Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a dream
oh,yea,quite right.

I haven't read the offerings in this thread, I'm just entering in mine the past one or two weeks:

The premise was that I was the observer of myself
while experiencing myself at the same time:

There was a ski lift in my primary view, snow ski lift with people on board as it was moving them all along.... I was next and while I was observing myself participating (while participating) there was a man with what appeared to be a needle, not a syringe, just a needle thingie about 6 inches long held in his right hand and aimed for my chest, heart region, like an acupuncturist's needle..

it was inserted into the skin between my breasts, no pain, even as I anticipated he would do as I could see that as I was "in line" for it... and it sent me into a total body numb-out, entire body as I was being prepped for the ski-lift transport to who knew where.

Simultanously I was watching outside myself and I entered into it volunatarily because I knew that I could handle it.

end of dream.

It didn't hurt

Another dream............
I saw clearly that other people had been immunized with a lethal injection that caused them to freeze their minds from any incoming mentions that might emancipate them...

I offered myself to it knowing that I was, in fact, immune.
The shot came into my back, an infliction without my conscious awareness even though I offered myself to it...
It was a death injection and it did kill me even though once again, I was outside myself watching the entire thing, even the fact that I offered myself up to the experience.

There was no fear nor after affects whatsoever.

Latest significant dream was night before last.

I was facing toward a beast in my view, its head to the left and its tail to my right in front of me. I acknowledged that I'd never seen the likes of this kind of predator.

My husband stated that it was a "brear"... cross between a bear and a wolf like creature. Just when I held its entirety in view, the beast was relocated at my left ear but just behind my peripheral view... with such ferocity and fierceness that I automatically w/honor of its station to me... I froze, not one movement from me as this creature inspected me with keen, animalistic attention.

I did not fear but had the utmost respect of its ability to tear me to threads... I waited calmly and it did move away and disappeared.

This is the first time in a long long time that I felt this "dream" to be, in fact, an authentic outside interference against my well being in the real world. It was NOT just a dream.

I have to amend my synopsis of the dream just above because I failed to relay a flavor that still is on my tongue...
that this beast was in fact the mythologic Kali....

I was severely inspected, up close and personal whether or not my being, my heart was ethical in intent or not. I say this because of what my consciousness had taken in and considered the past couple weeks, together w/the fact that I was not threatened w/its appearance or apprehension of me.

I was sniffed out and consensus had it, I was entirely Able and ready for what was, is, and to come. No doubt about it.

Synopsis... I qualify to confront the Face of evil in this world.