Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Float... :)
I got a question... is there a way to levitate oneself off the ground...?

Just curious?  Anybody ever experience such feat or phenomenon ... :)

Mentally support your weight

Several winged lineages possess flight mentally. That is, suspended in the air without flapping

And I suppose such entities must've completely solved their mind-patterns of rising above a situation, to a critical-mass point where it bled over to physical/mental flight capabilities

Aren't the Sirius A peeps float instead of walking.. according stewart... :)

In dream, there is a certain mind set get into when i float or fly... what if i apply that same mind-set in Physical reality? my guess is that it may take much effort to actually achieve it...

Somehow, Sirius A peeps figure it out... wut's their mind pattern? i wonder... :)

Spirochete-2 Wrote:And I suppose such entities must've completely solved their mind-patterns of rising above a situation, to a critical-mass point where it bled over to physical/mental flight capabilities

hmmm... You seem to understand exactly what i am talking about... have experience such thing...? :)

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:Aren't the Sirius A peeps float instead of walking.. according stewart... :)
Yep. They also teleport everywhere around anyone speaking to them

If color of Gravity is Brown... the opposite color should be Anti-Gravity.... if i focus on that color... maybe i will attain the ability to float... :)

What's the opposite color of brown?

Do you believe using visualization alone, no matter what technique, will do it?

Anything that goddamn LEVITATES, is a rare entity