Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am leaving the forum

I had interesting time on this forum, and did meet a few number of gifted people, but now it's time to leave.

This place changed, and now looks like a ship without direction going over a cliff.  And when this finally happen I won't want to be there.

(p.s.
In the title should be leaving. Well, I am little in a hurry,  because this cliff isn't so far  really ;))

Good bye this time forever!

You are leaving the forum ?

Do you have a reason to leave on this specific day ? Just a few hours before the Illuminati have their big ritual, so, they expect you to be with them and are waiting for you ? :)

Anyway, I had real good discussions with you for over 4 years, but it seems suddenly you changed your attitude. I can expect people change their insights over time, but I don't understand why you were so undiplomatic in creating troubles with MC, iqhunk and others.

Maybe you have to take the time to overthink and evaluate what happened for yourself and then you would be able to come back here with more civil habits.

Good luck.

Sariel,
Three cheers for every positive post from you in this forum.
Wish you all the best, hope you return as a wiser intellectual, and may you secure your freedom from negativity.

Sorry to hear that you're leaving Sariel. I enjoyed you sharing your knowledge with us and hate to see you go.

I wish all the best. :)

Come back and see me when the end is near for the illuminati.I'll see if I can hitch you a ride to the Kuiper's Belt.
Hasta la vista,baby.

Thanks for the info you posted. Now that you're gone, there is really nothing interesting to read here anymore.

Sariel Wrote:I had interesting time on this forum, and did meet a few number of gifted people, but now it's time to leave.

This place changed, and now looks like a ship without direction going over a cliff.  And when this finally happen I won't want to be there.

(p.s.
In the title should be leaving. Well, I am little in a hurry,  because this cliff isn't so far  really ;))

Good bye this time forever!
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

The illuminati kooks ought to know when the masses start to see thru their antics, there is not much they can do. It's time to change alright.
All the best for you... keep off the sorcery, it's just a temporary high.