Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting thing
Ok if this is in the wrong part please move it.

A few weeks ago I was on this site, and reading old post's, and they were about knowing your programmer / handler .  After reading I started thinking about a person who fit into this description, and the more I read the more I was like NO WAY.

Next thing I know this person has stopped trying to contact me, and he would send me emails on a daily basis, sometimes more then once, and usually I would not read them because he would piss me off and always try to challenge what I thought or what I was doing. 

Now it has been a few weeks, maybe a month and nothing from him. 

Now here is some more stuff thats weird,  I "host" a few of his websites where he is "trying" to make money online, because he likes the idea of how I am able to make money online, yet he would always do the opposite of what I would tell him to do after he would ask.  Anyways he has not logged into ANY of his accounts (I check my server stats and IP's to make sure any clients sites are only logged in by them, this cuts down on attempted hackers as I have alist of IPs that login for each account)

And he would log-in numerous times a day, always changing stuff and playing around.

Do you think I somehow figured out what is up and at a higher level he has now backed off ?

Oh and he did email me 1 time, I forgot until typing now, this happened when my fiance asked if he has contacted me yet and I said no, then a few hours later I get a email from him, but I did not open it as he tends to put his attitude in the subject line of emails, and I could tell he was going to piss me off.

Hopefully this post makes sense because sometimes I can be all over the road with the way I type and explain, so if it is all over the road let me know and I will explain it better.

I think this thread is read by him, because I got hit up via email and logins.

Now all is left is for him to stop by my house, which would be totally shocking as he never comes by as it is too much "gas money"

richardj,

it would seem your intuition is correct, your explanation of what this person does is classic handler energy, they like what you do and how you do it, but make small changes so that they always seem to have that control over you, and can say “I did these changes because everything you do is not quite good enough”.

This can make the ‘programmed person’ always feel no achievement or accomplishment, therefore the frequency that you may resonate is constant dissatisfaction of self.

A big part of programming is ‘self –analysis’ the victim mind pattern, the insecurity, the overall feeling that your life has no meaning or purpose, this keeps the ‘programmed person’ in the altered state of pessimism which helps handlers and controllers do their job without so much effort.

However many handlers are also programmed and do not know what they are doing on a conscious level, it may be that both you and this person have energy that merges, and therefore have been brought together for this specific purpose.

With you realizing what is going on, the absence is also classic of a ‘programmed handler’ because once you are aware, the energy can not continue, so be careful because there maybe another handler on the way or already in your life.

Thanks for this insight.;)

I find it interesting Karen that all these old posts are reappearing, wonder why, it has to be happening for some reason.

I just find them by chance...serendipity as I start off looking for one thing and find these posts as I go along...:)

Ah, that’s your higher self guiding you to things that may somehow be of importance, well that’s my explanation, only because by my own experience, I go on these missions to find things out and never really have to search too hard, well most of the time.

same with me AJ, i have a lot of incidents like this. mostly with stuff ill touch base on while talking to acquaintances.i talk about something and those people might not believe it but then later that day i will see something very relevant to what i was just trying to pass on. my cousin use to say the coincidences were the tv people trying to program you, somewhat true. i usually think of coincidences like that, being looked over again by the controlling entity.(like the sims series) kind of like gaining more answers from the topic kind of observing more, im not sure

Don’t let anyone deter you from what you feel, there are some topics somewhere about this, and it is becoming more common, I believe that we are entering a higher collective consciousness frequency, because I have to be careful on what or who I am thinking about, as the manifestation is rapid on these thought messages.  

like one big supercomputer..*eyes widen*