Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been thinking!
(12-07-2017, 04:57 PM)Richard Wrote: There are liberals and conservatives. Liberals are the democrats and conservatives are the republicans. Liberals are also known as the left and republicans as the right. There are other parties too but they are smaller than the the other 2.

Then that does not make sense to me, in light of your former comment…but I guess that is another story? 

(12-07-2017, 04:57 PM)Richard Wrote: Gun control wouldn't solve anything because people would just use other weapons to kill people like knives, bombs, and vehicles. Just looks at history before the gun. There was plenty of killing going on.

History has shown divisions & destruction of the most insane kinds - but it does not have to be that way - those traits that conspire to hold onto a collective base nature are perpetually agitated by those in control at the present time - a culture of fear & desensitisation that is constantly stirred up and maintained by the PTB, the Media and those who choose to take heed of them or think that they will profit in some way by going along with it. 

However, I think  that there are a great number of people (all across this multicultural planet) who are tired of such ways of life & living and would wholeheartedly welcome more sensible ways that work to eradicate sources of conflict and to develop social constructs that work in the best interests of the many, as opposed to the few, given the opportunity to do so.

History also shows a number of peoples that have managed to get along just fine without using weaponry, either actually or as a deterrent to others. Take a look at the archaeological evidence unearthed at the ancient city of Caral as an example....

(12-07-2017, 07:52 PM)Dawn Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 04:57 PM)Richard Wrote: There are liberals and conservatives. Liberals are the democrats and conservatives are the republicans. Liberals are also known as the left and republicans as the right. There are other parties too but they are smaller than the the other 2.

Quote:Then that does not make sense to me, in light of your former comment…but I guess that is another story? 

Why doesn't it make sense? Liberals are responsible for most of the worlds problems.

(12-07-2017, 04:57 PM)Richard Wrote: Gun control wouldn't solve anything because people would just use other weapons to kill people like knives, bombs, and vehicles. Just looks at history before the gun. There was plenty of killing going on.

History has shown divisions & destruction of the most insane kinds - but it does not have to be that way - those traits that conspire to hold onto a collective base nature are perpetually agitated by those in control at the present time - a culture of fear & desensitisation that is constantly stirred up and maintained by the PTB, the Media and those who choose to take heed of them or think that they will profit in some way by going along with it. 

However, I think  that there are a great number of people (all across this multicultural planet) who are tired of such ways of life & living and would wholeheartedly welcome more sensible ways that work to eradicate sources of conflict and to develop social constructs that work in the best interests of the many, as opposed to the few, given the opportunity to do so.

History also shows a number of peoples that have managed to get along just fine without using weaponry, either actually or as a deterrent to others. Take a look at the archaeological evidence unearthed at the ancient city of Caral as an example....

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. To solve the killing problem you have to remove all the reasons why we conflicts. Countries, possessions, and religion. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgkThdzX-8

Ono Lennon? That is a whole other story! (A little part of that story is that this person's 'estate' was well in excess of 200 million at time of death)

It simply won't work to be going over and over the same old mechanism, in an attempt to make it work for the common good. The mechanism is simply not constructed to work that way in the first place...!

Do you not feel at all that replacement is necessary and long overdue, Richard? [Given that 'imagining' is not an option...]

Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean you're unable to see what's wrong with society. Certainly the current system needs to be replaced.

(12-19-2017, 01:45 PM)Richard Wrote: Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean you're unable to see what's wrong with society. Certainly the current system needs to be replaced.

[Re the financially wealthy : Try to take a little more in taxation, for the funding of a healthier welfare state, for example, and you will soon begin to see how most (if not all) suddenly begin to perceive the ills of society! Make that welfare state ever more means-tested (that is, denying those with a certain amount of assets from applying for certain provisions) and you will even more swiftly see the façade begin to crumble. I would hope that most people reading this are aware of the sheer expanse of the great divide between the rich and the poor on this planet and how the ‘rich’, even though they have the means, have not moved to begin to correct those divides as yet…]

I feel I must contest the use of John Ono-Lennon as an example here. Don’t you think it quite amazing how he (along with his less than profound quotes) continues to serve the illuminati’s agenda? 

If one wants to pay homage to someone who is 'real' why not Jose Mujica, for instance - at least he did a lot more than sing about an idle ideology...

(12-19-2017, 10:16 PM)Dawn Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 01:45 PM)Richard Wrote: Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean you're unable to see what's wrong with society. Certainly the current system needs to be replaced.

[Re the financially wealthy : Try to take a little more in taxation, for the funding of a healthier welfare state, for example, and you will soon begin to see how most (if not all) suddenly begin to perceive the ills of society! Make that welfare state ever more means-tested (that is, denying those with a certain amount of assets from applying for certain provisions) and you will even more swiftly see the façade begin to crumble. I would hope that most people reading this are aware of the sheer expanse of the great divide between the rich and the poor on this planet and how the ‘rich’, even though they have the means, have not moved to begin to correct those divides as yet…]

I feel I must contest the use of John Ono-Lennon as an example here. Don’t you think it quite amazing how he (along with his less than profound quotes) continues to serve the illuminati’s agenda? 

If one wants to pay homage to someone who is 'real' why not Jose Mujica, for instance - at least he did a lot more than sing about an idle ideology...

Never heard of Jose Mujica. I have great respect for John Lennon. He tried to change the world and it got him killed.