Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imaginationland
 Hi I decided to share something with you...

Attached Files Image(s)

thats quite an image! did you do that yourself? if so, you have some amazing talent :D

yes I did it myself... it has a story to. I saw that story by listening to some music from Orbital, if you ever herd from them?

Alcyone, have you done a lot of artwork like that?

Alcyone - that image is mind-blowing. You have a phenomenal talent.

well thank you all, I do this as a hobby. This is earlier work, but I didn't put it here to boast myself. Just to tell you a story of this, what I have seen listening to that song.

something like comet approached earth, and on that comet were this red being. It had red skin and horns like Pan. It stopped by earth absorbing what was going on down there.
Then there was scene with people in the city, all in hurry to go somewhere. Some by foot some by cars, with big round eyes like there were hypnotized. All going to work or somewhere they had they mind into. One of people in the crowd look up the sky and opened mouth and started to let go some strange sound from the bottom of it`s being. As the sound went on and on, the person lifted up in air like there was no gravity and flu away to the earth atmosphere. There was some metal net over the earth, that stop the human to get off the earth. Then another people started to look up the sky and started to make same sound and like one before the flu and got stuck in the metal net - like there were in prison on earth. More and more push up, but some up in the air lost their sound, and hang on the others that still had straight to hold on. Some fell back on the earth and were very angry, started, to kill each other, because they didn't wont anyone to go if they cant go. The Red being looked at humans with great sadness, wanted to help but couldn't, she was desperate, saying why doesn't anything change with us people. Then jumped on the net and crawl into it jumped on the earth and took form of human girl, woke up in bed, trying to help humans from this form.

Interesting - is there any connection between this red being and the red angel in your post about your dream?

I don't think so. They both have red skin but angel doesn't have horns, and this being doesn't have wings. The angel was really beautiful with great big red wings :) and glitter skin :D

hmmm... now that you mention the dream, I remember one art that I did with infinity, how I saw it in my head, it had blue and red dot inside of circles of infinity. Maybe it has to do something with the dream. Like Lady Alien said, the balance. Because one spear (circle) was in one side of circle of infinity and other one is on the other side, together the infinity was conected like hands forming heart.

Ah alcyone, what beautiful artwork. You have a phenomenal talent. I only wish I had that kind of talent. And your story is great. To me it sounds like something that is really going on here, right now.

I also wanted to say how I thought your dream was beautiful. I know that doesn't seem like a correct term, but that is the first word that came to mind when I read it. I just haven't said much lately because I have not been feeling good.

Well thank you very much, I wish i could write better :D like you can :D

Why aren't you feeling so good lately? :(