Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illyria: Land Of The Lyra
Yes Sariel, the Illyrians of the Balkan States were a powerful civilization.In Italia, there was the Liguri, Veneti, Villanovans, Faliscans, Peucetia, Messapia, Lucanians, Bruttians, Picenes, Daunians, Umbrians, Samnites and Latins.The Romanus Imperium destroyed the Illyrians who lost their genetic heritage and were enslaved like the Thracians where Bulgaria is today.The languages of the Estrucans such as Oscan, were lost, as the New Babylon of the Blood Lines of Semiramis Belus flooded into Roma and across Europe and Asia Minor.That Bosnian Pyramid is just the tip of the iceberg and i reckon there are many pyramids, such as those found in Italy, also in Spain, France, Greece, Macedonian, Germany and also perhaps in Poland and Hungary.

You kow the history much better than many historians.

I agree here with everything you had said. 

As i live in London in the UK i have one of the greatest centres of ancient history called the British Museum and i have done alot of research there on Sumeria, Babylon, Mesopotamia, Khem, Hittu, Anatolia and Italia.It is an incredible place and even has bits of the Ishtar Babu [Goddess Gate] with its blue glazed bricks and gold inlay. Like the Bosnian Pyramid, the Ishtar Babu appears to have had interdimensional qualities. However i cannot know for sure as the Illuminati never ever reveal the big archaeological finds to the General Public.

I had lived in small town with very small library. Sometimes I would escape from the school and spend time reading in the library. Unfortunately, there wasn't much of good literature, but, I had always found something.