, 06:17 AM)ashanti Wrote: Hi Jacaranda,

Thank you for writing, I have found your posts to be intelligent and articulate, and your accounting of your personal insights and experiences to be invaluable in assessing this area.

I would welcome the opportunity to dialogue with you, and I state at the outset, being completely upfront, that my experience is not complete. I have no agenda other than honest enquiry, and answer to no-one but myself.

I am still in the process of exploring their (Stewart and Janet's) work. To be honest, I find much of it fascinating, intriguing. I especially like the combination of mind control and spiritual healing, which is a fairly unique combination. However, I am someone who likes the full picture, and I am open to critical debate. The aspect of their business which reacts very strongly against anything that does not agree with them does bother me. The hostile reactions to any comments or questions that are merely critical thinking reflects, at the least, a lack of maturity in this area. I have seen people get shot down in flames just for expressing an alternative opinion to Stewart's take on something, and I do not like that. I have also observed meglomaniacal and narcissistic tendencies in Stewart's personality (Emperor of the universe???? "I am already so gorgeous, I could not get anymore gorgeous"????), and it is evident that he really does think he is superior to everyone else.

However, much of the work he has done is very interesting to me, and I have found it to be very helpful. I do not think I would like to become personally involved with them, but am enjoying exploring their work. I do not agree with all of it, but some insights are new, interesting, and useful.

With regards to previous criminal activity - Stewart does talk about it in his book "Montauk: The Alien Connection." He claims he was set up for fraud and embezzlement, and I believe that is entirely possible, as I know how governments do these things to people. Whether he was set up or not, it is always possible for people to change. The question is, are they involved in any CURRENT criminal activity? I don't think so.

I notice they seem to have had a very good year this year. They have a lot of fans and admirers. Personally, I do not like the whole fan/sychophant dynamic, because anyone needing sychophants around them is feeding off the energy of those people, and those people are not being authentic to themselves. It is one thing to be surrounded by good friends, it is quite another to need adoring, uncritical worshippers around you all the time. So, I do not like that aspect.

These are some of my observations and thoughts since I last posted here. I am very open to your thoughts on them.

- ashanti

Ashanti, I agree with you in that the things they discuss are interesting! Mind control does exist, the US Government has admitted doing it and I know from another government source that underground bases indeed do exist, with a lot of very weird stuff going on there.

I also know now that specific mind control for such a large scale of people that Stewart pretends exists, is not at all possible, due to sheer lack of resources of programming so many people. Stewart claims there are more than 2% of specifically mind-programmed US Citizens around. In 2010, about 4 million babies were born in the United States, so you can expect similar figures for 2011, 2012, etc. If only 2% of these babies will be specifically mind-controlled, this would require the US Government to specifically program 80'000 people, each year. If we assume, based on Stewart's writings, that programming is a continuous intrusion into the victim's life, say for example, you'd be required to be programmed from age 0-20, it would then imply the US Government would be programming about 2 million people regularly. The sheer logistics of this shows the absurdity of Stewart's reasoning. According to the US Department of Justice, there were almost 200'000 cases of rape reported in 2005. My question to you: how often to you read about rape in the paper, and how often do you hear about sexual satanic ritual abuse? Exactly.

I had also asked a medical doctor, who has done some research into the matter, and who has told me that the trauma required for the human mind to fragment, such as a child could experience if being raped, is so huge, that not only would we notice the social impact of having millions of traumatized people, but also, the efforts required, especially for a high number of victims, for this to be done successfully would be tremendous. And, as we know, people talk. Not only would there be a large number of victims sharing their stories; there would be also far more programmers 'whistle-blowing'. I haven't met a great deal of either side. Early mind-programming experiments failed, not least because the victims reported a similar story, and someone in the end connected the dots. It would be very difficult to hide this if done on a scale as large as Stewart claims exists.

Mind control does exist, however, and there are people who have been made victims of such trauma. Sexual rituals do exist, especially amongst the established monetary elite. Satanic rituals do exist, though mostly in form of cults and sects. General mind control exists and is virtually omnipresent, but to a large extend, this is the socialization process, which can be influenced and guided very easily - look at the media, advertisement, political propaganda, prevailing opinions and social dogma, to name a few. It becomes mind programming when these things are turned as weapons against you, to direct your decision-making and actions into a desired direction. We have all witnessed this.

Stewart was once traumatized very severely at age of 8, and I suspect that it was starting since that time that he started to creating his own version of reality and to giving conspiracy theories more value than reality. The subjects he discusses are interesting, no doubt. However, I do invite you to verify everything he says. Look at the facts. You will very quickly see what to believe in what he says and what not.

The second observation is the entire cult / sectarian behaviour at Expansions. You mention their heavy reactions to criticism. Observe how they put themselves and their message above that of others, in fact even push you to believe that whatever others say is not true. This precisely what cults and sects do. An example are the statistics I showed earlier on. These figures are official, I did not make them up. The rest is just maths and common sense. They will argue that official statistics are all made up. Where is the evidence for that? In truth, the government cannot make up information, which others, such as the media or academia, could easily research themselves and you'll find that there are usually several completely independent organizations measuring the same things, and still they find the same results. Ah, but these institutions are all connected through the Illuminati... Again, were is the evidence? Problem is, you cannot show evidence for something that you have made up.

This then leads me to a second observation; how can you treat people for specific mind programming when it extremely unlikely that you have indeed been specifically mind programmed? And if you were specifically mind-programmed, would visualizations and breathing techniques really help you? Say you were a victim of rape (I mention this as an example, in the assumption that most of us can imagine the pain and trauma this would cause more easily, given it is portrayed in the media), would you really start breathing differently and visualizing altars and what have you, to get over your trauma? Exactly. You'd need far heavier gear than this... Or take Janet's affirmations. This from a woman who spent time in an asylum! How many people do you know wake up every morning with an affirmation for the day? Exactly. Nothing against a positive mindset, but affirmations to remember events that never happened or to lose weight? Come on...

Based on my own research, the evidence which I have seen, or been shown, I can tell you that Expansions is a cult, with aspirations to becoming a full blown sect. You know, Stewart wanted me to help him build an Expansions Camp in Namibia! Think of Stewart as their leader, and everybody having to follow weird rules of behavior, including to 'sexually deprogramming each other'. One thing I know is that wisdom is universal, and I certainly do not need a guru to tell me what is right or wrong.

Yes, a lot of the information and things they discuss is very interesting, but I invite you to do your own research. There are statistics everywhere and about almost anything, all easily available to anyone. If a phenomenon really exists, there are usually more than one source to talk about it. There are thousands of stories from people who have witnessed ghosts and / or UFO's to make it impossible to rule out the possibility that these things are real. There is only Stewart and Janet out there claiming that archetypes will heal you from specific mind-programming.

The second thing I would invite you to do, while you still examine his writings, is to relativize, to put things in perspective. Take his book 13-Cubed for instance. How many people do you think are likely to be programmed as Presidential model? Even if that were true, it would hardly be more than a very small number. Yet, he presents this as if it were a common thing. How many people do you have living in your neighborhood looking like Bill Clinton, or George Bush, or Jacob Zuma? The only people I know that needed doubles were Michael Jackson and Adolf Hitler...

Finally, there are so many contradictions in what they say that it becomes impossible to believe in anything they say, once you have realized it. Notice they don't just share information and let you deal with it, like wikipedia does for instance, but insist they are right, everybody else is wrong, and f*** you if you dare criticize! If you know you're right, you don't need to force your opinion onto others. So why do they do it?

I would also add that the book 13 Cubed was heavily "edited" by the Swerdlows. So much so that some of the accounts were barely recognizable to the original authors. Objection to such liberties and manipulations was ignored.

(10-05-2012, 04:13 AM)Jacaranda Wrote: Ashanti, I agree with you in that the things they discuss are interesting! Mind control does exist, the US Government has admitted doing it and I know from another government source that underground bases indeed do exist, with a lot of very weird stuff going on there.

And thank you for this. You raise some very valid questions on a number of counts, and your points echo some of the thoughts I have been having along the way, while keeping an open mind. I certainly intend to do further research. Your questions reminded me of some more thoughts I had along the way at various times, both from reading the works, and observing the posts and interactions on their website. Among these:

- When I was reading "Montauk: The Alien Connection", I couldn't help thinking that the experiences described either were real, but I could not see why Stewart was singled out for such special treatment, or, he is mentally ill. It was written like a child who fantasizes about being the most important person in the universe. I thought to myself "If I had experienced things like that, would I be writing in this style about how important I am?" No, I would not.

- Your points on the numbers of people and statistics of actual victims of government mind control programmes (and agree, they do exist, there is plenty of evidence of that) are valid. Yet so many people who join the expansions community all claim the same experiences, all start talking about their "triggers", and all get advised to do their "release work". It just does not resonate. Also, victims of this type of government mind control programming require very specifically individually tailored therapy, the "one size fits all" approach does not fit. I notice Stewart and Janet are also not at all interested in the individual cases of people who share very personal details about their lives - these people get flip responses such as "What about your mind pattern attracted that to you?" or "You need to do your release work". Some of the people are clearly disturbed by traumas in their lives, not necessarily anything to do with government mind control, but just plain old family or life issues - so applying the "mind control" solution is indeed an inappropriate response to people who need real therapy to deal with their issues.

- I found 13 cubed to be interesting, but found Stewart's analysis of the cases to be superficial, and uninformed. Some of the people are clearly mentally ill, some clearly have had childhood abuse experiences, and if they did, they sure as heck need more than "green spiral staircase" to deal with childhood abuse. I think childhood abuse is widespread, and this, rather than government mind control programmes, is the source of much of what many people are needing to work through.

- I have also noticed over time, Stewart and Janet make predictions of impending false flags, staged alien invasions, and so on, and none of these came to pass. Instead of admitting egg on their face, they quickly spin and move on. Some of the videos they present as evidence of their "we told you so" predictions really are trite. They obviously do not have any knowledge of research methodology, and evidence based research.

What I do find amazing is how many people are just uncritically swallowing it all up. One or two dissenters emerge, then get squashed and no doubt booted, but the masses suck it all up, without question, happy to adore their gurus.

Yes, you are right. This is just like a cult. I normally think of cults as organized groups with systems in place, where people live together and spy on each other and report each other - such as the main cults we all know about. But this is a cult in formation indeed. It requires people to suppress or do away with their own worldviews, and accept Stewart and Janet's worldview uncritically, it requires adoration of the gurus, and anyone that gets out of line is attacked to either fall back in place, or be ejected, it requires money (of course), it requires people practice the diet, techniques and worldview that Stewart and Janet dictate, it is starting to develop peer group pressure to protect the guru and attack anyone expressing an individual opinion that does not support their dictates........

I just saw this posted on Stewart's FB profile (public): "Waiting in the lounge in NY for my private escort to my plane. When I checked in they immediately recognized the "Sverdlov" name so they asked an Albanian security guard to escort me personally to their amazing lounge! It looks like a Romanov castle. When it is time to board they will come and get me to personally escort me through security and onto the plane. My Russian adventure is about to begin!"

And I nearly puked. For me, I think Stewart's pathological Ego is THE biggest off-putter. No person of great spiritual mastery speaks with an ego like that. I think of all the many people I admire, spiritual and scientific - Gandhi, Krishnamurti, Mandela, Desmond Tutu, Martin Luther King, Carl Sagan, and a hundred others, and they all had HUMILITY in common.

I have been thinking aloud here, your post and questions prompted these thoughts, and it has been very helpful, thank you very much indeed, much appreciated!

- ashanti

(10-05-2012, 06:47 AM)Mercy Now Wrote: I would also add that the book 13 Cubed was heavily "edited" by the Swerdlows. So much so that some of the accounts were barely recognizable to the original authors. Objection to such liberties and manipulations was ignored.
Thank you, I find that to be very interesting. I assume you have first hand knowledge from some of the authors themselves, but am not asking who they are. I did pick up that Stewart noted that some of the people had "fallen off" their deprogramming work, having been "triggered" into their alters, so I guess that was referring to those authors' objections?

(10-05-2012, 07:34 AM)ashanti Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 06:47 AM)Mercy Now Wrote: I would also add that the book 13 Cubed was heavily "edited" by the Swerdlows. So much so that some of the accounts were barely recognizable to the original authors. Objection to such liberties and manipulations was ignored.

Thank you, I find that to be very interesting. I assume you have first hand knowledge from some of the authors themselves, but am not asking who they are. I did pick up that Stewart noted that some of the people had "fallen off" their deprogramming work, having been "triggered" into their alters, so I guess that was referring to those authors' objections?

Yes I know a couple of the original authors . He may well have been referring to the original authors "objections" to such manipulations but also some have since totally disavowed the Swerdlows.

I knew one author who was shocked when the book came out and he saw major distortions in his story. He was made to look really bad and deranged and felt humiliated and betrayed because he was a loyal follower for many years.

This person also was led to believe SS had to ability see him by remote viewing in his own home. Such is the power of the Swerdlow manipulation. I decided not to read 13 cubed because after hearing this, I felt is was fiction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi from South Africa Alien Lady 9 2,359 06-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Last Post: sameesadiq