Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the city hurts your brain!
I don't believe in frequency's effect on the general public. I think a lot of people do not have psychic abilities, any more than emphatic abilities, so they cannot tune into the frequency of the forest. Say if you are a theme park, and it looks like a forest, and it smells like a forest, then you will enjoy it like the forest. In this case, we physiologically react to the seemingly real forest.

And I can "tune" into the frequency of a forest. So can a lot of people. So can actors. That's how they act out what's in their imagination and the audience would follow along In this case, we react to the forest in our imaginations. The stronger our memory of the forest, the better.

We have physiological and imaginative reflexes wired into our brains, eyes, and olfactory glands.

My claim wasn't that you get the complete benefit of looking at a picture or dynamic video of nature. Conversely, the article says that showing a photo of urban can trigger some stress, not the same stress as if you are in the city.

Yes SI I agree that we are wired in that way, and most people can/will react to virtual realities, but you do not need to be psychic to tune into frequencies. Living rural for more than 20 years has showed me that we do not tune into it, it tunes into us, your environment becomes part of your own frequency whether you live in the city or in the country.

Yes SI I agree that we are wired in that way, and most people can/will react to virtual realities, but you do not need to be psychic to tune into frequencies. Living rural for more than 20 years has showed me that we do not tune into it, it tunes into us, your environment becomes part of your own frequency whether you live in the city or in the country.

AJ's correct. Having lived rural most of my 55 years I can attest that the frequencies tune into you. The trees and flowers and even stones will show themselves in ways that may surprise .If you can get your hands on some early Currier and Ives prints you will see in the trees what they saw due to being on that frequency. Not all of them but some.

This can happen in the ities as well it's just more difficult. 

AJ's correct. Having lived rural most of my 55 years I can attest that the frequencies tune into you. The trees and flowers and even stones will show themselves in ways that may surprise .If you can get your hands on some early Currier and Ives prints you will see in the trees what they saw due to being on that frequency. Not all of them but some.

This can happen in the ities as well it's just more difficult. 

What can do worrying me is the higher account of cell-phones in crowds, toxins in cities;

there is more satanic music and all the metalic devices like cars, machines, equipment and programming advertisements do not good things.

Yes octahedron,

The cities are almost complete with dead orgone, the majority of people live in cities and that is the reason why cities are the playground for the illuminati, rural areas can not be affected in this way, Mother Nature is our natural enforcer against all types of attacks, and people focus on the illuminati, but they should focus on self and what they are doing to assist with the destruction of the only thing that keeps us safe.

cell-phone masts and cell-phones do transmit with more EM-power in the open field because the distances are bigger.

So, out of the city in low populated areas a cell-phone mast tower is much more dangerous if you are close to it. The same is with a cell-phone.

More dangeous than this, is using a cell-phone powered-on in your car; because your device has to break through your cage of Faraday to pick up the remote signals. In this case instead of using a handheld cell-phone you better use an antenna on your car connected to your built-in cell-phone on your dashboard