Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Plain Sight?
I'm in The UK and got my licence out and confirm it does have a triangle on it, which I can see by tilting under a normal light (I am on the sofa not right under it). It's in the same place.

[Image: License.jpg]

Thanks so much leah for that report. Do you think many of the people are aware of this?

I only saw it cos I read this thread! I knew the triangle was there behing the steering wheel but didn't think anything of it, it was just a hologram to me! It's a bit worrying now I've seen this, what does it mean and why?

So to be clear leah ..Is the triangle on the steering wheel?

I love this stuff, MN. :)  He did beautiful work - graphics on the passport page - and his analysis and insight are excellent.

Leah, when did you get your license? Because i showed this on a mostly British site and they laughed at me and said they did not have such things on theirs. But one of the members did not even have a license. But one girl checked and she had nothing. Maybe she did not shine the light behind it right?

This licence came in February/March this year as I had to get a new one (change of address) but my friend's one doesn't have the hologram either as it is older. The triangle is behind the steering wheel xx

[Image: hologram.jpg]
Hologram by itself, just took it now on my phone

Thanks again leah. I see it more clearly  with that latest pic. So the symbolism is steering towards the pyramid.

Of course there's more to it than the above but I'd rather you do your own investigating and come to your own conclusions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Deep State Hiding in Plain Sight William 0 435 04-10-2020, 12:55 PM
Last Post: William