Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Historical Origins of the Illuminati
http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/apoc...cross.html

an article from the esteemed Dr. Len Horowitz, the link of which was posted
on Kerry's blog today.

I don't know very much about the origins of the word Illuminati and,
try as I may to find a recent thread here that discusses changing the
word to something else... I just started a new thread.

Interesting!

The link I posted is talking about the American Red Cross
but as you get into the article it gives alot of history on the Illuminati... just thought I'd mention that if you click on it and are confused.

Thanks for posting this Sifter. I've been aware of Dr. Horowitz and his views for many years now but hadn't come across this article. I share most of his views.

It's late and I'm exhausted but I did want to point out something about the article.

I just hope that later ,in the light of day , it's coherent.

Here he refers to the Hebrew word "nachash" or "n-ch-sh".

"The Latin name of "Illuminati" and the biblical term for snake have related origins and definitions. The word snake derives from "nahash," which came from the root word "nhsh" meaning to "discover," or "decipher." In Latin, "illuminare" meant "to illumine," or "to recognize," or "know."

Nachash has can be one of 3 forms.
A noun which means = serpent

A verb which means= to divine,decipher(diviner) or deceive

An adjective = something that shines

I think literal Hebrew would be "a shining enchanter".

It is my opinion that probably all three are in play when referring to the Illuminati.

" A luminous enchanting serpentine being"

FWIW.

Yeah, all 3 do apply. thanks.
Horowitz is a real maverick. Sherri Kane works non stop along side with him having defected from Fox News several years ago.

That article is really a nutshell summary. That guy knows what he's about and his books spill so many beans that even those that appear to be on his side are slandering him, the likes of Benjamin Fulford, Deagle and other names you'd recognize. You can spend a looong time on his website(s) where he goes to great lengths to prove his exemplary status and thoroughly exposes "who's who" ... like you Mercy Now, I share most his views too.

Illuminati are of the same origins as those indo-european people including the jews.

Particularly, the bases of illuminati origins can be found at the great plain regions, the Caucasians mountains being one of these. Very often there are also lakes there.

Those are entrances into underground bases where the race of reptilians exists. The lakes are merely to hide and obstruct those entrances.

When those reptilian races came into possesions of mammalian or other alien genetics they create hybrids infusing those genetics with their own.

In such way they also created earth-'humanity' and left the results of their genetic experiments to wander into wilderness.

Illuminati are simply few of selected to keep the experiments to run smoothly and to perform some function like to create wars because of need for blood.

Reptiles like human hormones and it's much easier for them to create hybrid races with those hormones than to run around catching human aliens.

Their analogy is that they, reptilians, are the god, the jahve or elohim from the bible, illuminati are shepherds and the rest are cattle or flock.

That's why masonry use the G letter for god. It resembles the serpent.

The illuminati are no genetically special nor different really. There are just choosed from generation to generation to perform some taksk. It's like when the administration in the camp or prison choose some labor to perform tasks from the fellow prisoners.

Hi Sariel :)