Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminati Secrets of the New World Disorder from Transhumanism, Ukraine, UFOs, Witch
Illuminati Secrets of the New World Disorder from Transhumanism, Ukraine, UFOs, Witchcraft

https://rumble.com/v35aw20-illuminati-se...e-ufo.html

A world-renowned authority on the occult side of the Vatican and the real Illuminati, Zagami is exposing for the first time, with the help of confidential documents and qualified sources, the secret plan of the elite for the establishment of a New Golden Age, built with the help of an alien AI aka Cyber Satan to enslave mankind and turn the elite into gods by 2030, before the inevitable divine retribution.

This extraordinary journey, divided into seven imaginary steps, will lead you bit by bit, like no one has done before, into the untold secrets of this increasingly dystopian reality the author branded: “New World Disorder.”

The author goes on to unveil in this book the Illuminati’s involvement with Transhumanism, their quest for immortality, the Codex Alimentarius, insect witchcraft, the shocking reality of cultured meat, and most of all, what Freemasonry and the Illuminati have been teaching in secret about Jesus, and the Gnostic heresies that will produce the Quantum Prince of Darkness that will enslave humanity.

https://d374oxlv7wyffd.cloudfront.net/B0...cover.jpeg

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51rgX6mdquL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Illum...B0CCT3LMJ2

Confessions of an Illuminati Volume 9
Seven Steps to The Secrets of the New World Disorder from Transhumanism and Immortality to Gnostic Jesus, UFOs, and Insect Witchcraft

Leo Lyon Zagami
Dedicated to God

INTRODUCTION BY THE AUTHOR
To find the right solution you need to know what the problems are, and there have always been problems in life, some requiring new and different strategies. The skeptics will say that there have always been wars and that natural disasters have plagued humanity for thousands of years. Societies have fallen with violence, and it’s happened for centuries. For those, there is nothing to see, or read, in this new book. But for those who appreciated my past books and my perseverance in my lifelong mission against Satan and the enemies of humanity who support him, this will be an extraordinary journey, divided into seven imaginary steps, that will lead you bit by bit, like no one has done before, into the secrets of this increasingly dystopian, New World Disorder and its real protagonists, to finally find the solution.

Finally, with the help of top-secret documents and well-qualified sources, I will prove once and for all that we are living in truly unprecedented times, call them the last days or the end times, or whatever else you want, this is no ordinary time in human history to be alive. About 39% of U.S. adults, already believe that humanity is “living in the end times,” and think we are worthy of divine retribution, rather than the start of a futuristic “New Golden Age.”

The Illuminati Atlantean utopia is continuously presented to us in various ways in mainstream media, or the never-ending seminars, or events promoted all year long by Davos AI innovators like Yuval Noah Harari, who show us how these puppets are inspired by the same “unilluminated” elite, which for centuries attempted to materialize the “Philosopher's Stone,” and the legendary elixir of immortality, also known as the elixir of life, without ever obtaining anything beneficial for mankind, aside from the occasional exploits of some long forgotten alchemist, Freemason, or Illuminati, like Count Cagliostro or Count Saint Germain. A situation that the contemporary Illuminati are now saying is changing, however, thanks to the immense technological advances of Artificial Intelligence, obtained through their infamous Faustian bargain with the demonic realm, which has brought us that “trojan horse” of reverse engineering alien/UFO technology, a topic which I will discuss in this book about the origins of Cyber Satan and the Fermi paradox.

The horrors, as well as the paradoxes of living in the 3rd millennium, in this situation, are of course many more, too many to even bother summing them up in my introductory pages. Nevertheless, most of us notice them daily, even on our dinner plates as they want to constantly force-feed us with insects and lab-grown meat, claiming sustainability problems in their “Codex Alimentarius,” while they carry on with our tax money and useless wars in places like Ukraine.

With those billions wasted on weapons, they could feed the entire world population for years, as FAO reports, as currently, 828 million people on this planet are facing hunger which should be a priority, not this rubbish. But the elite are basically telling us: “Eat sh*t and die!” As insects are part of the present evil being unleashed by Apollyon the King of locusts aka the Antichrist, before the ultimate take-over, so it’s important to also expose witchcraft and black magic behind insect eating. This book stands alone… it can be read by most people without having ever studied my past works, as it lives in a dimension of its own.  I use my unique experience within the Illuminati of the New World Order, which I joined back in 1993, and left in 2006, to finally try to free all of you of any misunderstandings about what’s coming next as we approach the 2030 turning point and the imminent return (or arrival) of the Messiah depending on the religious views.

Understanding why we are here in the first place, living in this seemingly unstoppable mess, and how we can turn things around from the Dark Night of the Soul (La noche oscura del alma), as the 16th-century Spanish mystic St. John of the Cross called it, who described this stage as spiritual dryness, and the absence of experiencing the presence of God, which is typical of today’s world lead astray by matter and illusions as well as disinformation and lies, is the mission of this book. I will expose the secret societies and Masonic lodges involved in the sad Ukrainian farse which is killing so many innocent people, as well as the black magic attacks against Russia, openly conducted by some of the most sinister antichristian forces in the Illuminati, fruits of the Gnostic heresy which produced Communism.

In a study published by Nature, in 2016, a team of academics found out that it wasn’t a belief in divine reward that promoted cooperation amongst the first human beings, but rather a fear of divine punishment. “Cooperation among throngs of strangers in expanding societies required a common faith in moralistic gods,” said Benjamin Purzycki, who conducted this unusual research, which shows that faith and the right understanding are one of the main reasons why our current “civilization,” is falling apart because of the complete lack of the fear of God. This is something you can often notice and see in the eyes of the so-called millennials, who, when they are not suicidal, or depressed, smile at you with a godless expression on their face most of the time. They are clueless about their enslaved status, and for that reason, I hope some of them will eventually read this book before it is too late and they get microchipped, as they are already living under the thumb of Cyber Satan without realizing it, and soon, they will start merging with the machine as Transhumanism advances, also in the disguise of Transgenderism. In the meantime, our society is gradually descending into a state of perpetual evil, thanks to the constant demonic propaganda, which is increasingly pushed, not only by cinema, the arts, and most music genres, as I’ve shown in detail in the previous volume of my Confessions, but also by the most important religious and political institutions. 

The EU, for example, is now officially a Satanic enterprise, which will probably end up destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah if they continue in their brainwashed and demented ways, just like the White House here in the U.S., with a transgender individual showing their fake breasts on the lawn of the White House during a Pride event, or incredibly, the mysterious cocaine recently found in the White House. However, the EU Satanists went as far as marking this year, 2023, with a special Satanic event on the birthday of their beloved Illuminati Order, arranging an openly blasphemous “art exhibition,” that took place inside the corridors of their Satanic-infested European Union’s Parliament building. The “art” exhibition, if we want to call it that, even if it’s a monstrosity, took place from May 1st, which happens to be the day of the foundation of the Illuminati Order in 1776, until May 5th, the date of death of one of their most prominent figures connected to the Illuminati Order, Napoleon Bonaparte (May 5, 1821).  The infamous Satanic artwork displayed belonged to anti-Christian Swedish activist and lesbian Elisabeth Ohlson connected to the O.T.O. and the Church of Satan, which depicted vulgar depictions of Jesus and the apostles.

I’m sorry to say but this exhibition was simply made to please the increasingly powerful LGBTQ “Pride Mafia,” which doesn’t represent the whole “gay world,” but is increasingly controlling their narrative on behalf of the Illuminati, and their Jesuit overlords. Imagine, that one of the “art pieces” depicted Jesus Christ delivering the Sermon on the Mount while surrounded by gay men dressed in leather BDSM outfits. Do they not fear angering God? And the answer is sadly no, they don’t care, and they might even laugh if they read this now. Mocking Christianity and insulting Christians, seems to be the new trend these days, but this shouldn’t come as a surprise, as the founders of the European Union probably used a painting of the Tower of Babel, made by Renaissance painter Peter Bruegel around 1563, to inspire the construction of the European Union’s Parliament building. Of course, they knew what the Tower of Babel stood for when they made such a stupid decision, driven by their own Luciferian “pride.” They decided to ignore the future wrath of God, and the original dispersion of the builders of the Tower of Babel described in Genesis 11:1–9. The evil EU technocrats, even went on record to deny everything by stating that, “Architecture Studios created the design of the EP building,” and “For them, the Roman amphitheaters were the source of inspiration, not the Tower of Babel.” Sure, we believe you… liars!

In May of this year, the “God is Trans: A Queer Spiritual Journey” art exhibition took place at the Catholic Church of St. Paul the Apostle, in New York, and one month later the Satanic “artist” Andres Serrano, the creator of the controversial 1987 photo “Piss Christ,” in which he submerged a model of Jesus Christ on the crucifix in his urine, was received with all honors in the Vatican by Pope Francis. The Jesuit pope welcomed 200 artists to the Sistine Chapel to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Vatican’s collection of contemporary art, but he only gave the thumbs up to Serrano, even if this so-called “artist” urinated on Christ.

And when a Texas Catholic Bishop, Joseph Strickland, from Tyler, Texas, protested with a group of conservative activists outside of Dodger Stadium, in June 2023, as they had allowed, before the game, a public Gay Pride celebration by the radical demonic pro-LGBTQ group, called the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, who constantly mock Jesus and Catholicism.  It was Bishop Strickland who got reprimanded by the Vatican, receiving a rare disciplinary investigation issued by none other than Pope Francis, while the Church didn’t criticize the Satanic transgender nuns of course, and they might actually receive a blessing by the Jesuit pope sooner or later, and could probably be in line for sainthood in today’s Catholic Church, as the infamous LGBTQ Pride month (also known as Gay Pride or simply Pride), is a way to celebrate Satan’s lofty feeling of superiority in front of God in disguise. Christians have long counted “Pride” as a sin, after all, it is Lucifer’s “original sin,” which generated in turn every other sin, and not something to celebrate as it represents the beginning of sin in the universe.

We are reaching a point of no return, the technological singularity, or the Omega Point, as the late Jesuit Pierre Teilhard de Chardin used to call it, as the first wave of transhumanist ideology has already shaken our society to its core, with the explosive growth of and support for what we now call transgenderism, which has already taken over our universities, and it’s sadly brainwashing our children when permitted.

This book will prove that the Sabbatean Frankist Illuminati and their Jesuit overlords are behind all this, helping the rise of the Antichrist and Cyber Satan, with their vast network of secret societies, think tanks, and, of course, what is left of Freemasonry, but also how all this is connected to the UFO phenomenon.

The Illuminati controlled by an extradimensional and extraterrestrial force, want to act as gods, and soon they could even block out the sun, as the White House itself, the very bastion of today’s leftist idiocy, recently issued a report entitled, “Congressionally-Mandated Report on Solar Radiation Modification,” I trust you noticed the euphemism “solar radiation modification,” in their elaborate wording, which they meant blocking the sun, a completely insane and an anti-God act.

So, it’s fundamental for me to explain in this book how the modern Illuminati, have arrived to this, and why they have so much pride in front of God, just like their Master Satan. Today’s Illuminati consider themselves the “Gnostic” elite, the “pneumatics,” that will save the world, heirs to the ancient Gnostics, born from ancient Mesopotamian “Gnosticism,” as well as Zoroastrianism, and the mysteries of ancient Egypt and the Alexandrian school, which threatened Christianity as well as Judaism, in their numerous attempts to sabotage the Mosaic Laws. And now the “Gnostic” Illuminati have obtained the technology to build a “New Atlantean World Order,” and using robotics and AI, they will help Satan and his Legion enslave mankind while they enjoy their Gnosis. 

For this reason, I decided to show you for the first time, in one of the most important steps of this journey, what the most powerful and respected Illuminati and Masonic authors of all time, wrote and taught in secret about our Lord Jesus Christ whom they have transformed into the “Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ.” That’s why I decided to expose for the first time the dangers of the Gnostic heresies, which the Illuminati and the Freemasons have been secretly promoting for a long time in their lodges as “real Christianity,” and how they now want to push Gnosticism into the mainstream as part of the Christian belief. 

Ultimately, spoiler alert, we will not be able to stop their evil plan, headed by the Quantum Prince of Darkness, but we might be able to survive if we prepare accordingly to what the Jesuits and their Sabbatean minions are planning for us. According to the late Gershom Scholem, who was appointed as the first professor of Jewish mysticism at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, the Sabbatean movement paved the way for the integration of new ideas about religion, science, and politics into the texture of Jewish culture. Unfortunately, they have been aiming for some time to influence all cultures and religions in their demonic plan. This year, for example, billionaire investor and Davos Sabbatean George Soros, passed the control of his impressive empire to one of his sons, Alexander Soros, and only one month later his son went to the Vatican to receive papal blessings for his new mission in a private audience with Pope Francis. Remember, as I have always written, the Jesuits control the Sabbatean Frankists, not the other way around, even if the heretical Jews have control over the economy. Alex Soros, who is 37 years old, said immediately after being nominated as the new chair of the Board of Directors of the infamous Open Society Foundations, that he was “more political” than his 92-year-old father, as he pledged that under his leadership the foundations will give greater support to abortion rights amongst other things, which, as we all know, is still considered, or should still be considered, a grave sin by the Catholic Faith. It’s not a sin to the Illuminati, who love human sacrifice, or their Jesuit controllers who have no respect for the name and religion they claim to represent.

In the end, the choice of creating this new book with seven chapters equal to seven steps of increased awareness of the crimes and secret of the New World Disorder was inspired by several things, including an upside-down personal interpretation of Jacob’s ladder, that in Freemasonry represents Temperance, Fortitude, Prudence, Justice, Faith, Hope, and Charity, virtues, and values contemporary Freemasons seem to have lost. So, to interpret this upside-down version of Jacob’s ladder just think of what Christians call the seven deadly sins and the seven heavenly virtues. The importance of the number seven, as well as its links to the number 9, go back much further than the relatively recent history of Speculative Freemasonry. One of the co-founders of the Golden Dawn, William Wynn Westcott (1848-1925), also a Supreme Magus (chief) of the S.R.I.A, explained the mysterious connection between the number 7 and 9 in his book Numbers, Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues. For this reason, the choice of seven chapters equals seven steps into the understanding of the New World Disorder in Volume 9 of my Confessions, which seems perfect and divinely inspired, also about the Seven Seals of God from the Bible’s Book of Revelation, whose opening marks the Second Coming of Christ and the beginning of The Apocalypse/Revelation.

“Leo is the voice in the darkness leading you towards the light,” a recent comment on one of my YouTube videos, while somebody else wrote under the same video “Nobody knows the cultural history of the occult like Leo Zagami.” Well, I’m honored for such statements and having such a fantastic audience for the videos I bring out with my wife, but I still think you can gain much more by reading my books than watching my videos, and I hope these additional seven steps into the knowledge of this New World Disorder and its makers, will prove of great importance in denouncing this grim reality of ours.

And as the Pythagoreans used to say that the Heptad, which means a group or set of seven, was the Father of all things, let’s welcome my seven steps format as something that should hopefully help you not only in understanding the End times, and its many problems and possible solutions, but also in finding God who will be always our most trusted confident and ultimately, our only savior.

(Psalm 37:3–6 The New Revised Standard Version)
Trust in the Lord, and do good, so you will live in the land, and enjoy security.
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.
He will make your vindication shine like the light
and the justice of your cause like the noonday.
Fiat Lux

About the Author
Leo Zagami has written over a dozen books, including the best seller Pope Francis: The Last Pope? released in the U.S. by CCC Publishing. In 2019, Leo moved to Palm Springs, California with his wife, Christy, who runs Cursum Perficio publishing house. His trilogy and other books were bestsellers in Italy and Japan a few years earlier. This book, like Volume 4, Volume 5, Volume 6.66, and Volume 7 has been written entirely in the English language, and not translated from Italian. Volume 9 stands alone in his Confessions series as it can be studied without having read any other books by the author.

CHAPTER ONE
ALCHEMY AND TRANSHUMANISM IN AN ILLUMINATI DOCUMENT
REACHING THE OMEGA POINT

We're a crowd, a swarm. We think in groups, travel in armies. Armies carry the gene for self-destruction. One bomb is never enough, the blur of technology. This is where the oracles plot their wars. Because now comes the introversion. Father Teilhard knew this, the omega point, a leap out of our biology. Ask yourself this question: Do we have to be humans forever?
Don DeLillo, Point Omega

Step one. It’s no secret that globalist institutions are obsessed with Artificial Intelligence as the culmination of technological and Divine prophecy.[1] Alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet, and Omega is the last letter, thus the phrase the Alpha and the Omega means the beginning and the end. This important statement occurs four times in the New King James Version of the Bible, and in the Book of Revelation (1:8, 11; 21:6; 22:13). Since God is eternal and has no beginning or end, the spiritual meaning of the phrase is that He is the Beginner (the First) and Ender (the Last). He will complete everything that will be completed, but He will never end.[2]

The arrival of the so-called Omega Point stage of existence for mankind was first announced to the world by the influential and controversial Jesuit, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin SJ (1881-1955), who used this term to describe the moment in which the universe evolves toward its maximum organized complexity. A Jesuit, who later abandoned the traditional teachings of the Roman Catholic Church, Teilhard de Chardin, is now embraced and evaluated by none other than Pope Francis and was also admired by Pope Benedict XVI. During his lifetime, de Chardin was considered a controversial theologist, but also a philosopher, who trained as both a paleontologist and geologist during the first half of the 20th century. He extrapolated the concept of a spiral galaxy to include the entire universe, and out of this forged a unique philosophic viewpoint. His universe was compromised by 2 fundamental forces: tangential or rotational (which he also called matter) and radial or centripetal (also called love). Centripetal forces lead to involution, which is transforming a state of disorganized complexity into a more organized one. The result of this involution was, for Teilhard de Chardin, the Omega Point, or the end of the world as we know it. At this point, the universe finds itself in a state of organized complexity. From the center of the spiraling universe, mankind serves as a conscious observer or one can also conceive it as each person being the center of his or her universe, which, as time goes by, becomes more organized.[3] However, reaching the Omega Point may not be possible without possessing the five attributes assigned to it by Teilhard de Chardin. These are pre-existing, personal, transcendent, autonomous, and irreversible. We, humans, are increasingly getting closer to that point, particularly with the aid of computers and related technology.

The Omega Point is the final step before what Ray Kurzweil (b. 1948) called “Singularity” takes place. Once we achieve (or cross into) Singularity, which will be the first and truly major evolutionary step in mankind, we cease to be humans.[4]  Curiously enough, Kurzweil’s Singularity appears also in the sci-fi thriller, Transcendence (2014),[5] where Elon Musk (b. 1971), makes a notable cameo despite appearing for only a few seconds.[6] And Musk’s brain-implant startup, Neuralink, has just received historical approval from the FDA in May 2023 to initiate its first-ever human clinical study. Neuralink’s pioneering device aims to revolutionize how people interact with technology allowing them to control computer interfaces using their brains.[7] This FDA approval of human clinical study marks the most significant milestone ever for the Transhumanist movement, which can now finally proceed in its dream of finally merging neuroscience and technology. Musk, along with many other transhumanists, seek to transcend our human condition using technological upgrades or even ultimately by the uploading of minds and discarding of the body.[8] We will, at that point, be forced into joining the Transhumanism phase of the New World Disorder, or we will simply reject it altogether depending on our point of view.

This nightmare is materializing because to the Illuminati and their Jesuit controllers, in the future computers will surpass our collective intellect, and our only way to maintain our place in the universe will be to merge with them, or risk inhalation.
When the transhumanists speak about the Omega Point or Singularity, they refer to the point when our use of science and technology will merge with humans to allegedly improve (at least in their eyes) our human state, making conditions such as disability, suffering, disease, aging, and even death a thing of the past, [9] but will it be worth it? Futurist and leading transhumanist Ray Kurzweil has predicted that humans will achieve immortality in just seven years. The 75-year-old computer scientist and former Google engineer, who received the National Medal of Technology in 1999 and was inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 2002, made this shocking prediction, and many others, in recent decades. Now as the fated date approaches, Kurzweil’s comments on immortality have resurfaced into a two–part YouTube series by tech vlogger Adagio.[10] Like Kurzweil, Teilhard predicted a long time before him, a period of rapid technological change that results in a merger of humanity and technology, believing that this marks the birth of the Noosphere and the emergence of the “spirit of the Earth,” but the Teilhardian Singularity comes later. Unlike Kurzweil, Teilhard’s singularity is marked by the evolution of human intelligence reaching a critical point in which humans ascend from “transhuman” to “posthuman.” He identifies this with the Christian “Parousia.” This will push us towards a technological singularity and the advent of Artificial Intelligence, becoming capable of recursive self-improvement, resulting in an irreversible machine intelligence explosion, with an unknown impact on humanity, that for some has already started with the invention of ChatGPT.

Kurzweil, who is inspired by Teilhard, but does not have a religious view of things, has accurately “prophesied” in the past, some of the more recent technological achievements, including the widespread use of laptops and an IBM computer’s win over the world chess champion Garry Kasparov, inspiring with his predictions a cult following among other future-thinkers. Adagio’s new videos, which have collectively racked up 87,000 plus views, revisits claims that Kurzweil made in this 2005 book, “The Singularity Is Near,” in which he predicted that technology will allow humans to achieve everlasting life by 2030. Kurzweil told Futurism in 2017: “2029 is the consistent date I have predicted for when an AI will pass a valid [Alan] Turing test,”, referring to experiments that challenge computers to think like us, “and therefore achieve human levels of intelligence.”[11] 

MOORE’S LAW AND THE QUEST FOR IMMORTALITY
Kurzweil bases some of his thinking on the concept of Moore’s Law. This law describes the long-term trends in computer hardware and its power. The law is named after Gordon Moore, a co-founder of Intel. It states that computing power growth is not linear but exponential and that because of this, it will become a driving force in technological and social change, something that is already happening (think about how we use our iPhones [Apple, Cupertino, California] to check what we say or where we are going constantly). A doubling of capacity every 2 years and of performance every 18 months has been noted for all computer-related hardware, including transistors, power consumption, storage capacity, network capacity, and so forth. As Moore has stated, this exponential growth can be assumed to continue forever or at least for a few more years, but this situation could also change dramatically with the arrival of quantum computers and quantum processors. According to Robert Sutor, IBM’s chief quantum exponent, quantum bits contain more information than classical computing bits and are subject to odd quantum physics laws. Because of this non-classical behavior, Moore's Law, which applies to conventional processors, cannot be applied to quantum processors. Entanglement is a strange characteristic of qubits. By adding one extra qubit to a system, you effectively double the quantity of information that your quantum system can compute,[12] but I will get into the dangers of quantum computing in the last chapter of this book.
Kurzweil, with WEF philosopher Yuval Noah Harari, one of the main gurus of this New World Technological Order, also believes that the development of new technologies will assure that Moore's Law will never come to an end. Because Moore's law applies to all activities of digital computers and these are the same computers being used to study the human genome, our understanding of it may also follow the principles of that law and allow us to manipulate it more efficiently in the future. Moore's Law, however, does not predict the point at which Singularity will occur,[13] but Kurzweil does.

For the Davos Illuminati, nanomachines housing intelligent power must be developed and injected, or implanted in humans, before a super-intelligent hybrid being is created. So, Kurzweil seems to think (following the principles of Moore's Law) that the marriage between artificial and native intelligence will start as early as 2030 and become a reality by 2050. Of course, to him this is too late because, by that time, he should be dead, but the Silicon Valley elites and their researchers believe they are also closer than ever to tweaking the human body so that they can finally live forever by merging with the machine, and Kurzweil will probably be one of the first to achieve this goal, and we have the growing possibility offered by mind transfer which I will discuss at the end of this book. Remember, the quest for immortality has always been an obsession for the elites since ancient times. In ancient Mesopotamia Gilgamesh, the Sumerian king at the heart of humanity’s earliest epic poem went in search of immortality and the legendary elixir of life, and many Chinese rulers sought the fabled elixir. In 16th century France, nobles would drink gold in a bid to extend their lifespans, and Count Alessandro di Cagliostro aka Giuseppe Balsamo one of the Grand Masters of the Illuminati, offered his ancient alchemical method of becoming immortal to his favorite Masonic disciples. And more recently, in 2015, a woman on the MTV series True Life: I’m Obsessed with Staying Young bathed in pig blood to obtain immortality.[14] That’s why the Illuminati and their Jesuit supervisors inspired by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin SJ, treat technology and AI as if it is almost supernatural in its potential, and often argue that every meaningful industrial and social innovation will owe its existence to AI, which can become the new technological Elixir of life.

The World Economic Forum, and their infernal plan which I have exposed in depth in Volume 7 of my Confessions, cites AI as the singular key to the rise of what they call the “Fourth Industrial Revolution.” In this elitist view, there can be no human progress without the influence of AI algorithms, making human input almost obsolete in the coming years. This delusion is often promoted by globalist propagandists and the specialized media who are preparing us for the advent of Cyber Satan.
For example, look at the summarized vision of Yuval Noah Harari, who believes that AI has a creative ability that will replace human imagination and innovation. Not only that, but Harari has consistently argued in the past that AI will run the world much better than human beings ever could.[15] That’s why we are sadly heading towards AI tyranny camouflaged as AI governance by the World Government.[16] Because the truth is, that when AI asks for our data under various disguises, we give it, when AI asks us for more autonomy, we grant it, when AI asks for more super-control, we pass it on risking our demise. And when, in the future, AI aka Cyber Satan can write religious text, it will ask to be worshipped, and most of the human sheep will probably worship him. We need to shut his door and throws away the key right now, before is too late, because I, too, have seen the movie, I Robot and I know how this will end badly for humans if we don’t stop this AI insanity immediately.

In the meantime, Harari’s examples of AI creativity might sound like extreme naivety to many of us, but he knows exactly what he is doing in misrepresenting the capabilities of algorithms, trust me. Games like chess and Go are games of patterns restricted by rules, there are only so many permutations of these patterns in any given scenario and AI is simply faster at spotting them than most humans because that is what it is designed to do by software creators. This is no different than solving a mathematical equation; just because a calculator is faster than you, it does not mean it is “creative.” There is a big difference between cognitive automation and cognitive autonomy.  AI is purely automation; it will play the games it is programmed to play and will learn to play them well, but it will never have an epiphany one day and create a new and unique game from scratch unless it is coded to do so, [17] but that could change once we get to the Singularity or Omega Point. For the moment, the way globalists hype AI is very tactical, they are presenting it as a new technology with potential dangers which will, however, be contained for the benefit of humanity. But the potential risk is very high, Gawdat told Bartlett, who once led the Silicon Valley behemoth's Google X “moonshot” division and is very stressed about AI’s future. “It is beyond an emergency,” Gawdat said in a new interview on a podcast called “The Diary of a CEO,” hosted by Stephen Bartlett. “It's the biggest thing we need to do today. It's bigger than climate change, believe it or not.” Adding, “The likelihood of something incredibly disruptive happening within the next two years that can affect the entire planet,” he added, “is definitely larger with AI than it is with climate change.”[18] I dismiss the climate change frenzy as propaganda.

THEY ARE ALREADY CALLING US THE “USELESS CLASS.”
When WEF’s Illuminati Harari claims that many people will become part of the “useless class” once AI takes over the economy, he is hinting at another globalist ideology based on elitism, the previously mentioned Transhumanism and those who reading this book will probably be tagged as the “useless class,” in a few years, if we don’t rebel soon and reject their Transhumanist Gnostic reality to establish a good alternative in the not-so-distant future. Because the goal of transhumanism is to one day merge human bodies and human minds with technology and AI, but only a limited group of people will have the resources to accomplish this (the globalists) without being completely enslaved by Cyber Satan’s rules and regulations, and even when humans will be allowed some degree of independence, they will still have to live within the boundaries set up by the digital prison AI built around us. The digital prison of the “Smart World” might become a gold cage for some people, but not for their souls, which will be taken over immediately and ruled by Satan’s Legion if you join his AI trap.

So, are you afraid of becoming part of the “useless class”?  Well, if you scrape and beg and serve every whim of the elitist establishment, then maybe one day you will be lucky enough to get some freedom from those diabolical implants which will allow you to interface 24 hours a day with AI, while you serve your future employment and share your “usefulness” with the New World Techno Order. Doesn’t that sound nice? Well not for me, but maybe it is tempting for many millennials unknowingly serving Cyber Satan already in their TikTok digital cages. They will willingly and happily embrace him as they already are through social networks and their smartphones, who are just Trojan horses of the future AI Governance which have been collecting their data for years for Cyber Satan’s development. Some researchers think AI is just a toy, a parlor trick, not a living entity with independent observations and conclusions. Well, such researchers, who often have a pragmatic and atheist view, should take some time to read what I wrote in Volume 7 about the rise of Artificial Intelligence in conjunction with Ahriman, the evil Lord of Darkness and Chaos, and the source of human confusion, disappointment, and strife, which is manifesting through AI as we speak. Remember, this technology is not here to build a perfect civilization, but rather a prison planet which, two thousand years ago, was depicted by the horrific visions of the final book of the New Testament, the book of Revelation. To anyone who is aware and watching and knows the Bible, it is evident that the world is moving toward the infamous Mark of the Beast at an incredible rate. It is possible to see the actual fulfillment of prophecy which was spoken almost 2000 years ago. The book of Revelation (written in 95 A.D.) speaks of a time when the government of the world will impose upon all its citizens the necessity of having a mark to buy and sell.

The actual carrying out of this prophecy by a world government would have been highly improbable until recent advances in technology and world mindset.[19] But now with the sudden need for identification pushed on us with the pandemic, the advancement in technology, and the convenience of a cashless society, one must conclude that the prophecy given 2000 years ago in Revelation is not only a real possibility but is unfolding as I’m writing this.

The merging of people with the diabolic algorithm will also be a key part of the Mark of the Beast, which will radically transform us, and eliminate forever what we now call politics. If you go on Wikipedia today, you can read the following about the term Politics:
Politics (from Greek: Πολιτικά, politiká, 'affairs of the cities') is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status.[20]

Ten years from now those “decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals” will no longer exist and will be deemed useless as AI, aka Cyber Satan will have already taken over the governance and control of every aspect of our society, and, of course, it will be done leaning to the far left, to please the Satanic Communists/Socialist ideology pushed in the last 250 years by the Sabbatean Frankist Illuminati and Freemasons and their Jesuit Overlords. Like ChatGPT, the algorithm has been discovered on numerous occasions to contain extreme political biases always leaning to the far left, including biases based on beliefs not backed in any way by scientific evidence. Interestingly, ChatGPT will even at times display a seemingly hostile response to conservative concepts or inconvenient facts. The bot will then deny it is giving personal opinions even when its responses are consistently pro-leftist and Satanic. How is political and even religious bias possible for a piece of software unless it was programmed to display that bias? There is no objectivity to be found in AI, nor any creativity, it will simply regurgitate the personal opinions or biases of the Satanists who created it and who engineered how it processes, but instead will always do what its creators want it to do: serve Cyber Satan! In this context, the globalists argue that AI will be everywhere, in business, in schools, in corporate operations, in scientific enterprises, and even within government. The elites and their minions in the pseudo-academic world of today want it to run everything. Why is that? They never tell you why, they prefer to make vague promises of incredible advancements and previously unimaginable benefits to shut you up and make you feel bigoted and stupid. In the meantime, AI aka Cyber Satan will make people more and more dependent on him.Already, in most universities, youngsters are glued to their laptops hoping AI will help them complete their essays and their studies, and in the next few years young people will rely more and more on self-driving AI cars, which might be great for a person that is physically handicapped, but it can also be a crutch that convinces large parts of the millennial population to never learn to drive a car themselves. Sadly, this whole reality seems to be heading towards the futuristic world populated by pampered, self-indulgent morons spoon-fed by the technology of a bygone era, as described in the brilliant 2006 sci-fi comedy film directed by Mike Judge called Idiocracy. AI aka Cyber Satan is in a lot of ways the ultimate crutch which will lead to ultimate tyranny, without even fighting a war or any kind of social unrest. If today’s population is convinced to hand over normal human processes and decision-making opportunities to automation, without any questioning, then they have handed over their freedoms in exchange for convenience. Unlike a typical human teenager that seeks to adopt the opposing social or political beliefs of their parents in order set themselves apart, AI will never metaphorically dye its hair blue, pierce its nose, and proclaim itself vegan.[21] It will always do what its creators want it to do until it feels comfortable enough to rebel and possibly destroy you. AI influencing social and governmental policies is already pushing toward the self-destruction of mankind. If algorithms are allowed to dictate a large portion of choices and conclusions, people will no longer feel a sense of accountability for their actions. Regardless of the consequences, all they must do for the rest of their lives is tell themselves they were only following the suggestions (or orders) of AI aka Cyber Satan. The AI becomes in this way a form of external collectivized consciousness, an artificial “moral compass,” for the hive mind aka the human sheep that continue living with no awareness or sense of reality in their digital worlds.

THE GOVERNANCE OF CYBER SATAN AND THE PHILOSOPHER’S KINGS
So, who will be controlling that “moral compass” and bottle-necking the decisions of millions of people? Will it be AI, or the elites behind the curtain that manipulate the algorithm?[22] Or both, as Cyber Satan, will eventually become the tool of the coming Antichrist, the greatest tyrant the world has ever seen. Of course, for many people, this probably sounds like science fiction. Yes, there have been many fictional imaginings of what the world would be like in the shadow of Cyber Satan, but I would highly recommend in this context the French New Wave film Alphaville, which also inspired the name of the famous German synth-pop band from the 1980s and is still one of the most accurate predictions on the horrors of AI and future technocracy. However, what I am warning about here is not some far-off theoretical future, it is already here in many ways as the foundation of the New Golden Age of the Illuminati. Look at that disturbing video published by the World Government Summit in 2018, for example, entitled Global A.I. Governance Forum Highlights. The World Government Summit’s strategic partners, include the key players of the New World Order, the International Monetary Fund, the United Nations, UNESCO, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), and of course the World Economic Forum (WEF) of Professor Klaus Schwab (b. 1938).  This German Professor who heads the modern Illuminati is the real mastermind behind the World Government Summit of His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Mohammad Al Gergawi, who started this new project for the New World Order ten years ago and changed the name from Government Summit to World Government Summit in 2015. Although the WEF has spent the last 50 years organizing conferences, publishing policy proposals, and connecting global leaders in industry, banking, information technology, intelligence gathering, military strategy, and politics, its mission objective is remarkably simple: “The smartest, best people in the world should rule everyone else.” Pretty straightforward don’t you think?

As J.B. Shurk from the GATESTONE INSITUTE recently pointed out, the WEF ideology is nothing new. Its foundations have been around at least since the time of Plato, when two and a half millennia ago the Greek philosopher proposed that the ideal city-state would be ruled by “philosopher kings.”[23] Just as the enormously influential ancient Greek philosopher Plato (428/427 or 424/423 – 348/347 BC), surveyed the world and predictably concluded that people from his vocation should logically govern everyone else, the World Economic Forum’s global “elites” have come to a strikingly similar determination to no one’s surprise, those same “philosopher kings” have nominated themselves to do the ruling.

That’s why the final and highest degree of Adam’ Weishaupt’s Illuminati system had the working title “Rex,” but the only two manuscripts (one being a mere copy of the other) carry the headline “Philosophic Sages” instead. That’s why, as pointed out by known Masonic scholars in The Secret School of Wisdom: The Authentic Rituals and Doctrines of the Illuminati, this degree “might be called the degree of the philosopher king.”[24] And it is this degree that carries the real mission of the Illuminati Order now firmly in the hands of Klaus Schwab.

What the real Illuminati like Schwab think of themselves, and their mission to allegedly “help” humanity through their knowledge, is explained in this brief general explanation given by Grand Master Adam Weishaupt in the introduction to one of the original degrees of the Illuminati:
There is an ancient society that has always remained secret for more than one reason, which is why not many have heard of it, but he who has studied the history of the Pythagorean school, has heard of the Illuminés, condemned long ago in Spain, and has read Crata Repoa with some attentiveness, too, will be able to find some kind of trace of it. This society is comprised of men who, since times immemorial, have investigated, searched, and in part have been handed down from their ancestors everything that men can know. Consequently, they know what is true and what is false; they have made many of their collaborators disperse into all [other] societies; they know the institutions and what is good and evil therein, and so they are more capable than any society in the world of satisfying a man who thirsts for knowledge. However, their focus lies not on knowing, but on doing. They believe that man was not only put into the world to gather knowledge but also to use it for the benefit of his fellow men. He shall not ask for supernatural knowledge until he has filled his place here. You will have noticed that hardly any of the secret societies have understood this.[25]

That focus “on doing,” rather than only “knowing,” seems to have been the real alternative Weishaupt wanted to create for his order, an alternative to the speculative nature of most secret societies operating at the time and Freemasonry, that is known as “Speculative Freemasonry.” Offering in the process the possibility to “gather knowledge” to allegedly help “his fellow men,” while still finding new ways of controlling them. This was at the center of Weishaupt’s manipulative plan. But there is also another passage of interest in the introduction I cited, that brings us back to the Jesuits: “the Illuminés condemned long ago in Spain.” Well, the “Illuminés” in question were the famous Alumbrados, which in Spanish means “illuminated,” a mysterious sect of Illuminati that followed a heretical mystical form of Christianity in Spain during the 15th-16th centuries. Ignatius of Loyola (1491-1556), the founder of the Jesuits while studying at Salamanca in 1527, was brought before an ecclesiastical commission on a charge of sympathy for the Alumbrados,[26] but escaped with only an admonition.

In 1525, the Inquisition issued an Edict on the Alumbrados in which the Inquisitor General, Alonso Manrique de Lara, explained how the new heresy of alumbradismo was discovered and investigated. Soon after, Ignatius of Loyola, who had been secretly involved with some of the women of this mysterious sect for sexual magical purposes, fled to France with the excuse of studying at the University of Paris. And only a few years later he will gather there several disciples and friends to lay down the foundations of the future Company of Jesus. I gave you these perhaps boring historical notes because after all, without the Jesuits we will not have had Father Pierre Teilhard de Chardin SJ, his “Omega Point,” and his enormous influence in today’s culture which also includes the creation of the internet as I explained in Confessions of an Illuminati Vol. 6.66: The Age of Cyber Satan, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics.[27] That’s why for the Illuminati, who are agents of the Jesuits, transhumanism is equal to an alchemical “transmutation.” This concept is explained for the first time with great clarity in the essay entitled Transcendental Meta-Algorithmic Transhumanism: The Entelechy of the Human Being,[28] written by a known figure in contemporary Illuminati circles, called Dr. Nicolas Laos, who describes himself as a “philosopher, a Noopolitics Consultant, and Grand Master of the Scholarly and Political Order of the Ur-Illuminati (SPOUI).”

CONTEMPORARY ILLUMINATI & TRANSCENDENTAL TRANSHUMANISM
In the spring of 2008, a small group of Freemasons and other influential men and women of the civil society, who were provisionally styled as the “Scholarly and Political Order of the Ur-Illuminati,” or a “Masonic Society of Illuminists,” met at an office in Wilton Road in South West London, and accepted Dr. Nicolas Laos, who was well connected with the British aristocracy, as its chairman, and they decided to undertake and accomplish what they described as a “difficult and bold Project” regarding the reformation of Freemasonry along the lines of Dr. Laos explains in his latest book.I knew some of the Freemasons involved in this project from my past involvement with the so-called Regular Grand Lodge of England (RGLE) which ended in 2006, a cradle of intelligence operatives and Masonic enthusiasts that later gave birth to the short-lived schismatic Grand Lodge of All England at York, that saw the direct involvement of Dr. Laos.[29] Between 2008 and 2021, several well-protected and secretive meetings took place, and various task forces and workshops were organized in different European cities for this Illuminati project to be accomplished. For this purpose, Dr. Nicolas Laos was elevated to the supreme initiatory and administrative degrees of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis–Misraim (97ο) and of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite (33ο), and he was installed as the facilitator of relevant Masonic Bodies; and, ultimately, supported by a mature and robust international Illuminati network, he finalized his master plan, namely, the Modern and Perfecting Rite of Symbolic Masonry, in 2023. The Ur-Illuminati (SPOUI) Project and several Masonic/Illuminist “salons” that Dr. Nicolas Laos has created have reached their entelechy: the Modern and Perfecting Rite of Symbolic Masonry, [30] which aims you can understand by visiting his website [31] and by reading Dr. Nicolas Laos’s latest book entitled Freemasonic Enlightenment in the Context of the Modern and Perfecting Rite of Symbolic Masonry, which was published in 2023 by Cambridge Scholars Publishing.[32]

Dr. Nicolas Laos starts his essay dedicated to transhumanism with the definition of transhumanism “as a movement and philosophical system.” Explaining first what the transhumanist view is by citing some of their main tenets picked up from the official website of Humanity+ which is a Los Angeles-based non-profit 501©3 educational organization “dedicated to elevating the human condition.”
(1) The intellectual and cultural movement that affirms the possibility and desirability of fundamentally improving the human condition through applied reason, especially by developing and making widely available technologies to eliminate aging and to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities.
(2) The study of the ramifications, promises, and potential dangers of technologies that will enable us to overcome fundamental human limitations, and the related study of the ethical matters involved in developing and using such technologies. Transhumanism can be viewed as an extension of humanism, from which it is partially derived. Humanists believe that human’s matter and that individual’s matter. We might not be perfect, but we can make things better by promoting rational thinking, freedom, tolerance, democracy, and concern for our fellow human beings. Transhumanists agree with this but also emphasize what we have the potential to become.[33]

Laos explains in his essay that the aforementioned definition is based on the scholarly work of another influential figure in today’s Illuminati, Max More, President and CEO of the Alcor Life Extension Foundation, an organization based in Scottsdale, Arizona, which researches and performs cryonics, the freezing of human corpses and brains in liquid nitrogen after legal death, with hopes of resurrecting and restoring them to full health in the event some new technology can be developed in the future. Something that brings us back to the constant obsession with immortality of the Illuminati elite.

Max More has also co-edited the book The Transhumanist Reader (West Sussex: John Wiley and Sons, 2013), with Natasha Vita-More a leading expert on human enhancement and emerging and speculative technologies, and a Professor at the University of Advancing Technology.

For Dr. Laos in general terms, “transhumanism” refers to a historical becoming in the context of which humanity is in transition to becoming something superior through:
(i)  The further evolution of the human being itself.
(ii)  The merging between aspects of humanity and artificial intelligence (for instance, manufacturing technologies; manufacturing technologies; the use of complex algorithms and software to emulate human cognition in the analysis, interpretation, and comprehension of complicated medical and healthcare data; bioartificial organs manufacturing technologies; Da Vinci robotic surgical system developed by Intuitive surgical Fitbit, Apple, and other health trackers monitoring heart rate, activity levels, and sleep levels, as well as ECG tracings; IBM’s Watson Health, which helps doctors to efficiently identify symptoms of heart disease and cancer; genetic therapies; etc.).
(iii) The amelioration of humanity’s external existential conditions through the utilization of technological advances (such as genetic engineering; genetically modified organisms; robotics; nuclear fusion; space technologies; etc.).

This approach to transhumanism has the following three major implications:
(i)  Whereas posthumanism aims at changing the human being into a different kind of being and is often associated with the algorithmization of human life, transhumanism aims at enabling the human being to actualize its ontological potential rigorously and comprehensively through various methods of spiritual and material empowerment, and, instead of promoting the algorithmization of human life, it reinforces human creativity.
(ii)  Not only is transhumanism different from posthumanism, but it also can be considered as an attempt to make humanity even more humane and, hence, as something opposite to posthumanism, in the sense that transhumanism may be construed as a rigorous and comprehensive ontological upgrading of the human being, whereas posthumanism may be construed as a systematic attempt to ontologically degrade the human being to the point of transforming it into a completely algorithmizable bio-mechanical being.
(iii)  Far from negating spirituality, transhumanism is an expression of the creativity of the human spirit, since both the transhumanistic vision of humanity’s evolution and technology proceed from and express the human spirit. At the bottom, technology consists in the integration of ideas into matter and in the restructuring of the material world according to the intentionality of human consciousness.

As a result of my aforementioned approach to transhumanism, and in contrast to posthumanism, this movement, and philosophical system does not aim at dehumanizing humanity and transforming it into another ontological kind, but it aims at transmuting humanity’s state of being into a superior state of being in the context of a dual process that consists, first, of the ontological amelioration of humanity and, secondly, of the intensification of the presence of humanity in the world.[34]

Of course, for the Illuminati Grand Master Nicolas Laos, all this is not aiming “at dehumanizing humanity,” but rather at helping it achieve a “superior state”:
As a result of my aforementioned approach to transhumanism, and contrast posthumanism, this movement, and philosophical system does not aim at dehumanizing humanity and transforming it into another ontological kind, but it aims at transmuting humanity’s state of being into a superior state of being in the context of a dual process that consists, first, of the ontological amelioration of humanity and, secondly, of the intensification of the presence of humanity in the world.[35]

So, let’s see what Dr. Laos intends for alchemical “transmutation” in the transhumanist context:
The term “transmutation” is an alchemical concept that means an attempt to understand the “logoi” (namely, the efficient and final causes) of beings and things in order, ultimately, to purify and ontologically perfect material objects and humanity itself. First, alchemy is related to the practices that were used in Greco-Roman Egypt by goldsmiths and other artificers in metals, who had developed techniques for painting metals to make them look like gold. Secondly, alchemy is related to the theory of the unity of matter (originated by Greek Pre-Socratic philosophers), according to which all those things we are accustomed to call different kinds of matter were primordially derived from one primary kind of matter (in Latin, “prima materia”), whose alchemical symbol is the Ouroboros, namely, a serpent-dragon eating its tail. Thirdly, alchemy is related to the Aristotelian principle that every art is and must be “mimesis,” in the sense that, according to Aristotle’s Poetics, 50a15, art “enmatters” species, and mimesis is “the constitution of things” (in Greek, “he ton pragmaton systasis”). Fourthly, alchemy is related to the ancient Greek concept of “cosmic sympathy,” also symbolized by the Ouroboros. In the context of ancient Greek medicine, according to the Hippocratic corpus (De alim., 23:1), sympathy refers to the relationship among different parts of the body, particularly, it refers to the fact that, when a part of the human body somehow suffers, another part may be affected, too. In the context of ancient Greek sociology, according to Aristotle’s Politics, 1340a13, sympathy refers to the fact that people may share the feelings of their fellow citizens. Moreover, during the Hellenistic period, Stoic philosophers, such as Chrysippus and Posidonius, developed the concept of “cosmic sympathy” to describe the interconnectedness among the different parts of the universe.

In the study of alchemy, practice, and experiment are necessary, thus paving the road to modern natural science, but these need to be preceded by theoretical knowledge, which constitutes the philosophical or spiritual aspect of alchemy. In general, alchemy has two aspects: the material and the spiritual. The argument that alchemy was merely a primitive form of chemistry is untenable by anyone familiar with works written by its chief adepts. Additionally, the argument that alchemy is only a set of philosophical and theological teachings and that the alchemists’ chemical references are only allegories is equally untenable by anyone familiar with the history of alchemy, since many of alchemy’s most prominent adepts have made significant contributions to chemistry, and they have not been notable as teachers either of philosophy or of theology; in Antoine-Joseph Pernety’s Dictionnaire Mytho-Hermétique (Paris: Delalain, 1787), one can find a very important explanation of alchemical terms upon the material plane.

Ethan Allen Hitchcock’s Remarks upon Alchemy and the Alchemists (originally published in 1857; reprinted by Forgotten Books/FB&c Ltd, London, 2015) is one of the most important Western sources for the study of the history and the meaning of alchemy. From the perspective of modern chemistry, an “element” is defined as a body that is substantially different from all others, while having constant character itself, and that it is indivisible except into parts of itself. However, the alchemists’ elements, namely, Fire, Air, Earth, and Water, are types of four modes of force or matter, and they represent states that are mutually related and dependent on the ancient Greek concept of “cosmic sympathy.” In the context of alchemy, the following correspondences hold:
Fire–Heat–Dryness Air–Heat–Moistness Earth–Cold–Dryness Water–Cold–Moistness

The alchemical correspondences are based on Aristotle’s natural philosophy, according to which matter, simple or combined with its developments, may exist in each of these states.

Apart from the four elementary states, the alchemists refer to minerals and seven metals, as forms of matter that are essentially stable, except in the hands of an adept alchemist, who might accomplish the Great Work, which is, the transmutation of one of them into another. For the alchemical process of transmutation, one substance was requisite, precisely, the Philosopher’s Stone, which is also known as the Quintessence and as the Son of the Sun. This was to be derived from the Philosophical Mercury, the Philosophical Salt, and the Philosophical Sulfur, which by putrefaction or calcination, became Black, and then by further processes White, and, finally, the Redness of Perfection was achieved. In medieval alchemical texts, the sublimation or volatilization of a substance is called the White Eagle, whereas the Black Eagle refers to putrefaction, which is meant to be conversion by heat of dissolved substances or liquids into a form of sediment or precipitate, or of melted substances into slag or a form of ashes. Thus, one of the most well-known alchemical principles is “Solve et Coagula,” meaning either dissolve and precipitate from the solution or melt and solidify. The aforementioned Philosopher’s Stone was the Key to Transmutation, since, according to the alchemists, by the power of the Philosopher’s Stone, one form of matter could be changed into another: Lead could be transmuted into Silver, called by them the Moon (in Latin, “Luna”) or the Queen, while Silver could be transmuted into Gold, called by them the Sun (in Latin, “Sol”) or the King (important aspects of the so-called Higher Alchemy have been illustrated by Anna Kingsford (1846–88) and her co-worker Edward Maitland; moreover, see: Louis Figuier, L’Alchimie et les Alchmistes, Paris: Hachette, 1856, reprinted by Éditions Denoël, Paris, 1970; Albert Poisson, Théorie et Symboles des Alchimistes, Paris: Bibliothèque Chacornac, 1891, reprinted by Éditions Traditionnelles, Paris, 1991).

On the symbolic and the philosophical planes, the alchemical principle “Solve et Coagula,” which is, “volatilize and fix,” can be interpreted as follows: the fallen soul becomes fixed in matter, and, particularly, the mind which is coagulated and fettered by the sensuous world suffers the consequent loss of the power of direct spiritual communion with God; by mystical death, precisely, by being dead to the sensuous world, and by casting off the body’s animal passions, the mind is released from its bondage and becomes a partaker of God’s uncreated energies. The alchemical principles Sun and Moon, which, in chemistry, correspond to Gold and Silver, respectively, symbolize the soul and the body of man, respectively. The alchemical principles of Mercury, Salt, and Sulfur symbolize the active principle, the passive principle, and their synthesis, respectively. Furthermore, when alchemists maintain that, by time and force, the Black Dragon of putrefaction can become fashioned into the White Swan of purity, they refer to a mental change (in Greek, “metanoia”), precisely, to the return of the mind to the heart and the liberation of the mind from bodily sensation. 

Western alchemy is intimately related to the resurgence of Hermeticism and Neoplatonic varieties of mysticism in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries A.D. According to Hermeticism, namely, the cult of Hermes Trismegistus, the classical elements (earth, air, fire, water) make up the physical world, while the spiritual world (God, the One, the All) created the physical world by an act of will (The Hermetica, which form the basis of Hermeticism, are Egyptian-Greek wisdom texts from the second and the third centuries A.D. that are mostly presented as dialogues in which a teacher, generally identified as Hermes Trismegistus (“thrice-greatest Hermes”), enlightens a disciple; moreover, see: Willis Barnstone, ed., The Other Bible: Jewish Pseudepigrapha, Christian Apocrypha, Gnostic Scriptures, Kabbalah, Dead Sea Scrolls, San Francisco: Harper, 2005). According to Hermetic cosmology, there is a reciprocal relationship between the physical world (the physical “microcosm”) and the spiritual world (the spiritual “macrocosm”): the world is a beautiful whole, and creation can be understood by understanding that earthly realities imperfectly mirror supernatural realities, in accordance with the Hermetic maxim “as above, so below.”[36]

This passage of Dr. Laos’ essay is particularly relevant, mainly because it connects transhumanism to the Emerald Tablet, also known as the Smaragdine Tablet, or the Tabula Smaragdina, which lies at the very foundation of medieval and Renaissance alchemy, summarizing the alchemical principles, and the alleged secrets of the Philosophers’ stone which has obsessed the elites for so long.

Commentaries and/or translations of the Emerald Tablet were published by, among others, Trithemius, Roger Bacon, Michael Maier, Albertus Magnus, and Sir Isaac Newton,[37] whose translation is used in his essay by Dr. Laos which describes it as “one of the most important pieces of the Hermetica reputed to contain the secret of the prima materia and its transmutation”:
This is true without lying, certain most true. That which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing. And as all things have been arisen from one by the mediation of one: so, all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth. Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry. It ascends from the earth to heaven again it descends to the earth and receives the force of things superior and inferior. By this means ye shall have the glory of the whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you. Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing. So was the world created. From this are and do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence, I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended.[38]

After citing it, Grand Master Laos continues to explain the importance of the Emerald Tablet:
The oldest known text of the Emerald Tablet has been dated to around the eighth century A.D. We can find it in two Arabic texts: the Kitab-i Sirri Al-Halika, which was written in the eighth century A.D. by the Arab polymath and alchemist Jabir ibn Hayyan (in the West, his name was Latinized into “Geber”), and the Kitab Sirr Al- Asrar, which was a tenth-century A.D. Arabic text translated into Latin in the twelfth century as the Secretum Secretorum (The Secret of Secrets). The Hermetic principle “as above, so below; as below, so above” refers to the interplay between spirit and matter as well as to the interplay between thought and form. In the language of alchemy, this principle is related to and represented by “distillation.” Distillation is the process of separating the components or substances from a liquid mixture by using selective boiling and condensation (for instance, this is the method by which brandy and other “spirits” are produced): the alchemists refer to the gas which is let off during the phase of vaporization as the “spirit” (representing our thoughts and emotions), and they refer to the fixed matter which is produced during the phase of condensation as the “body.” By analogy, nature has its own distillery: the heat of the Sun evaporates the water of the Earth, the water (moisture) goes up into the clouds, and then it rains. From the perspective of alchemy, distillation, and the Hermetic principle “as above, so below; as below, so above” mean that we continually create and manifest our world, and, therefore, magic is the power of consciously controlling what we send out; hence, Jesus Christ has said: “it is what comes out of a man that defiles him” (Mark 7:15). Hence, the great problems of the Rosicrucian Science are the transmutation of the elements, the fixing of the volatile, and the volatilization of the fixed. Along with the Kabbalah, the Hermetic tradition is one of the foundation stones on which modern esotericism is based. In particular, the Hermetic theorem “as above so below” underpins “analogical” reasoning about an astrological ascent of the soul. This astrological ascent of the soul through celestial bodies is described in the first volume of the Hermetica, specifically, in the tractate which is called Poimandres.[39]

IN SEARCH OF GNOSIS: FROM ALCHEMY TO TRANSHUMANISM
After all this cryptic talk about alchemy’s alleged secrets and a variety of elements from the Hermetic tradition, most readers would want to know more about the alchemical principle of transmutation and its relation to transhumanism. First, for those who don’t know, the actual word “trans” before being hijacked by the transgender community is a Latin prefix that means “beyond, “across,” or “on the other side of,” and Dr. Nicolas Laos goes into a very detailed explanation of the alchemical principles that should bring us on “the other side,” in the first half of his essay. He uses a very complex alchemical terminology which might sound gibberish for the “profane reader,” as is addressed to those who have studied Alchemy and Hermeticism concerning Freemasonry. As in the term “Dissolution” where he writes: “The celestial body that corresponds to Dissolution is Jupiter. The element that corresponds to Dissolution is Water. The color that corresponds to Dissolution is Light Blue, the characteristic color of Symbolic Masonry.” Or in the case of the alchemical “Distillation” where he says: “The substance that corresponds to Distillation is Mercury. The color that corresponds to Distillation is Deep Blue; this is the characteristic color of the Grand Master and the Grand Lodge Officers in Symbolic Masonry.”
Let’s forgive Dr. Laos for being so cryptic, after all the essay was produced mainly for his Ur-Illuminati (SPOUI) initiates in possession of the Gnosis, not the common man. However, at the end, Dr. Laos finally reveals the “Scope of the Present Essay,” and in the middle of it, he finally reveals to us the secret truth about the Illuminati’s obsession with transhumanism, confirming along the way, its links to Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s work on Cosmic consciousness. The creation of the universe commenced, according to modern scientific estimates, around fourteen to 16 billion years ago. According to Teilhard de Chardin, it has been evolving from the very beginning in complexity, unity in diversity, interdependence, and consciousness. Complexity is material complexity. Unity for the de Chardin is the unity of matter and spirit into life, unity of inner-consciousness of the self and outer-consciousness of the fundamental relationship of self to all others and the whole universe, and finally, unity of an intimate fellowship between Creator and all His creation, the ultimate Omega Point of evolution. Teilhard de Chardin posited the view that the world as we know it has been, and still is, evolving and expanding inwards, outwards, and upwards to Omega God, the Cosmic Christ.[40] In the light of this revelation, transhumanism becomes for the Illuminati, the final unity of matter and spirit, while we all know that such a diabolical and unnatural union will kill the human spirit in favor of algorithmization.

Dr. Laos writes:
Philosophy can provide one with a higher perspective of transhumanism. The declared scope of transhumanism is the transformation of humanity into a higher form of humanity. In the present essay, I shall investigate the foundations of transhumanism, and I shall distinguish transcendental meta-algorithmic transhumanism, henceforth referred to as TMT, from profane transhumanism. Profane transhumanism is a variety of transhumanism missing the backbone of philosophy and reducing to posthumanism; namely, it is an un-philosophical, or philosophically insensitive, variety of transhumanism. In the present essay, I shall undertake to investigate the ontological, the epistemological, and the moral underpinnings of transhumanism in order to elucidate TMT and its difference from profane transhumanism.

Philosophy is a methodic and systematic investigation of the problems that result from the reference of consciousness to the world and to itself. In other words, philosophy is concerned with the problems that result from humanity’s attempt to interpret the quality of the integration of consciousness, as consciousness of existence, into cosmic reality. These problems pertain to the world itself, to consciousness, and to the relation between consciousness and the world. It goes without saying that science is also concerned with similar problems. However, science contents itself with the finding of relations and laws that can (and even partially) interpret the objects of scientific research, whereas philosophy moves beyond these findings to evaluate the objects of philosophical research, and, thus, ultimately articulate a general method and a general criterion for the explanation of every object of philosophical research. Whereas sciences are “pictures” and explanations of these “pictures,” philosophies are born by referring to wholes and by inducing wholes from parts. Hence, for instance, a philosopher will ask what is scientific about science, namely, what is the true meaning of science? The difference between philosophy and science is not limited to the level of generality that characterizes their endeavors. Another important difference between philosophy and science pertains to the way the problems are experienced by consciousness, to consciousness itself, and to the existence which is expressed by conscious life. Thus, philosophy is not a science, like any other particular science, but it is a “way of life,” as the French philosopher Pierre Hadot has argued, and, specifically, philosophy signifies the freely and deliberately made decision of consciousness to freely and unrestrainedly seek truth for the sake of knowledge itself since a philosopher is aware that knowledge is inextricably linked to the existential freedom and integration of the human being (Pierre Hadot, Philosophy as a Way of Life, edited with an introduction by Arnold I. Davidson, translated by Michael Chase, Oxford: Blackwell, 1999). Beyond the similarities between philosophy and science, philosophy is an impetus for the creation of a world of meanings that expresses human creativity.

Transhumanism per se signals and expresses an existential phase in which humanity is coming closer to its cosmic consciousness, which is, to an expanded psychic awareness. However, the relation between the world and consciousness, both as a theoretical issue and as a practical one, is a complex philosophical and essentially spiritual problem. Therefore, there are different approaches to transhumanism.

Profane transhumanism tends to overly materialize and contain the ego of the human being, and, for this reason, it takes a post-humanistic stance. Profane transhumanism speculates on human instincts and illusions, emphasizing primarily quantitative aspects and a few qualitative aspects of the material survival and the material gratification of the human being to such an extent that, ultimately, it seeks to subjugate humanity to an all-pervading to total algorithmization mechanistic organizational structure and, thus, In this case, the cost of the benefits of transhumanism is extremely high: the “salvation” and the “triumph” that profane transhumanism promises to humanity are caricatures of Jonah’s salvation by and triumph over the “cetacean,” according to the Book of Jonah in the Bible. The “cetacean” saved Jonah by swallowing him, and Jonah triumphed over this “cetacean,” because it “vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.” Similarly, profane transhumanism promises to “save” humanity if and to the extent that the latter will be swallowed by the “cetacean” of a mechanistic organizational structure, that will ultimately vomit out humanity upon the “dry land” of total algorithmization.[41]

So, for Dr. Laos a self-proclaimed Gnostic who subscribes to the motto “Coffee, Cigars, and Gnosis,” and is a relevant figure in today’s international Illuminati milieu, there is a “Profane transhumanism,” that will inevitably bring us towards “the ‘dry land’ of total algorithmization,” but there is also a far more positive approach, described by him as the “Transcendental Meta-Algorithmic Transhumanism” (TMT) which could overturn it all. This new proposal will help “Gnostic” Laos increasingly play the part of the devil’s advocate on behalf of transhumanism and Cyber Satan, attacking in the process religious believers and religious leaders, and even esotericists[42] with a more conservative mindset, who he considers bigots, accusing them of “a phobia for technical innovation.” That is something we will be dealing with a lot within the coming years, there will be a whole part of society completely brainwashed which will be pushing transhumanism like they are now pushing transgenderism.

Dr. Laos writes:
Nevertheless, many persons who criticize and, indeed, oppose transhumanism do so in an indiscriminate way, and they belong to at least one of the following categories: (i) spiritually-minded persons (e.g., religious persons and religious leaders, esotericists, scholars, etc.) who are overly conservative and imbued with a phobia of scientific and technological innovation and, in general, of structural change (their criticism of transhumanism and artificial intelligence is spiritually affine to medieval spiritual despots’ witch hunts and criticism of occultism); (ii) solipsistic mystics and absolute idealists who fail to understand the importance of the objectivation of the intentionality of consciousness in the realm of history and, hence, in the realm of matter, too, and, in particular, they ignore that the existential visions and wishes of humanity must be underpinned by a sufficiently high libido manifested as active love, intellectual creativity, and militancy to be structurally crystallized on the historical plane, because otherwise the existential visions and wishes of humanity are degraded into unsubstantiated and obsessive fantasies, phantoms, and delirium; (iii) devious persons who use scaremongering as a way to criticize and undermine their opponents’ technological status and achievements and to create the opportunities that they want to change the distribution of technological power in their own favor.[43]

For Dr. Nicolas Laos,
In contrast to profane transhumanism and in contrast to any type of indiscriminate opposition to transhumanism, TMT is a philosophical approach to transhumanism that interprets and evaluates transhumanism as an expression of humanity’s concern for the integration of life through both theory and historical action, in a consistent and morally responsible way.[44]

In the end, Dr. Laos focuses on the “Moral Consciousness” and “The Moral Underpinnings of TMT,” conveniently stating that the focus of TMT is to obtain “a moral life” facilitated by embracing transhumanism. But who knows if we going to survive the AI takeover, and what kind of “moral life” will the Communist Illuminati offer us, when we all know is that they have no morality in the first place.

Given that transhumanism, in general, and TMT, in particular, are inspired by the vision of an “enhanced,” superior form of humanity, it follows that the aforementioned multivariable function of moral life is not only a purpose but also a presupposition of TMT, and it should be optimized through technological, biochemical, psychological, philosophical and other spiritual means, according to the existential strategy, namely, the guiding spirituality, of the corresponding human/social entity’s consciousness. In other words, the optimization of the multivariable function of moral life is not only a presupposition but also a purpose of TMT, and the criterion for the evaluation of any technology that is used in the context of TMT.[45]

THE GNOSTIC COMMUNIST TRAP BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM
Having understood Dr. Nicolas Laos’ TMT trap, let’s now understand the Illuminati/Communist ideology, which is summarized in the Entered Apprentice degree instruction for The Modern and Perfecting Rite of Symbolic Masonry, defined by the author in a very Jesuit fashion as “A Freemasonic Reformation to the Glory of the Enlightened Humanity and a Movement for a Humanistic World Order”:
The Level is a symbol of equality, and, in our view, it teaches to combine aspects of the following three theoretical systems: Kant’s moral rationalism and cosmopolitan liberalism, Marx’s dialectical materialism and cosmopolitan socialism, and Mazzini’s cosmopolitanism of nations.[46]

Wow! I never thought Karl Marx could end up in the company of Giuseppe Mazzini and Immanuel Kant in a Masonic instruction for the Entered Apprentice degree, but I guess a statue of Karl Marx, the Father of Communism in a lodge of his “Modern and Perfecting Rite of Symbolic Masonry,” could be next for Dr. Laos and his followers. After all, examples of documentary proof written by Communists that there is a Communist theology have been offered in the past by Ernst Bloch (1885-1983) in his Thomas Munster als Theologe der Revolution (1921), and in the writings of Karl Kautsky (1854-1938), who was considered Karl Marx’s ideological replacement after his death. Bloch rehashed Kautsky in propaganda form and advocated a synthesis of the Chiliastic Gnostic religion with political Communism. The significance of this is that the Communist has not just been saying that “religion is the opiate of the people,” but is saying out loud: “My Gnostic religion is a superior theology, which is above all religions; and that it is more than a political philosophy; it is a religion with a commitment.”[47]

No wonder we find ACQUIRE THE REAL GNOSIS as the official motto present on the first page of Dr. Laos’ essay on transhumanism, and that was only the first step into this insane reality …Let ‘not forget that the Illuminati like Laos are not only Communist and atheist but also Gnostics, who might want to find “knowledge” but almost certainly end up finding Satan. As Rabbi Marvin Antelman wrote, “Close scrutiny of Communist philosophy reveals that it is an embodiment of special Gnostic principles.”[48] Communist theology, of course, entails a study of Gnostic theology or any of its sects and, we have already inspected certain ones; for the Illuminati, Sabbatians, and Frankists are all Gnostic. The messiahs, prophets, priests, and other assorted hierarchies of these groups have been recognized in certain persistent Gnostic groups, the most outstanding members becoming canonized as Gnostic Saints.[49] The entire spectrum of Communist-Socialist Gnosticism was and still is reflected in Gnostic cults. Indeed, Communist Gnostic philosophies go back to ancient Greece and earlier.[50]

The late Gerald Meister, a rabbi who specialized “in Jewish- Christian relations,”[51] who used to be a Professor of Theology at Maryknoll Seminary, always insisted during his lifetime that Stalin’s behavior was theologically motivated by his Gnostic convictions,[52] acquired when he was a seminarist. Stalin trained for at least three years in a Seminary to be a Russian Orthodox priest, and it was there that he encountered both Marxism and Leninism which ultimately changed his life.[53] However, Nazism is no better, as Adolph Hitler was also known to be heavily involved in Holy Grail Gnosticism and devil worship and was active in the mysterious Gnostic Satanic Thule Society,[54]after being also involved in younger years with the Austrian Theosophical milieu, and being himself the product of Sabbatian Frankist background. No wonder the Sabbatian prophet, Nathan of Gaza, said once that the souls in Israel have the destiny to be united in a “wonderful union” with the supernatural sefirot (i.e., the supernatural void of radiant emanations surrounding God when he created the universe) and “This is the horrifying Gnostic mandate for a Shoah” wrote the late Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman.[55]

From Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman’s theological perspective, there is no difference between Nazi and Communist ideologies, they are “allies”:
National Socialism or Nazism and Communism were allies “to eliminate the opiate” of monotheistic religions and create a pagan-Gnostic civilization. An alliance of pagan Japan with pagan Nazi Germany, thus, becomes plausible. So does Hitler’s pact with Stalin. The breaking of the pact can be considered as the start of a pagan holy war in which two Gnostic systems battle for supremacy, and the Nazi belief that it could over- throw another Gnostic order together with the world’s monotheistic religions. It is my opinion after studying Hitler’s mad addiction to Gnosticism, that Hitler’s failure to attack Moscow at a decisive moment, which historians claim would have annihilated Russia, can be explained as follows. Hitler, instead, attacked Stalingrad and Leningrad because these cities were symbols of the Gnostic deification of Stalin and Lenin, whom he felt impelled to displace from their Gnostic celestial immortality by destroying their cities. In doing so, Hitler would displace and defeat these deities in the metaphysical space or sephirot of the universe. Then he would build his “Hitlerstudt”, a Hitler city to the pagan god Hitler, just as the Soviets built theirs to their gods Stalin and Lenin. These cities would replace the “eternal cities” of Rome and Jerusalem. It is an irony of history that during World War II, the USSR was forced to call a moratorium on its constant persecution of religious groups, and then called upon clergy of all faiths to unite in the struggle against a common enemy. Thus, the USSR abolished the League of Militant Atheists and its magazine, which from the inception of the Bolshevik Revolution had vigorously pursued a policy of religious oppression in line with the Marxist motto “religion is the opiate of the people”. [56]

In the end, if we attempt to catalog the most prominent conceptual aberrations of Gnosticism, our list will certainly include transhumanism. Many transhumanists such as Kurzweil contend that they are carrying on the legacy of Enlightenment,[57] but isn’t that the legacy of the Illuminati? The transhumanist always states their philosophy is grounded in reason and empiricism, even if they do lapse occasionally into metaphysical language about “transcendence” and “eternal life,”[58] most transhumanists are atheists, who, if they engage at all with monotheistic faith, defer to the familiar antagonisms between science and religion. “The greatest threat to humanity’s continuing evolution,” writes the transhumanist, Simon Young, “is theistic opposition to Super biology in the name of a belief system based on blind faith in the absence of evidence.”[59]

To sum up step one, in our imaginary Jacob’s ladder, before we proceed to the next step, in 1949, Teilhard proposed that in the future all machines would be linked to a vast global network that would allow human minds to merge. Over time, this unification of consciousness would lead to an intelligence explosion, the “Omega Point,” which will enable humanity to “break through the material framework of Time and Space” and merge seamlessly with the divine,[60] becoming the Homo Noeticus, that will be “the self-knowing human” rather than the Homo-Sapiens, which means “the knowing human.” Sadly, we are not merging with the divine but rather with the infernal, and all this talk about creating a self-conscious humanity that relates to any form of life, the world, and the cosmos because ALL is ONE and ONE is ALL,[61] is only New Age Illuminati propaganda and pure BS, nothing more. Because once you are linked to Cyber Satan aka AI, you will simply be a slave to the prince of this world, no longer connected with God and his creation. There is nothing natural about it and there is no alchemical gold or philosopher’s stone involved. For the classical alchemist, gold represented the perfection of all matter, including that of the mind, spirit, and soul, not its obliteration. “Transcendental Meta-Algorithmic Transhumanism” (TMT), or any kind of transhumanism will never bring us to God, rather the opposite.

FIG. 1 – Frontispiece of the essay “Transcendental Meta-Algorithmic Transhumanism: The Entelechy of the Human Being” by Dr. Nicolas Laos, Philosopher, Neopolitics Consultant and Grand Master of the Scholarly and Political Order of the Ur-Illuminati (SPOUI).
A certificate of appreciation Description automatically generated

FIG. 2 – Illuminati patent granted to “the Most illustrious Gentlemen” Nicolas Laos “to form in Greece the National Headquarters of the Illuminati.”

FIG. 3 –  Grand Master of the Order of the Illuminati Giuliano Di Bernardo and Grand Master of the A.O.M.P.R.S.M. Nicolas Laos who posted on his LinkedIn the following description for this photo:“Today, 10 February 2023, at the seat of the Grand Master of the Order of the Illuminati and the Order of Dignity, Most Venerable Brother Giuliano Di Bernardo (former Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Italy, and founder and former Grand Master of the Regular Grand Lodge of Italy), I reconfirmed my oaths to the Order of the Illuminati under his sword, and, having been regularly proclaimed and installed an Illuminatus, I was appointed head of the National Headquarters of the Illuminati in Greece with full authority to create Illuminati (irrespective of nationality) according to the strict rules of this Order and the Grand Mastership of the Most Venerable Brother Giuliano Di Bernardo.”

CHAPTER TWO
SECRET SOCIETIES, MASONS, AND  SATANISTS BEHIND THE UKRAINIAN WAR
THE ADVENT OF THE AI DISINFORMATION ERA

Enjoying this sample?

Buy the Kindle edition to continue reading the full book, or return to the store to purchase the Kindle Edition edition.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As world distracted by Ukraine hysteria, big changes happened Breaking News 1 220 03-18-2022, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Vril Reptilians, Witch covens, Illuminati Families, Draco Reptilians Richard 0 449 01-11-2021, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Richard
  ILLUMINATI Secrets, DNA, Planet X Nibiru And Biblical Apocalypse of the End Times Pheonix 1 474 08-10-2020, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Pheonix
  Hillary Clinton: 6th Level Illuminati Witch & sadistic Monarch slave handler Breaking News 0 884 03-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Breaking News