Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huna And The Kahunas Of Hawaii
The Kahunas of Hawaii seem to be the remnants of High Priests of Ancient Egypt/Atlantis with some mixes of the Lemurians from the Pacific.

I'm busy reading about the techniques of the Kahunas with their Huna philosophy, where the India/Egyptian connection is proofed.

A good book hereto is:

"The secret science behind miracles" by Max Freedom Long

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...ce&s=books

Look also for other works of Max Freedom Long.

Very interesting is they seem to be experts in Oversoul techniques and communication. The description of the Oversoul is very fascinating as an valuable add-on to be used with the explanations of Stewart and Janet. The difference between astral magic and Oversoul magic is also explained in this book, however hyperspace magic is not broadly explained in it.

It seems to me the highest form of hyperspace magic is Oversoul magic.

I don't know what Stewart Swerdlow exactly said about the Kahunas, but I thought he stated they were remnants of both Atlantis and Lemuria and their basic knowledge philosophy is very sophisticated and close to the education basics of Expansions Inc. Note: there are some dangers in it, you have to know.

The Kahunas knew about protection techniques to defend against astral, psychic and mental attacks, although they were using Black Magic in their so cold "Death Prayer" (which is extremely dangerous) against enemies and criminals..

Very interesting is, the Kahunas knew about programming & deprogramming, esp. releasing "boring" mind-patterns. Mr. Freedom Long calls a programmed mind-pattern, aka individual matrix as a "complex".

I agree with you Octahedron. The Kahunas of Hawaii are a remnant mixture of Lemurian Reptilian DNA and genetics and Lyraen Human DNA and genetics. I feel however that Kahunas could actually have Lyraen Maldekian DNA and genetics in them. However if they have Lyraen Atlantean DNA and genetics this would be because of the hundreds of thousands of Lyraen Atlanteans who were taken prisoner by Lemurian Reptilians when Lemuria existed and warred continually with the Lyraen Atlanteans.As the Reptilian Illuminati Families are rising both Atlantis and Lemuria as part of the New World Religion it seems as if the Kahunas of Hawaii and all Hawaiians generally will have to evacuate Hawaii soon before it is completely destroyed by the 31st of December 2010.Take care.

Thank you Avatar for you comments. :)

How do you know that Hawaii will be "gone" in 2010?  Does that include Kauai?

Please visit:www.expansions.comReigster as a Guest or Member there and go to the Questions & Answers Forum at Expansions.There is alot of information concerning Lemuria rising and the eventual sinking of Hawaii there.Also i suggest you read Blue Blood True Blood and Montauk: The Alien Connection for background information on the New World Order and New World Religion.