Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we replicate Edgar Cayce's methods..
He used sleep as a psychic tool. It's difficult to use sleep.. it's very unstable..

I guess if you had the right genetics it would be easy to do. I don't think there's been another Edgar since Edgar. Unless they are hiding their talents to stay low key.

I find it pretty much impossible to use dreams for anything.

There are those whom say dreams is the true imagination.  Dreaming is the power that created this world. 
Dreaming is more than we are taught.   Is imagination like dreaming?   There are those who can control their
dreams.
  Me, im just dreaming for a better life.

I'll dream to THAT!

There are all sorts of dreams, some where you're really getting messed with in the astral, some benign. It's hard to know what happened when we wake up and can't remember those experiences. I'll add this to my list- lol!

How can we use sleep? It's just 5 - 10 hours of dead nothing. The symbolism is unstable as hell

This is an old post so I am going to respond to the way I see it or understand about Edgar Cayce method. The real Cayce when he went into a trance took a back seat in order for another entity living inside of his mind took over and spoke on Edgar Cayce's behalf much like when someone is dead drunk and does things to people that is downright evil, insulting and due to an entity or entities take over that is not so friendly and takes advantage of this person body but latter people hurt by the drunk is told of his evil deeds but the person that was drunk who took a back seat to the not so nice entity can not recall that they did anything wrong while intoxicated and their is lost time a total blackout. Probably why they call alcohol spirits They referred to the substance as "spirit water" since, in the native belief, being drunk allows you to see the spirits of your ancestors and the gods. We have no independent existence or that we are really not our own or simply we that are we who are just a very infintesmaly small representation of our true self since we share the same space with other unknown entities good or bad that seem to live within our minds and have existence like we do but the difference is we are the primary occupier's of our bodies but if we take a back seat via alcohol, drugs, self hypnosis or enter a trance we will find out very quickly what type of entity comes forward to assert control of our body when we take a back seat.

Edgar Cayce in his normal wakeful life was a very simple country kind of guy probably very likable fellow his psychic abilities were active during his normal life he espoused the Christian life as his way. The entity that shared the same space with Edgar Cayce was a bit extreme in its personality but seem to want to give an answer to those that asked the entity while Cayce was in a trance or took a backseat for it to come to the forefront to respond to questions. Since they had to write down what the entity was saying especially the more life or death situation where Edgar Casey son got deadly acid spilled into his eyes. Cayce had to rush to the couch and go into a trance as quickly as he could for the entity to come forward to give an answer to how to deal with the dangerous acid that is in his sons eyes. The entity always seem to give the right answer in regard to medical questions since they had long time consultant in chemicals and medicines examine what the entity said what chemicals to use to cure Edgar Cayce's son of acid spilt into his eyes.

So the bottom line is when you take a backseat however you do it trance, or self hypnosis. Do you have some entities that hate you and everybody around you since you have not figured out how to work with them instead of against them or are there other entities that love you and want to be your friend and help you any way they can. They are one of the many characters that try to express themselves in your dreams but most people are not aware that these entities are just as real as you are in your dreams as you are in your wakefull state.

(08-03-2013, 12:15 AM)Richard Wrote: I guess if you had the right genetics it would be easy to do. I don't think there's been another Edgar since Edgar. Unless they are hiding their talents to stay low key.
[Image: www.psychicmediumreadingsbykristine.com]
While it may not be exactly like Edgar Cayce, but this amazing psychic I met is able to see things and even communicate with those who have passed on.

She told me that she has no trouble reaching spirits of those who have passed on, her problem is that too many spirits are trying to pass messages through her to those still on this earthly plain!
And while most psychics get information from you before they start, she doesn't ask for any info except the name of the person or pet that has passed on!
Plus she doesn't even need to talk to you, everything is done through emails!
And she seems to have an amazing accuracy rate, her clients are often amazed at what she receives from the other side. Check out some of her testimonials:
http://www.psychicmediumreadingsbykristine.com

What cayce was doing was he was having an outer body experience or astral projecting, and then going to read the akashic records.

you have to be able to astral project or obe, or at least lucid dream. there are lots of people who have courses on it, read robert bruce's stuff, i think he is probably the best one.

(08-23-2014, 09:56 PM)Gil Carlson Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 12:15 AM)Richard Wrote: I guess if you had the right genetics it would be easy to do. I don't think there's been another Edgar since Edgar. Unless they are hiding their talents to stay low key.
[Image: www.psychicmediumreadingsbykristine.com]
While it may not be exactly like Edgar Cayce, but this amazing psychic I met is able to see things and even communicate with those who have passed on.

She told me that she has no trouble reaching spirits of those who have passed on, her problem is that too many spirits are trying to pass messages through her to those still on this earthly plain!
And while most psychics get information from you before they start, she doesn't ask for any info except the name of the person or pet that has passed on!
Plus she doesn't even need to talk to you, everything is done through emails!
And she seems to have an amazing accuracy rate, her clients are often amazed at what she receives from the other side. Check out some of her testimonials:
http://www.psychicmediumreadingsbykristine.com

Yes I agree there are other good psychics like the Psychic Twins and Long Island Medium for example. I just haven't heard of any that have come close to the abilities Cayce had.