Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Asked Jack Blood If He'd Interview Stewart Swerdlow
2pm central time. You still have close to a month to clear your schedule. I'll post a link to the show archive if you can't make it! :P

Sweet. I may be able to program my computer to record the show at that moment. I'll just have to figure out how. But if they archive recent radio shows, then that's even better.

It's official now as per expansions.com.

I'm kinda nervous as to how the interview is going to turn out.

I wonder what swerdlow will talk about , and what questions blood will ask him. I'm also curious as to what blood's reactions will be to swerdlows information.

Good going, Thekid.  Thanks for doing this!

:)

Fantastic news and it is really great that the information is getting out there to the People. The Jack Blood Show like the The Edge Radio with Daniel Ott has alot of varied guests on. Stewart Swerdlow will do really well and has alot of amazing information on Hyperspace and the NWO to share with the World.

So do I listen over at Revere Radio Network?

Squawks and yaps lol j/k. Erm..Yah I have a few hours from now to tune in!! yay! :o)

yes listen to it on the revere stream which is playing alex jones right now, jacks show will follow, it's a high quality paid stream so it's better then the free stream linked on jacks website. I will put up a link to show archive tonight or tomorrow so you can save it, listen on your mp3 players or computers(i myself will not have a chance to listen to the show until it's archived later tonight or tomorrow, i will probably listen while hiking through the mountains on my mp3 player :smirk: )

What did you guys think about the show to those who listened in?? Thanks to Silver Infinity, Martusika and Giuseppe I was able to listen in on the show today. Also thanks to TheKid once again for suggesting this to the Swerdlows and Jack Blood to make it happen. Thanks to Jack Blood for being a supportive radio host to the Swerdlows and most of all Thanks to Stewart and Janet for always doing what they do best.

wow, great interview so far, i decided to listen to it at home! I'm only in the first 5 mins, and it's superb thus far! He's really is getting across very important information coherantly and eloquently, I think even many of the millions of jack's listeners who are in-tuned to the New World Order are hearing this info for the first time.  (i had to pause it, im so excited i need to pee!) what did you guys think?

you can download the archive of the show here!

http://www.nw0.info/index.php?dir=Radio/.../April/20/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Swerdlow Interview Collection Torrent Abe 9 5,211 09-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Last Post: kljiik
  13-06-2007 C2C interview with Stewart TruthSeeker 0 977 06-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Last Post: TruthSeeker
  What Does Stewart Swerdlow Suggest We Do When They Start Forced Vaccinations 40 13,484 05-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow Consultations 8 2,447 01-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Last Post: William