Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit by a truck or draining life force?
[color=#0000ff Wrote:Anu-021413[/color]]
Yes, born in the latter part of FEB. I'll try to do as much of those things as I can. I don't know much about the Chakras thing,but I've been feeling less of a drain since I posted this. Something good is working now. Thanks for the help.

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better, just talking it over works like a release, it is interesting that you are a Pisces and explains many things that you go through.

A brief explanation – Pisces is a water- mutable sign, water must flow for it to stay pure, clean and on course.

The mutable energy creates the Pisces person to be very sensitive to the surroundings, so if you are around people that are dark, down or sick you will absorb the energy they are projecting, so all water signs must be very stern with protection.  

Here is an analogy of how Pisces energy works–  

Imagine a 20,000 gallon pond that has gone stagnant, green and become lifeless, you pour one gallon of fresh water into that pond, what happens? That one gallon also takes the form of the green stagnant water. 

You are that one gallon living amongst millions of stagnant minds; you must remain in the form of purity and clarity to not become stagnant! It is a challenge to be a minority, but once you have it under control it is a privilege.

[color=#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]
[color=#0000ff Wrote:Anu-021413[/color]]
Yes, born in the latter part of FEB. I'll try to do as much of those things as I can. I don't know much about the Chakras thing,but I've been feeling less of a drain since I posted this. Something good is working now. Thanks for the help.

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better, just talking it over works like a release, it is interesting that you are a Pisces and explains many things that you go through.

A brief explanation – Pisces is a water- mutable sign, water must flow for it to stay pure, clean and on course.

The mutable energy creates the Pisces person to be very sensitive to the surroundings, so if you are around people that are dark, down or sick you will absorb the energy they are projecting, so all water signs must be very stern with protection. 

Here is an analogy of how Pisces energy works– 

Imagine a 20,000 gallon pond that has gone stagnant, green and become lifeless, you pour one gallon of fresh water into that pond, what happens? That one gallon also takes the form of the green stagnant water.  

You are that one gallon living amongst millions of stagnant minds; you must remain in the form of purity and clarity to not become stagnant! It is a challenge to be a minority, but once you have it under control it is a privilege.  
Well put. Again thanks. I've always been myself,and individual amongst the many.  It's not that I forgot that,it's just that at times it gets to be too much. Things are intensifying. Pure, and simple. I've been finding over the last few mos,that I'm more intune with things than I thought possible. This time,I was just trying to get through the week.