Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter Biden Has Flipped, Biden Family $300 Million Stash In Switzerland
Video 
Hunter Biden Has Flipped, Biden Family $300 Million Stash In Switzerland... Rudy Guiliani Freestyles One Of Greatest Speeches Ever, A Summary Of Joe Biden's 30 Year Crime Spree, Saying Joe Biden Is "The Prince Of Darkness"!!

Hunter Biden Has Flipped, Biden Family $300 Million Stash In Switzerland… Rudy Guiliani Freestyles One Of Greatest Speeches Ever, A Summary Of Joe Biden’s 30 Year Crime Spree, Saying Joe Biden Is “The Prince Of Darkness”!!

Note:  The anonymous intel mentions $300 million… Rudy talks $30 million but doesn’t mention an admission via Hunter of the $300 million… so it remains to be seen if the $300 is accurately representing the entire haul of the Biden family over several decades. 

Don’t miss: Pleiadian Delta Forces Intel! Illuminati Arrests, Covid Less Virulent, Post-Election Retaliation and let’s not forget the whole covid scam: Ghana President Reads Elite Secret Covid Phase 2 And Phase 3 Plans To Permanently Enslave The World!

THE WHOLE VIDEO BELOW IS STUNNING… EVEN MORE SO IS THE ENDING WHERE RUDY FREE STYLES ON JOE BIDEN’S 30 YEAR CRIME SPREE, AS IS ADMITTED BY HUNTER, SO SAYS RUDY.  IT’S A BEAUTIFUL THING TO SEE SOMEONE CARE ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY, RUDY IS QUITE THE CHARACTER… HE SURE KNOWS ALOT ABOUT WHAT’S GOING ON!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL98YaI2...e=emb_logo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Biden MUST BE ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY.

ANYONE VOTING for him now belongs in the same jail cell as him or in an asylum.

You would have to be mentally retarded to vote for Biden now.  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pheonix's post:
  • Richard

The bad thing is the MSM is claiming Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinformation, so democrat voters have no idea what is on the laptop and will vote for Joe. The same thing happened in 2016 with Hillary. MSM never reported all the crimes she was involved in. She almost won the election. Thank god the majority of the electoral collage voted for Trump.

I think there will be massive voter fraud for Joe. Hardly anyone is showing up at his campaigns and yet the polls have him in the lead. Hopefully the red wave will outweigh the fraud and Trump will still win.

If he wins the world will know it is a selection and not an election.  That would cause civil war, which is what they wanted all along.  From the OG days Rick, I was forever arguing with the with users there that votes are NOT counted, and they were calling me every name under the sun.  Especially Uncle Ben if you recall, he was an extreme idiot in politics who would always tell anyone putting GWBush down about 911 (it had just happened then) to shut up, because George was George Bush and YOUR NOT. LOL  Do you remember?  Given I can not only feel a person's intent through their writings, but can ALSO see the person's looks, how they look in reality, solely from their writings, and I had read Ben's writings a lot through his posts, I pulled a beauty on him.  I openly wrote a very clear description of what he looked like, what he normally wore and what color his normal clothing was, and how old he truly was, because he was making out to be over 50yo if you recall, when I could see/feel he was around 35. After I posted it, The Erliquin from here in WA, and another two ozzy users all privately messaged me saying that Ben FREAKED right out and was telling everyone in private messages that I must belong to the Alphabet Brigade and that I must be an undercover pretending to live in Aus. LOLOL!!!  Mates of his on the board that knew him personally, also freaked out apparently, and were siding with him, they all freaked out.  So Erl and the others told Ben and his mates to forget that, because they all knew me for years.  What was really funny is that Ben packed up and left OG the SAME week fearing a visit from the Alphabets, never to be heard of again after being there for YEARS.  If only I knew it was that easy to get rid of him I would have done it earlier so we could have some peace. LOL  Back to what we were talking about... I still maintain that the votes are NEVER counted, that's just an impression, and I could care less what they say about it.  So it's anyone's guess as to what will happen now, as it always was really.  But if Biden is declared the winner, the whole world will know what's going on and we are all gonna be in some real sh*t and FAST.  I await, that's all anyone of us can do.

That'll teach Ben though aye?  Cheeky bugger he was. Biggrin LOL

Votes are counted. If they weren't they wouldn't work so hard and spend so much to get them. The problem is vote fraud. They have dead people voting, illegals voting, and people voting more than once.

I don't remember anything about uncle Ben. I barely remember the names of people from OG anymore.

(10-31-2020, 06:37 PM)Richard Wrote: Votes are counted. If they weren't they wouldn't work so hard and spend so much to get them.

That's part of the act, part of the plan, that money all goes to people involved in the "voting" game, and they are ALL their own people.  Jobs for the boys.  From the people printing the ballot paper to the media advertising, they are all their own people.  The counters, everyone.  Go and try to get ONE of those jobs/roles yourself... NEVER.  You won't because you're not in their masonic/Jesuit club nor are you related to someone who is.  Leave me ALONE. Biggrin

Strange you don't recall anyone from those day... I recall EVERYONE, what they did and what they said.  Strange.  Then again, I've made uncles and aunties and my parents jaws drop in the past when as an up to 40+ yo adult I would regularly bring up many things they did and said when I was 3 to 4 years old... and that, I can recall with extreme accuracy, as if it happened only a few years ago.  Things they themselves had forgot, but others present at the time I was telling them confirmed, they remembered it and stepped in to reminded them about it as I was telling them.  

Tell me your secrets but I won't tell you mine, chances are you'll forget them anyway... but I won't... sort of a living walking talking memory bank of sorts Biggrin

Again... when I was younger, I thought everyone was the same... to my disappointment in time. And BTW Rick, don't forget, I've never drunk alcohol other than a tiny sip of Champers at wedding toasts, and I mean sip... nor have I ever done any powders of any sort... just thought I'd throw that in FWIW

Rick, these people make me look like I'm lacking in the faculty of memory:

https://youtu.be/hpTCZ-hO6iI

The Illuminati wants people to think their vote doesn't count so people won't bother to vote. I don't know about where you are but here they are counted here in the US. They have checks and balances all along the way. Hillary would have won in 2016 if votes didn't matter.

If they have proper checks and balances, fine, but I haven't bothered looking into that given how I feel about them, I simply can't trust anything any of them say, that includes their media reporting on their checks and balances. Give me links explaining the ENTIRE process if you can find any.

Don't worry if the link displays an error message, it still works.

Remember what I said about my faith in the ballot/voting system?  

This will blow anyone's mind, oh boy...Icon_joint

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZfdKXPTAWUgn/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maine Massacre Used To Hide And Cover Up Biden Family Crimes Hissil 0 84 10-26-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Hissil
  Biden Says The U.S. Will Build A “New World Order” Hissil 0 62 10-26-2023, 07:23 PM
  The Big Distraction | Biden Kill Squads | Violence Spreading | The World is on Fire Hissil 0 67 10-15-2023, 03:19 AM
  Montalk on Biden's nazi regime Hissil 1 295 09-11-2022, 09:07 AM
  Bizzaro Biden Emerges Juiced To The Gills Hissil 0 214 07-31-2022, 02:07 PM