Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION THE LAST, NINTH SIGN OF THE HOPI PROPHECY?
The following extraordinary Hopi prophecy was first published in a mimeographed manuscript that circulated among several Methodist and Presbyterian churches in 1959. Some of the prophecies were published in 1963 by Frank Waters in The Book of the Hopi. The account begins by describing how, while driving along a desert highway one hot day in the summer of 1958, a minister named David Young stopped to offer a ride to an Indian elder, who accepted with a nod. After riding in silence for several minutes, the Indian said:

"I am White Feather, a Hopi of the ancient Bear Clan. In my long life I have traveled through this land, seeking out my brothers, and learning from them many things full of wisdom. I have followed the sacred paths of my people, who inhabit the forests and many lakes in the east, the land of ice and long nights in the north, and the places of holy altars of stone built many years ago by my brothers' fathers in the south. From all these I have heard the stories of the past, and the prophecies of the future. Today, many of the prophecies have turned to stories, and few are left -- the past grows longer, and the future grows shorter.

"And now White Feather is dying. His sons have all joined his ancestors, and soon he too shall be with them. But there is no one left, no one to recite and pass on the ancient wisdom. My people have tired of the old ways -- the great ceremonies that tell of our origins, of our emergence into the Fourth World, are almost all abandoned, forgotten, yet even this has been foretold. The time grows short.
"My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother, [from the stars] as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. we were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana.

"He will bring with him the symbols, and the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"sea turning black" is Mexico gulf dead zone in which there is no air because of the fertilizers thieving algae that come in from Mississippi river.

Remembering that Spacelab buned blue when it was falling down, it could be said that the blue star from Hopi porophecy is ISS.
Is it jet another event to be engineered by the odd fellows society?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/for...ead=105673

This is an amazing realization of wisdom posted here these things cause a long lost brother to open up his perception in a way to understand that many things of the past are not always lost but overlooked, in a way to know that some brothers do things perceived in a way that go against most other people and yet most people get along with most people, however if the future is to grow short then perhaps all people should be enunciating these things into words.

Quote:This is an amazing realization of wisdom
Bahhh!!!:discust:   There is NO wisdom in that at all.

Quote:Is it yet another event to be engineered by the odd fellows society?
That's EXACTLY what it is Richard.  It's just another list of "Things to do today" conceived by the Iluminati and implanted into the Red Indian man's false history as their very own prohet.  It is the equivilant of all the FALSE prophecy sections that were inserted into their respective religions religious text to make people AWE at them as they occured because the Illuminati MADE them occur on plan. 

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."   This could also pertain to the coming of the Hi-Fi vinyl LP record age and not necessarily the coming of a wagon... the 13 would have known of such technologies to come long before they did as their milirtay would have had them in secretive mode.

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron." Railway tracks...the 13 would have known of such technologies to come long before they did as they were part of their plan to slowly expose technologies to the masses that were in their eyes old and antiquaited in an effort to suck as much money out of the people as possible before moving onto the next level of technology.  Steam engines and electric motors were devised 50-300years before they exposed them to the world for mass usage.  That lots of time to insert FALSE prophecies that were in fact 'plans' in cognito.

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web." No big one...could be numerous things and one of them being cyclone-mesh fences.  If they knew about space travel (which they did) to come at the time when the prophecies were falsly placed into religions and cultures, then they certianly knew about cyclone fences.

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun." Irrigation channels... no genius needed here.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."  ongoing oil tankers spliting open the world over and turning the shoreline in the area they split in totally black with crude oil killing countless shorebound creatures... time and time and time again.  Exxon repeats.  IF they knew of the petroluem motors to come, they'd have also known of these intetional oli spills that make many many millions for them through insurance claims.

I agree Rick... it's all a pre 'PLAN' mate and has NOTHING to do with genuine prohecies.  they knew of all these things to come as they had planned them to happen before they first created but had not yet implemented the New World Order around the mid 1700's.  It would have been just before this time that all the alterations and falsehoods would have been injected into all religious and cultural texts in preperation for their induction of the society of a New World Order as 'that' is what this Order was out to achieve. 

There's even an equivilant story that's been inserted into the aboriginal Australian 'dreamtime' prophecies.   There isn't anyone alive who can vouch for any of these prophecies validity as ever having been, let alone legitimate.

Wisdom???  I doubt it... more like sinisterism I'd say.:discust:

Okay, so am I being naive again?  I've been believing the Hopi & other Native American prophecies as much as any other society's prophecies.  Now I'm hearing that they have been "implanted into the Red Indian man's false history"?

Would you please elaborate?  Especially with references, if you can.  Does this apply to other religious and spiritual prophecies as well?  Interesting food for thought, since I believe that it is up to us to choose the future.  I've always gone on the belief that all of the prophecies are a POSSIBLE future, but not a fated one.

Hi Gertrude, 

Personally Gertrude I'm of the firm belief that all prophecies were implanted into texts by those who falsified them to begin with.  They falsified many aspects of all historical, scientific and religious-based texts to serve their purpose.  Given that we also know that these creatures allow NOTHING to occur in this world by chance, then it would be fair to say that all the prophecies have been not only altered by them, but written in WHOLE by them.  And written such as to make the prophecies seem amazing to the masses as they unfold over time in a seemingly self perpetuating manner which is awesome and divine in its essence.  But in reality there is nothing awesome or divine in beings of superior intellect and possible longer life spans than ours writing down on paper what they know well will occur in future as they have carefully planned for it to do so.  They know too well that the masses who are oblivious to their ways would never imagine that all these events were in fact pre determined, well planned and impeccably executed by anyone today; in the exact manner that most did not conceive who were the true architects of 911 when it occurred... and even today many still don't realize.

See Gertrude for instance, most today that even know of or have heard of the NWO think it is something that has been conceived and planned to occur only in our time.  But if you look at the whole picture you'll realize that the NWO was in fact first conceived as a future plan for the Illuminati around the mid 1700's and even when they initially planned it they knew its initial implementation would not occur until such times as the Illuminati obtained full control of America’s national reserve.  Which they did when they implemented the National Reserve Bank almost 200 years after the NWO was first contrived.  This is the type of creatures we are dealing with Gertrude, and they are capable of far more and worse than that.  In that I mean that they can plan things far more complicated to occur a lot further in the future than 200years from when they initially plan it. 

I believe you may find this sequential set of short video clips very interesting and it outlines exactly how devious, conniving and long termed planners the Illuminati are when it comes to assuring control: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2wI5-S4kUc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XbtK_REFM4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgUSsk32s4Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5bFhKvoptQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrbWgeWfjQ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOpaU...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCWw...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNwPG...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G41I...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB40ooStQUo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMHiqysJE9U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWL70gxSg8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ugEwg-t2Ww  

So the basis of my entire belief of all prophecies we know of today as being 'a setup' by the Illuminati Gertrude is based on what I know, have seen and feel about the Illuminati and their sinister ways.  It gives a total and perfectly understandable explanation as to WHY and HOW these prophecies seem to be fulfilled time and time again and how their ending predictions will aid the Illuminati in gaining control over a very scared population of Earth come their so-called 'end of times'.  Which btw they keep bashing as being NOT the end of the world, but the end of civilization as we know it today through a sequence of so-called natural catastrophes and wars that will culminate into some sort of Divine intervention they term the 2nd coming which will be the worlds savor from inevitable total holocaust.  Which btw they themselves would have initiated on us by triggering massive weather changes coupled with horrendous cyclones, earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts and floods the likes of which the world has never witnessed...simply because nature herself would unleash such horror without the aid of the Illuminati's mass scale secretive weaponry that has been designed and planned for just such occasions. 

So to me it is also quite evident when their planned 'staged' alien invasion will occur.  It will coincide with the predictions/plans that they have made for the next Pope to be the last whose reign will end by warring factions running him out of the Vatican and eventually executing him somewhere around France (according to their so-called prophecies). Which will coincide with the Vatican, Rome, France and possibly parts of the USA being nuked by the opposing factions (which to date seem to be Islamic).  Upon which time and just before the Western World are about to unleash inevitable Armageddon on the East we shall be shocked out of our supposed wits by the arrival of Alien spaceships that are hell bent on our total destruction and as they are just about to implement total anniolation to all humans on Earth... the heavens shall open, and our Messiah, the REAL :discust: Jesus Christ shall return to once again save all our arses from each other and the supposed Martians who want to kill us.  That's when the staged alien invasion shall occur IMO... just after the last Pope is run out of the Vatican... because then and ONLY then shall the illuminati wish to get rid of ALL known cults and religions the world over to then go on and implement a ONE WORLD RELIGION.  Which will be in the form of this totally FAKE true Christ or whatever they will thoughtfully have called him by then appears?  

Once all that happens they shall have implemented the FINAL and most important aspect of assuring a ONE WORLD government... and that is a one world religion which will basically be a religion based on servients, total submission to the state, and people will be screaming "Give me slavery or give me death!!!!" if the Illuminati have anything to do with it.:discust:  

So unless people wake up and do not allow it to occur, then that's what I see happening Gertrude as the writing is on the wall 'shining and plain' sad to say.:frown:

...and one other VERY important thing I should mention...

Anything which has been given the 'go-ahead' by the Illumianti to be exposed to the masses is only ever done so because it SERVES THEIR PURPOSES.

That includes our false 'sciences/historys/religions/politics'... everything, even things which most people wouldn't believe have any bearing on controlling us, like our dictionaries and vocabularies. Prophecies are no exception as they too hold power over many peoples minds and they would NEVER have allowed them to be exposed if they served in empowering people against them.  They do the opposite of that, they weaken us against them via misinformation as all else they approve or allow does.

They would never leave any loose ends I'm afraid.

In my 2nd last post above I made a couple of errs so below I have corrected them.  All in blue fonts is what was originally written, the edits appear in RED fonts only. 

So the basis of my entire belief of all prophecies we know of today as being 'a setup' by the Illuminati Gertrude is based on what I know, have seen and feel about the Illuminati and their sinister ways.  It gives a total and perfectly understandable explanation as to WHY and HOW these prophecies seem to be fulfilled time and time again and how their ending predictions will aid the Illuminati in gaining control over a very scared population of Earth come their so-called 'end of times'.  Which btw they keep bashing as being NOT the end of the world, but the end of civilization as we know it today through a sequence of so-called natural catastrophes and wars that will culminate into some sort of Divine intervention they term the 2nd coming which will be the worlds savor from inevitable total holocaust.  Which btw they themselves would have initiated on us by triggering massive weather changes coupled with horrendous cyclones, earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts and floods the likes of which the world has never witnessed...simply because nature herself would NEVER unleash such horror without the aid of the Illuminati's mass scale secretive weaponry that has been designed and planned for just such occasions. 

So to me it is also quite evident when their planned 'staged' alien invasion will occur.  It will coincide with the predictions/plans that they have made for the next Pope to be the last whose reign will end by warring factions running him out of the Vatican and eventually executing him somewhere around France (according to their so-called prophecies including the ones they refer to as Nostradumas's Predictions). Which will coincide with the Vatican, Rome, France and possibly parts of the USA being nuked by the opposing factions (which to date seem to be Islamic).  Upon which time and just before the Western World are about to unleash inevitable Armageddon on the East in retalliationwe shall then be shocked out of our supposed wits by the arrival of Alien spaceships that are hell bent on our total destruction and as they are just about to implement total anniolation to all humans on Earth... the heavens shall open, and our Messiah, the REAL :discust: Jesus Christ shall return to once again save all our arses from each other and the supposed Martians who want to kill us.  That's when the staged alien invasion shall occur IMO... just after the last Pope is run out of the Vatican... because then and ONLY then shall the illuminati wish to get rid of ALL known cults and religions the world over to then go on and implement a ONE WORLD RELIGION.  Which will be in the form of this totally FAKE 'true Christ' or whatever they will thoughtfully have called him by when he appears?

I would also remind everyone that much Native American prophecy had two versions. One for the red man and one for the white man.

What if prophecies are visions showed to mankind from he who lives in the deep deep and the illuminati are nothing more than souls playing tricks on bodies that they have now been told that are new people developing new souls actually i just know alot of these things but please do ask what if.

I avoid doing or asking stupors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has the Seventh Sign of Hopi Prophecy Come True? Breaking News 4 2,003 06-27-2010, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Anu-021413
  “A-Ok” Hand sign: Sign of the Occult Music Industry? Breaking News 0 1,611 12-22-2009, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Breaking News