Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new
Hello, I want to be authorized. I am pretty interested in the archetypes topic which I can't enter (unless I'm authorized.)

I don't feel like describing myself right now. (It's late and I'm eating dinner. Make you happy?) Nor do I know what to say about myself, except that (except that it's late and I'm eating dinner) I am objective and constructive as required behavior etc. (And whatever else you want - just GIMME THE GOODIES! Just kidding. I'm not THAT desperate... am I?) Okay can I pleeease see the archetypal forums now - I'm just an innocent 16 year old - BUT not immature enough to cause "waves" (so to speak. Ahem.)

*cough cough choke*
*blink*
*blink blink*

Welcome aboard, you can access the archetypes now. :)

I like you already ^^

.. whoever you are.

Welcome, glad your here! :)

Thanks, and nice avatar quote. "I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering." I love stuff like that.

I have more but cant think of any just yet ;)

Ahhh so it's an original. I thought it might be. (If we're not going off subject. Yes I actually read terms.)

NO, nothing is original.............. ;)

Hy everyone

Hello :) I think when you're new everyone's supposed to start their own topic then can be eligible to enter the many topics... But well if that works - the topics are nice - plenty information - but still not enough for my unquenchable thirst!