Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyper-Dimensional Entities
Quote:Hyper-dimensional entities have been recognized, discussed and warned about for literally millennia throughout the history of humanity. Naturally, there are many people who scoff at the very idea of such beings, believing them to be fictitious inventions of the human mind. However, the fact that so many cultures, traditions, religions and spiritualities have discussed the nature of these creatures, using different terms but essentially describing the same thing, gives credence to the idea that they exist. We have been cautioned for millennia that humanity is under psychic attack by a group of energetic, discarnate beings that seed thoughts of judgement, separation, anxiety, anger and fear in order to generate loosh (negative emotional energy) that they siphon off as food. In searching for what force is really behind the construction of the New World Order and the grander conspiracy, one is bound to investigate these hyper-dimensional entities, who may be the original handlers, puppet masters and mind control perpetrators manipulating the whole of mankind...

Part I @ The Freedom Articles

Part II @ The Freedom Articles

Not a bad article although this is a vast topic.These entities are not the original handlers,and mind control purpotrators,because they are not superior to humans.Humans allow themselves to be used and abused,otherwise it would not be possible.

(11-16-2017, 10:37 AM)MC Wrote: Not a bad article although this is a vast topic.These entities are not the original handlers,and mind control purpotrators,because they are not superior to humans.Humans allow themselves to be used and abused,otherwise it would not be possible.

Indeed - even 'vast' may be an understatement in that regard! 

I'd be interested in reading the sources of your statement :

("These entities are not the original handlers,and mind control purpotrators,because they are not superior to humans.")

if you'd care to share those, also...

Of course.What would you like to know?I am the source.Handlers and mind control are relatively new if you look at the history of this planet.There are things that cannot be learned from a book.You must have personal experience to have knowledge.

(11-19-2017, 09:46 PM)MC Wrote: Of course.What would you like to know?I am the source.Handlers and mind control are relatively new if you look at the history of this planet.There are things that cannot be learned from a book.You must have personal experience to have knowledge.

[Thanks for revealing your self as the source. You must consider yourself somewhat of an expert in such fields, then!]

I very much agree that there are myriad things that cannot be learned from a book! 

What is your experience of those or that which predated the use of handlers and instruments of mind control?