Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya
Hi Sariel,

Thank you for your number analysis.

I've also two mid-names (Roman Catholic God-father names) between my first name and surname.

The first mid-name has number 11 (= maroon)

The second mid-name has number 7 (=violet)

Stewart Swerdlow has advised me to release one mid-name or choose a complete new mid-name; because of the balancing function of 1 mid-name.

I'm thinking about mixing the 1st and 2nd mid-name to 1 (with number 18 = 11 + 7)

So my name frequency overall will change from:

9 11 7 5 (overall 5) or gold/maroon/violet/green (overall green)  to:

9 9 5 (overall 5) or gold/gold/green (overall green).

The difficulty is to change my name I need to get permission of the Dutch Government (in the name of the Dutch Royal Queen), and that seems a complex procedure.

Also there are practical barriers as bank accounts, bocial numbers etc. 

BTW: You mean with green shadows the spectrum between pale/light and deep shades ?

Best Greetings.

Octahedron

Quote:BTW: You mean with green shadows the spectrum between pale/light and deep shades ?

Actually between pale/light and medium. The deep would be if there are at least three letters.

Quote:So my name frequency overall will change from:

9 11 7 5 (overall 5) or gold/maroon/violet/green (overall green) to:

9 9 5 (overall 5) or gold/gold/green (overall green).

Mathematically speaking, if you choose 11 for your new middle name, rather than 9, you would keep all your colors and numbers, only in different sort of order. If you choose 9, you will lost 7, and very powerful color violet. And, you lost your 11 which is too, very powerful color maroon (courage, strenght, energy to complete physical task).
However, here you must decide on your own using your inner-knowledge and Oversoul communication.

Interestingly that you have 9, and 11. So, you are here to end the cycle, and start new beginnings at the same time.

What did Stewart tell you about this?

Quote:The difficulty is to change my name I need to get permission of the Dutch Government (in the name of the Dutch Royal Queen), and that seems a complex procedure.

Also there are practical barriers as bank accounts, bocial numbers etc.

BTW: You mean with green shadows the spectrum between pale/light and deep shades ?

Best Greetings.

Octahedron

I did meet myself with this problem. I think that this procedure should take about at least half of year. I don't have middle name, and Stewart says that make me out of balance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hiya! carlasmith 4 1,608 11-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post: biosonico