Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How exactly do dark entities feed off fear?
How are these things actually using fear energy as a stimulant? Surely they don't feel the "scared" aspect of what the victim feels.. so is it converted to something they use? Also, it seems this is a function/ability of ONLY certain lifeforms, since obviously "eating fear" is unheard of anywhere else

Since they are negative entities, they need negative energy to survive. I wouldn't think it would be a stimulant to them. I would think more of a depressant like alcohol. The energy isn't converted to anything else. They feed off the energy.

Maybe the term feeding on fear is a symbolic one. I think its kind of been made a cliche, commonly used in New world religion setting. I would Guess it is something very enjoyable for the dark entities. But astral Creatures might be able to feed on it.

Off-World Communication: 
---------------------------------

'As stated, as is correct, that these entities can use fear as the vehicle to take that being's energy.'

'What is of importance here, is how can one discover within oneself the ability, or have the mind-set, which prevents such a scenario from occurring.'

'Think of your past times, in invasions, in times of crisis, in times of terror...what have been the mechanics of energy exchange?'

'It is therefore; essentially the same process, which has not changed throughout the millennia.'

'If, the person, strengthens themselves, both mentally and physically, can learn of the methods to be that which the other negative entity cannot use against them and create fear, then that negative entity has been conquered.'

'This, then, becomes the life-long process of learning, which all humans are doing, to conquer their own negative situations/entities/victimisation, in their own specific way.'

'This is the arena for learning.'

As a facetious reply I would offer that they create conspiracy theories that defy the laws of logic and reason.

But then...they really DO turn human against human by utilising the weaknesses of their nature as seen within the political, sociological, psychological and religous spectrum of their being. They spawn upon the fear of the individual ego and collective psyche of humankind.

Just like the inhumans of this world sow discord and harted between peoples and nations...for much the same reasons - that is, to satiate the baser instincts of their nature.