Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Information for the New Exposing Swindlow website
[size="2"]Information for the New Exposing Swindlow website [/size]

[size="2"]I just paid for the website domain for 6 years which is dedicated to expose Swindlow. The domain is registered in an Asia country and the server is in the Middle East or somewhere in East Europe. And it has 2nd server in another country. The website is never going to be down.[/size]

[size="2"]I am also working with the expert in internet marketing to set up this site. This site will be popped up primarily for almost any key words related to Swindlow. FOREVER~[/size]

[size="2"]Maybe Swindlows were happy for a moment the thread is moved to senior member section out of the public approach so I thought this would be the perfect time to announce the plan in process.[/size]

[size="2"]Anybody who is willing to help for the contents of the website is so welcomed and appreciated. If you don’t want to contact me directly then contact me through your close friends or members in HCF for your testimonies.   [/size]

[size="2"]Only the members who are verified through HCF will be allowed to post in the new website with their stories in the future.[/size]

[color="#0000ff"][size="2"][/size][/color][size="2"]" Please PM me to contact me." [/size][size="2"]We are planning to open the draft version of the website about a week or so. It probably has to start with my own personal experience and the evidence in the beginning. [/size]

[size="2"]The website address will be posted here soon or maybe just as a link button. :)[/size][size="2"][/size]
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Congratulations!
Your fortitude is to be commended.

Oh you are very welcome. Yes please look forward to it. The website is important but it is more important how you promote the site in the internet. I am working with the veteran internet marketing expert. It’s mind boggling how this site will be promoted in the net in various ways. The site will look 10 times better than what they have with all categorized topics of their scam operation. The list goes on. sh*t, I almost sound like Mr.Swindlow the way I explained things here, Ain’t I? The only difference is WE don’t BS like SJ.

You might want to pay extra to those people you are working with, Mr. & Mrs. Wonderful Organic food eaters! I guess even the good organic food can fix your dirty minds. I just hope your current clients know you are spending their hard earned money to hire the black magicians to harm some of us. I make sure that information available in the new site though. 

Travis, can you snap out it?  
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Website News
Posted On May 28th, 2011 by Stewart
My dear readers,

As you know, for the last 6 months or so, sabotage has been rampant. It shows no mercy. But, those who do such things will in the end, pay for it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

So, stay tuned. The saboteurs have been exposed. This Lion is still roaring…..and you KNOW what happens when a lion gets angry! It’s not nice to fool Daddy Lion!

Все нападавшие придется дорого заплатить очень скоро.

"The saboteurs have been exposed"!! Yeah it's you dumbass. You keep posting sh*t like this right in your website. People now can see something is clearly very wrong not to mention feeling scared just like the cult leader.

Just sit your ball-less lion con ass and wait for the new website which is dedicated to you.

So stew is calling the people he hired to moved his website saboteurs. It sounds like he got a amateur to move his website. That's his fault for being cheap.

[user=1588]yukesam[/user] wrote:
Quote:Website News
Posted On May 28th, 2011 by Stewart
My dear readers,

As you know, for the last 6 months or so, sabotage has been rampant. It shows no mercy. But, those who do such things will in the end, pay for it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

So, stay tuned. The saboteurs have been exposed. This Lion is still roaring…..and you KNOW what happens when a lion gets angry! It’s not nice to fool Daddy Lion!

Все нападавшие придется дорого заплатить очень скоро.

"The saboteurs have been exposed"!! Yeah it's you dumbass. You keep posting sh*t like this right in your website. People now can see something is clearly very wrong not to mention feeling scared just like the cult leader.

Just sit your ball-less lion con ass and wait for the new website which is dedicated to you.

A relevant fable by Aesop.

An Ass found a Lion's skin left in the forest by a hunter. He dressed himself in it, and amused himself by hiding in a thicket and rushing out suddenly at the animals who passed that way. All took to their heels the moment they saw him.

The Ass was so pleased to see the animals running away from him, just as if he were King Lion himself, that he could not keep from expressing his delight by a loud, harsh bray. A Fox, who ran with the rest, stopped short as soon as he heard the voice. Approaching the Ass, he said with a laugh:

"If you had kept your mouth shut you might have frightened me, too. But you gave yourself away with that silly bray."

A fool may deceive by his dress and appearance, but his words will soon show what he really is.

PP, that is the perfect euphemism for the con-ass. LMAO~icon_biggrinicon_biggrin

For the folks asking me the website address, it's coming soon and will be posted here.

Thanks.

Hello ex-expansioners out there,

I am trying to have some pictures of Janet Swerdlow. As you know, it is really she who take charge things in expansions. And she needs to be exposed as well. But I will never use any pictures of her from the internet. If you have any pictures of her that I can use for the exposing website. Please send it to me. The pictures will be photoshoped so there is only Janet who is exposed in the site.

[email protected]

whats the url

artificialflavors Wrote:whats the url

I know you out there dying to check out the site. I don’t blame you. Just imagine what SJ’s are going through now wondering about the site. Baited breath anyone? Well I originally planned to finish the draft version before the Conspiracy Con but the webmaster went vacation last week. So now Swindlow can fully commit himself talking some major BS there only to be exposed and his true face revealed along with J later on. And I am receiving some very interesting photos of SJ. And can’t wait to put them in the site.  I will make the photos section in the site so people all over the world can post their pictures of the scumbags.

So go ahead SJ enjoy the scamming the people while you can with your patronizing-guilty for nothing faces and posts. People will crush you as who you are so don’t worry. It’s only the justice.

LMAO~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bet the Swindlow's won't be welcomed back to the Hilton BH seekerthewhoone 31 10,524 02-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Last Post: ColoradoQueen