Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Icke
PurplePebble Wrote:Swerdlow - A Warning

Sunday 25 September 2011 10:10
We think it right for the benefit of others to say that our experience of Stewart Swerdlow, promoter of The New World Religion has not been good to say the least and the same for other people like David Icke who are working extremely hard to usher it in under the guise of freedom.

Apparently Mr Swerdlow promotes The New World Religion via mind control techniques that falsely convince people that they have found the answers via him and New Age buzz words like God Mind, Hyoerspace and Deprogramming.
It is for everyone to make their own choices, whether it is to their own peril or not.... but we will never work with him again. The Universe is in the process of making an example out of Mr Swerdlow and his false teachings which is currently unfolding despite his attempts to stifle the revelations about his work and agenda.
I meant where was this posted?

Oh

I posted that LOL...

I don't think that stew warning would make the DI headlines.

Oh OK, I knew whoever wrote it was spot on about Stew. :)

PurplePebble Wrote:David Icke apparently has this person on his sh*t list while Swerdlow is continually marketed by David Icke in one way or another. Which should tell you something about David Ickes character,agenda and refusal to acknowledge and take ownership of what his game is really all about.

"Headlines.

Robert Quicksilver - A Warning

Saturday, 24 September 2011 10:10
We think it right for the benefit of others to say that our experience of Robert Quicksilver, promoter of David's event in Los Angeles this year, has not been good to say the least and the same for other people who worked extremely hard to make the event such a success.

Apparently Mr Quicksilver promotes Conscious Life Expos in California. It is for everyone to make their own choices, but we will never work with him again."

...................................................................................................................

Swerdlow - A Warning

Sunday 25 September 2011 10:10
We think it right for the benefit of others to say that our experience of Stewart Swerdlow, promoter of The New World Religion has not been good to say the least and the same for other people like David Icke who are working extremely hard to usher it in under the guise of freedom.

Apparently Mr Swerdlow promotes The New World Religion via mind control techniques that falsely convince people that they have found the answers via him and New Age buzz words like God Mind, Hyoerspace and Deprogramming.
It is for everyone to make their own choices, whether it is to their own peril or not.... but we will never work with him again. The Universe is in the process of making an example out of Mr Swerdlow and his false teachings which is currently unfolding despite his attempts to stifle the revelations about his work and agenda.
Excellent sharp shooting _BAM in your face, PP.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

This morning's headlines..the usual self pitying emoting from the DI contingent. 

On a  similar note, I wonder where all the truthful post's about Swerdlows disappear to on the Icke Forum. HA BLOODY HA.

Maybe those threads are removed because the DI contingent are afraid of something themselves.

Someone has been cleaning up the internet and has taken the trash out. Simples.

Anybody wonder where 50,000 or so David Icke videos have gone?? A week ago if you searched David Icke on YouTube you'd get about 75.000 results ... now it's about 27,000???

Or how 'David Icke debunked', hah, bloody hah ... just happens to be ranked at number 4th most relevant Icke video of all time on googletube ... despite being one of the most disliked videos I have ever seen on here.
- Jay4louise2
The questions are, of course, rhetorical. Such things are a massive confirmation of how much success we are having.

"The questions are, of course, rhetorical. Such things are a massive confirmation of how much success we are having" (PP)

YOU BET! Hyper Space Cafe-ers are impressively (against ALL odds) able to find truth--like flecks of gold in rock! Our minds get better at sniffing out the truth even though it's:

~~A Riddle Wrapped In A Mystery Inside An Enigma~~ (Churchill) WE CAN STILL FIND IT!!! HEAR THAT PTB SUCKERS?!?!?!

I"ll nod to that! Impressive results.

The 2nd half of Open Seasons on Predators at the Rite Action thread opener (the 3rd link), spells out exactly why and what Icke (among others) has failed to reveal in his many years, not to mention offering no solution.

I had spent over 30 minutes putting together a piece off that page to post here at the Icke thread when the power outed here at the house... dontcha hate it when that happens?... lol.. but you can read it for yourself.