Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If it isnt an alien in hyper space cafe'
One thing I always did disagree with is, Philosophy, other related subjects, concepts in life aernt there to understand, but to do and take on, and to explore, finding answers is pretty much Rolleyesin my opinion, even though its human nature to want answers.

Thank you William for your warm welcome, I dont see anyone from England here, how peculiar.:frown: Wait I think Avatar was...

Hi there Lady Alfie.Yes i am from Britain. As most of the HCF forum members are from America and there are two from Europe i am a balance i suppose and now you are here the British membership has gone up!Hopefully in time you will develop an interest in Hyperspace Healing, the NWO and understanding how the Illuminati control Planet Earth.It is alot of information to absorb and with your philosophy degree i can imagine it would be a bit stressful to be studying nonstop.Philosophy is partly about Visualization of concepts and ideas and this is not to far in terms of Thought Patterning from Hyperspace Healing and learning Visualization of Hyperspace Archetypes and Glyphs.Take care my friend.

Hopefully a philosophy degree can be obtained by myself.

Thank you, I'll be taking a break from hear, I am from a lot of places because of my work in education and my job, so everyone take care.

You shall hear from me soon.

Kind Regards, HSK (Henna Sarah Khan)

Hi there Lady Alfie.Yes take care and please visit the HCF again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Hyper Space Ninjas Ghost 14 2,864 04-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Last Post: William