Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im back
thank you, it's good to be back

anything that was said in the past is in the past.

ive been living on a alpaca ranch for the past month on the pac nw ocean aftering working in whistler at the olympics but will be heading east towards more familiar territory in the next few days.

that is if i do not go sailing to desolation sound one of the most forbidden and beautiful places i know of

the obelisk in my post is positioned directly in front of the parliament buildings in victoria bc, the capital of bc, canada.

i just want to wish you all the best for the future.

this is not a place for me any longer.

i hope you all find what you seek.

only a mind pattern of fear would hide 'kba' info in a 'secret' forum that only 'hsc' elitist can access.

what are you guys trying to hide ? what do you fear?

i mean how scared are you ? you have to 'hide' threads on the kba ?

that's ridiculous.

put what you know out there if you have any balls

or go lock your sh*t in a closet and lock the key.

any new info, and new damning harmful info i find out on the nwo/illuminati/corrupt government/mind control/false flag/space news/health laws/police state....

and i do this daily, i post it immediately without hesitation on various youtube, facebook, forums, message boards, chat rooms, websites, blogs, news sites, radio shows all over the internet.....

i put it out there as fast as i find it......

it doesn't even occur to me to put it on some hidden fu*king forum

the only reason im pissed off is because i sent a kid over here who wanted to learn more about the KBA and to find info on the kba and he comes back to me and says the

'forum is locked'

bunch of bs

you hide info you learn and you dont share it with others you live in fear it's as simple as that.

the next kid that comes to me and asks for more info on the kba, i aint sending him here, ill tell you that

You weren't here to see the wars that was going on because of that thread. MC wanted the thread moved to the advanced forums to end the wars.

SR,
Do not be peeved with the removal  of the KBA forum from the general forum.
You can also contact them and see what they are and why they are here.

After reading about them here,I did some research and learned that they are here to learn about the human species and understand a number of thing which are not in their own makeup,but which the human species does have.
Also they are to observe and not interfere with the human forms.
After getting this info, there was no more needed as the mai question was answered.
Teach your friend techniques by which they can tap into the Universal Wisdom of this Universe and all they need to know would be made available.
Best wishes.

Hold on there.You know it was out in the open,but I was not allowed to provide info for those that were interested and wanted to read what I had to say.Unfortunately that small group did not realize that they were doomed for failure.

baniakash Wrote:SR,
Do not be peeved with the removal  of the KBA forum from the general forum.
You can also contact them and see what they are and why they are here.

After reading about them here,I did some research and learned that they are here to learn about the human species and understand a number of thing which are not in their own makeup,but which the human species does have.
Also they are to observe and not interfere with the human forms.
After getting this info, there was no more needed as the mai question was answered.
Teach your friend techniques by which they can tap into the Universal Wisdom of this Universe and all they need to know would be made available.
Best wishes.

Baniakash, it is interesting that you found your answer to be that the KBA are here only to observe and not interfere.  As you know, others see them as already having interfered and doing moreso in the future.

Richard Wrote:You weren't here to see the wars that was going on because of that thread. MC wanted the thread moved to the advanced forums to end the wars.
The thread with 'war' was locked by Astrojewels.

The "KBA" thread wasn't jeopardized by no one.

And no one really miss that thread. But Shadow Runner can apply to get an access if he really want to have a ticket for when an invasion force come :D