Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to protect Grandma (or yourself) from getting COVID-19
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/how-t...r-yourself

How to protect Grandma (or yourself) from getting COVID-19
N95 masks and below don't work. If you are serious about PPE, you'll want to wear a respirator with at least a P-100 filter. But even that won't guarantee you won't get infected. But this will.

Steve Kirsch
14 hr ago

I’m showing off my new PAPR unit from Mira Safety in my latest 2-minute video:

https://rumble.com/vwkawa-how-to-protect...covid.html

If you are a regular reader of my substack, you know that cloth masks, surgical masks, and even N95 masks will do absolutely nothing about protecting you from getting COVID.

If you are serious about PPE, this video shows what you’d wear to protect yourself from getting COVID (or what you’d have Grandma wear to protect her).

Shown in the video are:

1.    CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask ($240),

2.    P3 virus filters ($150) filter out 99.9999+% of biothreats as small as .2 microns. This is serious protection, much stronger than you’d get from any other filter.

3.    MB-90 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) unit ($400)

https://www.mirasafety.com/products/cm-6...l-gas-mask

https://www.mirasafety.com/products/part...rus-filter

https://www.mirasafety.com/products/mb-9...rator-papr

It's super easy to breathe in this setup, no resistance at all.

The headgear won't fog up due to the blower in the paper. The battery pack lasts 12 hours and uses 8 AA rechargeable batteries.

This is the shortest video I have ever made since I started my Substack.

Other alternatives

If this isn’t your cup of tea, you can find several innovative solutions in my earlier article on masks including the Leaf Mask, Air Ring, and AO-air mask, but there is no guarantee any of them will work nearly as well as this.

A good way to test for yourself whether your mask is doing its job is to watch this video of two Marines testing masks.

https://leafmask.com/

https://www.air-ring.com/

https://www.ao-air.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17FaG7mLEvo&t=15s

MaggieRusso
LMAO

We evolved with germs & viruses. We need to challenge our immune systems regularly to stay healthy. I'm in a sweet spot, in good health just over 65 but far from fragile, so it might be easier for me to resist the propaganda and opt to not live in fear of life. If I die, I die, but I don't think it'll be Covid that takes me out. If it does, so be it.

Sentinel_2020
Readers, I am leaving my original comment below for your entertainment.

That said, I just watched the video. I was so beside myself when I initially skimmed the article, I couldn't think straight for a few minutes. I thought WOW! What a 180 deg turn Steve made with this article. I am so relieved that the entire post was /SARC.

You got me Steve! You got me good! The laugh is on me this time!

Here is my original reply to Steve.

Steve... I can't believe this post or even the reason behind it being posted.

It reads like a face diaper marketing ploy to the sheeple to maintain the mask deception.

...in my opinion, the posting alone is in support of the mask garbage/nonsense already proven to be ineffective and pushing ridiculous alternatives.

I am NOT jabbed and will die on this hill to remain “Pure-Blooded” if need be and I do not let fear rule over logic, science or common sense. I don't wear a mask, period, regardless of people I know that have had all of the slow-kill jabs or not.

This entire mask BS is one of the biggest farces I've seen in my lifetime. I encounter people everyday that wear a mask on under their nose, under their chin, grab it with their hand and remove it to only set it on another unclean surface and then put it back on when they're done talking, or eating, or just b/c they needed a break to breath freely instead of their own contaminates being exhaled with every breath.

Most of the general public at large are totally ignorant when it comes to dawning/removal of PPE and the environment it is actually meant to be used in.

It's sad and at the same time comical to watch.No device in front of your face between you and anyone else, nor any Hi-Tech cool looking gadget for the kids as mentioned in the “Alternatives” does anything but provide a misleading false sense of security.

I am a retired L2 Anesthesia Tech with over 15 years of experience in the Operating Rooms of 2 Trauma Hospitals using PPE.

People need to stop falling for these false marketing campaigns and learn to do some deeper research.

baldeagle70
Sigh. Steve is being facetious. Obviously.

Sentinel_2020
I just watched the video. I was so beside myself when I skimmed the article, I couldn't think straight for a few minutes. I thought WOW! What a 180 deg turn Steve made with this post. I am so relieved that the entire post was /SARC.

You got me Steve! You got me good! The laugh is definitely on me this time.

Cousin Clem
My hats off to the entrepreneurs who are smart enough to take advantage of the suckers out there. None of these are useful or necessary. Just walk outside and breathe. There is NOTHING to fear. If it's grandma's time, no piece of plastic wrapped around her face will save her. Stay away from all pharmaceuticals, processed foods, polluted water, 5G, move granny away from that power plant. All covid is toxic overload.

Kathleen
I see you're having fun yes for full protection of a 99.7% survival rate infection we would have to enter and entertain absurd land. So much easier to boost your Vitamin D.

BuelahMan
I am still not convinced the Covid virus is even real. Actually, do ANY viruses exist? Can someone take the snot from a sick person and isolate a virus that can be seen with electron microscope?

Sentinel_2020
The answer to both questions is NO You believe there are actual viruses that infect us. I challenge you to find and post any “virus” that has ever been purified and isolated using Koch’s Postulates.

Big E
Steve, in my humble opinion, NO ONE should be wearing masks against a virus. Masks simply aren’t appropriate for daily life. Worse, masks are oppressive, dehumanizing, uncomfortable, and signal FEAR. I recommend a more proactive, less fearful approach:
First, follow Dr. Ryan Cole’s advice at https://www.rcolemd.com/covid-care
* Vitamin D level above 50 ng/ml and in normal range
* Ensure blood sugar levels are not elevated
* Vitamin C
* Zinc
* Quercetin
* Healthy weight
* Good sleep
* Low stress

More notes at: https://www.rcolemd.com/_files/ugd/8589d...6eeedd.pdf

Also, if you have been exposed to a virus or feel sick, use the dilute Povidone iodine nasal wash/oral rinse recommended by Dr. Peter McCullough (assuming you have no thyroid issues). Iodine will kill viruses in about five seconds and significantly reduce viral load without ruining your immune system or costing a bunch of money. The protocol is available many places, including https://www.americaoutloud.com/dilute-po...-covid-19/

Finally, if you do get sick, get appropriate early treatment with repurposed drugs. For Covid, this means ivermectin and/or hydroxycholoroquine, plus others. Unfortunately, the cabal of Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Medicine, and Big Government don’t want you to get well, so get prepared ahead of time. The aforementioned drugs can help with many viral and parasitic illnesses, and ivermectin also fights inflammation.

MORE ABOUT IVERMECTIN
Those of you interested in science, pharmacology, history, and microbiology might find this video interesting; just over 20 minutes long. The Ivermectin Story - FLCCC Alliance - First discovered in 1973, ivermectin won the Nobel Prize in 2015. What makes this drug so extraordinary? https://youtu.be/OLxJUOc_p5o

Linked below is a thorough summary of research and results with sources about Ivermectin, which has many uses, described at the mostly unbiased drugs.com (https://www.drugs.com/ivermectin.html#uses).

IVERMECTIN REVIEW:

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/...978c6.html

Ivermectin — now stupidly denounced, in short supply, and very difficult to geteven through telemedicine — along with a similar medication hydroxychloroquine, used to be plentiful and inexpensive.

The news is finally starting to break, but the institutional stakeholders still suppress it. Original source: https://covid19criticalcare.com/

The suggestions above are not 100% preventive, of course. Most people will get sick at some point — it’s part of being human and helps the immune system fight future infections. I got sick too.

But the prevention steps — plus the right treatments (e.g., miraculous ivermectin, which isn’t accessible to all), can greatly reduce the severity and transmission of illness.

Now, if we could all get rid of that impossible to kill stress, we’d all be better off. I have NO solutions for that.

Larry Mazzuckelli, US PHS(Ret)
Each respirator, N-95 and higher are intended for industrial environments and are governed by 29 CFR 1910.134 Respiratory Protection. The PAPR is a routine piece of equipment in many healthcare facilities but they are expensive and require strict compliance with the respiratory protection standard which includes training and maintenance requirements. The PAPR does not need to be fit-tested but the others do. The PAPR will prevent exposure to SARS-CoV-2. Period. There is no quibbling about that.

Anything less than the N-95 is for the sole purpose of protecting the environment from the wearer and not the wearer from the environment.

The virus or any part of it, does not enter through the skin.

loloo
Even those masks are ineffective against non-existent virus. But in any case, if we understood more how placebo works we would be closer to true science of medicine.

You_havetolaugh
Can enter through the skin as well? Blimey, best get a lead-lined frog suit to match. I'm not sure I want to continue live dressed up to the nines in heavy protective gear... you younger ones get protection though! You're our future!! Great for supermarket shopping! I'm a grandma who has never worn a mask. However, if serious bioweapon threats become a stark reality, I'd certainly go for one if these!! I do dose up with D3, Quercetin, multivitamins and B12 but do need to cut out sugar and..... wine!! However the wine has kept me sane over the last 2 years.... 65 today - still agile and fit but maybe this is the day to start get even heathier.

JungianINTP
Grandma wrecks her innate immunity
whenever she ingests table sugar ( takes
about 5 hours to recover—and high fructose
corn syrup - put in most mass-produced
foods - is even worse for us ).
Begin with dietary protections, such as
keeping the body more ALKALINE, taking
D3 with magnesium / zinc / C / and K each
day ( not medical advice, but what this
scribbler - and student of Nutrition Science
from 1972 forward - does daily ).
-Rick
P.S.
I had discovered a cure for flu-bugs in 1990,
based on inducing extreme alkalosis ( too
long a description to post here ).

garymc
Point of entry for aerosoled spike proteins includes the skin, something Moderna was working on pre pandemic according to a report in the dailyexpose, so you must be 100% covered to avoid infection.

june
moderna patented that virus. NIH must be brought to justice. 9/10 covid deaths in UK are boosted. and Aussies are dropping from myo.. Crimes against humanity. "i was just following orders" WILL NOT CUT IT. rachelle walensky said she placed no caution due to CNN over-inflating vaccine effectiveness. Useful idiot.

Kitty LeMew
Not loving these mask recommendation shticks. It only plays into the mask obsession.

Cousin Clem
Just imagine all the mask garbage filling our landfills and oceans. We will die in a sea of discarded personal protection products--the ultimate irony.

The Martyn Factor
I disagree. It rather demonstrates the absurdity of the hysteria.

WriterMomof4
Honestly, I think there are probably easier ways to protect grandma, like limiting her sugar, making sure her vitamin D level is in peak range, and having early treatment options in your hand and ready to go the second she needs them. But, I would also like to point out that the US government could have purchased one of these setups for every single person in the US and saved TRILLIONS that it wasted on all the stupid PPE that does nothing (not to mention the stupid PPP and other “pay you to sit at home” schemes that wasted billions and had billions more fraudulently claimed).

Abner Knight
If you really love grandma:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/28/4f/73/284f7...150be1.jpg

Kessler
Universities in Arizona are still mandating face masks!!!

Cousin Clem
Universities are now the worst fascist hot-beds. I live near a university and all these young people walk around OUTSIDE with masks and most stores around the U won't allow entrance without a mask. Pure psychosis. These young people are well-conditioned to obey all authority now. Our future leaders. Oy vey.

Richard Noakes
74 year old male, wanting to make the world a better place, while I can - hence my simple, free, salt water cure for Coronavirus - so you never get Covid or need Test Vaccines.
11 hr ago

Covid Crusher: Mix one heaped teaspoon of Iodine table salt in a mug of warm clean water, cup a hand and sniff or snort the entire mugful up your nose, spitting out anything which comes down into your mouth. If sore, then you have a virus, so continue morning noon and night, or more often if you want, until the soreness goes away (2-3 minutes) then blow out your nose and flush away, washing your hands afterwards, until when you do my simple cure, you don't have any soreness at all, when you flush - job done. Also swallow a couple of mouthfuls of salt water and if you have burning in your lungs, salt killing virus and pneumonia, there too.

My simple salt water cure, kills all Coronaviruses and viruses, as soon as you think you have an infection, or while self isolating, before the viruses mutate into the disease in your head and body, for which there is no cure - that is, after you have been out shopping, or mixing with people with potentially, Omicron or Delta viruses, or any other virus.

It washes behind the eyes, the brain bulb, brain stem (Long Covid), The Escutcheon Tubes to the inner ears and the top of the throat which is at a point roughly level with half way up your ears and not where your mouth is and down the back of your throat, when sore.

I have been doing this simple cure for over 27 years and I am and others, never sick from viruses and there is no reason why any of you should be either - when your only alternative are those vaccines!!

Happy days, this is the next virus from China, coming back with the athletes which took part in the games over there: Dr Li-Meng Yan Reveals CCP Spreading Hemorrhagic Fever Bioweapon Via Olympics, and She Shares the Cure According to Dr. Yan, the CCP has developed a new bioweapon that is currently being unleashed to the world during the Beijing Olympics. This new disease is a form of viral Hemorrhagic Fever that has a much higher fatality rate than Covid-19. According to Dr. Yan, cases of the disease have been seen throughout China and just this week it popped up in the United Kingdom.

According to UPI:

Health authorities said they have diagnosed two cases of a viral hemorrhagic fever in Britain, and possibly a third -- marking the first time the illness has been seen in the country in over a decade.

Officials said the cases of Lassa fever involve members of the same family and are linked to recent travel to western Africa, where the illness is endemic. Two of the cases are conclusive and the third hasn't been confirmed yet. Lassa fever is an acute viral hemorrhagic illness and infection usually occurs through food or household items contaminated with urine or feces from rats who are carrying the virus.

Symptoms of Lassa fever include fever and fatigue -- and in more severe cases, bleeding in the mouth, trouble breathing and low blood pressure. Most people who contract Lassa fever don't develop any symptoms and it's fatal in only about 1% of cases. The new cases are the first in Britain since 2009.

The problem with this report is that the disease is not standard Lassa fever, but something new that was created through gain-of-function research, according to Dr. Yan. She noted that CCP military scientists worked with Liberia to study Ebola in 2014. They also sent six groups of scientists to Sierra Leone to study Lassa viruses, most recently in 2020.

If she is correct, and all of her predictions have been proven accurate so far, this could mark the beginning of very troubling times in the world. Covid-19, while dangerous to the elderly with the earlier variants, seems to be rapidly fading. Governments around the world are lifting restrictions (though some, such as Canada, France, Australia, and the United States, continue to head in the other direction). It seems like the perfect time for the CCP, with the Olympics in Beijing, to spread a new bioweapon.

According to Dr. Yan, there is already a cure and the CCP is in the process of procuring as much of it as possible. It is a Johnson & Johnson drug called Darzalex (daratumumab). According to Cancer.org, the drug is currently used to treat multiple myeloma, but Dr. Yan said the CCP discovered it is effective against their new bioweapon as well.

Stay frosty, folks. The CCP has their sights set on world domination. Unleashing a dangerous disease and cornering the market on the cure may be their fast path to achieving their goals.

Watch the interview on Rumble.

The key word here is "virus" - remember my free salt water cure for viruses - that should save you from this virus, or the Coronavirus which becomes Covid

RL Martin
Let's be careful. About a year ago some doctor (can't remember who now) said that the vaccines will cause illnesses similar to hemorrhagic fever and that it will probably be mislabeled as Marburg virus to deflect liability.

Richard Noakes
There is no liability with the vaccines, they are Experimental Test Vaccines, issued under Trump and Biden's Emergency Protocol, which ended in February 2022 and which Biden extended for even longer - my free salt water cure, if followed as I direct, protects 100% from viruses before they are allowed to become Covid (Pneumonia) during the 10 to 14 days of self isolation, in the head (Long Covid) and the lungs, transported there in the one liter of snot we each produce daily - the engine oil of the body. Note - over 27 years with my above free cure - I am never ill from viruses and there is no reason for any of you to be either, if you follow my advice to the letter

https://substack.com/profile/38696648-richard-noakes

Maxxx
If you really want to protect yourself stay completely away, far away from mRNA vaccines or boosters. Also it’s very important that you stay away from New York, California, Washington, Oregon, Michigan, Hawaii, North Dakota and several other blue states. For some reason these states required draconian measures and people still had to heroically give up almost everything and still apparently to no avail. Somehow in the red state that I live in my wife and I have worn a mask a grand total of less than 30 minutes total. We have not subjected ourselves or been subjected to these fabulous life saving mRNA shots and Boosters and yet we are somehow still alive. Go figure.

Doris Janson
I'm done with the masks ... caught Covid from a double-jabbed mask-wearing dental hygienist. That was proof enough for me that they don't work.

E. Grogan
That's because your germs/bacteria/virus gather on the mask and you breathe it in continuously and spread it to others as well.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/47-stu...th-effects

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKU8JO1YPL6m/

David Watson
How did we survive all these eons without gas masks? It works just fine for almost everyone to just maintain our health and we'll find little effect from sars2 and most other viruses, or take cheap, effective pills if we get sick. Those who have worse effects were doing something wrong, most of them lots of things wrong. Those with untreatable vulnerabilities should buy ugly masks, or move to someplace very remote and hope for good luck. Those who don't care about their health don't belong here. Those who panic about irrelevant risks don't belong here. Those who take advantage of those who don't belong here should be punished.

Sixway
Germ theory is total nonsense, but this substack won't tell you that. Germ theory is that every sickness is caused by a germ and there is a pill and vaccine for everything when it is actually usually caused by toxicity or a lack of something your body needs. Steve and most other COVID opposition do not question the existence of the virus while questioning literally everything else so that everyone falls for the next virus tyranny. And you'll still get "it" if you don't get enough sun in the winter for Vitamin D.

Dean
Steve you're an engineer so I gotta correct your misunderstanding about HEPA filters. This filter does not protect "down to" .2 microns, rather, .2 microns is the most penetrating particle size - the size particle it protects against the worst. That's why it's used as a benchmark. It actually protects better against both larger AND smaller particles. At .01 microns the protection is about 99.99999%. Check out the graph on page 7 of this NASA technical paper: https://ntrs.nasa.gov/api/citations/2017...005166.pdf

DG
statistical evidence that moderna created covid 19 https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/03/eviden...-covid-19/

browntsunami
(I was just told someone might take this seriously, if so, please accept my apology. I do have a strange funny bone.) Not only does it protect you. It is much better at showing how virtuous you are. No one would mistake you for believing that your immune system actually requires contact with the world to be trained. Make sure you wear it to bed with you. Once you do this, you are making the statement that you really don't need rely on the outdated idea of a strong immune system. May I suggest a full body positive pressure suit to accompany that fine mask. It may become the fashion rage.

Moon Diamond
It’s the vaccinated assholes’ fault that we have to wear these.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hissil's post:
  • Richard