Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm baaack....
Okay, I am like waaay late to welcome you back  (in my defense I have been travelling like the whole first half of August  icon_turnsmilieicon_rollsmilieicon_omgicon_kotz), so hey! Welcome back!!  And congrats on the grandson!

New Jersey sounds like a trip.  I hate it when I am away from home and everything feels weird.  Glad you made it back okay!

Thanks Haven. I'm still settling in back to normal.  I'll probably just get back to normal and I'll have to leave again. The girls would like me to come back for Christmas. icon_2santa

You know...I was just talking with someone today and kind of talking about what happens to me every time I take a trip, and a sudden realization hit me. Maybe the reason I have those 'experiences' whenever I go to a different state, is because when I'm here in Michigan, I'm kind of protected by all the crystals that are here, and when I leave, I no longer have that protection so it's a 'free-for-all.' icon_laserschwer

Wow...wouldn't that be something if that is really true? Then that would mean that living here in Michigan really is a good thing. icon_light  And I keep thinking about leaving.

icon_sauf