Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity love
2 years ago... I was in my bed... and it came to me... so I tried to draw it as best as I can. It was Infinity, but shaped like long arms when holding each other had a shape of heart. There were blue and red dot ...as you see. All looked like some atoms and Infinity was between holding it with love.  This is just a poor image of beauty that was seen.

I felt Like I was in love with whole world. Everything was so magical and my heart was so big.

[Image: my.php?image=atomlovera5.jpg][Image: my.php?image=atomlovera5.jpg][Image: atomlovera5.jpg]

It looks like you’re a fantastic artist alcyone. :)

That really is beautiful, Alcyone.

You modifed it a bit and its great. I'm in love with the gold version icon_lol Can you make a version where there is a violet color behind the infinity sign? icon_angel

icon_ultragrin I can modify anything for you. Yesterday I was experimenting with this because I didn't have much patience before, and I really didn't do much for long time  - and when I saved this version, I lost the original format icon_datz, so I have to do it all over again. But I thought to make it even more perfect and to do it from start.

Thank you all for your nice comments icon_liebhab

p.s.- it looks like violet to me - can you show me example of your kind of violet?
I love more indigo like then pinky violet

That is so beautiful :)

http://www.geocities.com/arinian_lion/Ar...tled-8.jpg ;)

isn't this similar?

no I don't use it, ... I need healers help book ;)to tell me what is inside of me :P
yeah right - everything you need in your life comes naturally, not over books, internet or other people - you only are in direct contact with knowledge

A fascinating vision! I want to discover more about this archetype - it seems as if you have made something new, this archetype is so new and mystical. But it must already exist having been shown to you - perhaps you were seeing what you were feeling and thus the vision. Immediately I have my discretions however. I think perhaps it might be a transmission disguised as a positive feeling. And yet...

I can only see one picture. (The blue one.)

Ta-ta! PS: Maybe you should ask Stuart or Janet about this archetype. If I'm correct Stuart's great with seeing the archetypes and remembering all of his information and Janet's great with connection to Oversoul and Oversoul knowledge.

I seen archetypes even before I heard about them and swerdlow.

I think they come to you by themselves when you are ready and true to you and following the signs where life would lead you. Courage is always awarded. :)

I don't want to sound conceit but why would I ask another human for an answer that is in side me (the beginning of religion - 3th party between you and God), I just have to get in touch with myself and increase connection with God.

Remember all experience is unique.

Alcyone,
You could not have stated it any better.
I really admire your avatar.