Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi y'all
Gee, thanks for that MN! What a wonderful story for me to hear right before I am going to be house/dog sitting for my sister and brother-in-law in a setting very similar to the one you described.[Image: 0373.gif]

Thanks HeadSpace. It's nice to meet you :)

Oh now , now ,not to worry DT. I stayed at that residence many, many, many times without  incident . I live rural myself ,much more so than they and I have stayed alone(except for the ghosts:)) with no problems or hesitation.Before the mountain lions showed themselves I would walk the woods alone in the dark at times.Okay with my dog. He goes where I go:) I suspect this incident had to do with an encounter I had with one of the network people a few months earlier....the one with the black eyes.In that regard I felt responsible to some degree for what happened next door. However I  am aware that the demonic needs an invite of sorts or an opening  of which there was with the neighbors.One of the reasons I cringe when I know of people opening themselves up to such energy.  

SilverInfinity Wrote:I've been here before several years ago. I got off and on whereever my spiritual journey took me. Just want to drop by here again and catch up with some friends.

-W
Hello W,

You are one of first creators of this forum, so be welcome anytime you wish.

O