Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal Programmer
Just wondering if any of you have seen your internal programmer?

I have seen mine twice. The 1st time, I was woken from a very vivid 'dream' where I was in a panic as a man was taking me from my house.

I only remember this because a friend that was aware of programming said he 'knew I needed help' so he called me. The phone woke me up which is why I can remember clearly what the man looked like.

The 2nd time I was merging during deprogramming and had a quick vision, like a picture being flashed at me. The same man was sitting in front of a large wall sized computer, starring me staight in the eyes as if to dare me to try and deprogram.

Both times... the same man. Wearing a long black trenchcoat He looks very military and german. Blonde hair that is a little long, almost shoulder length. A square jaw. Tall. Seeing the exact same man, so vividly was my 1st real evidence of being programmed.

I was thinking about it recently and started wondering if any of you have had any similar experiences. Just curious.

Hmmm....you are meeting with quite interesting figures

Quote: He looks very military and german.

What could that means? :think:  programming related to Germany, it can be possible.

Hmmm...many people are having that dreams with germans, and they are always or nazist or military types. Though, real Deutscher looks very different, more like this
 [Image: bayern2_b.gif]

[Image: foto4.JPG]

[Image: germany-romantic-road-castle-neuschwanstein-local.jpg]

Sorry, I don't want to mislead your discussion, because it is about very important subject.
But I had feeling that people mostly out-picture Germans as soldiers and military.

LOL. Sorry... LOL. It's just too funny. But I've seen one of them too. During my deprogramming sessions, I saw one of the dutch/german (my apologies) from the first photo. He wore a hat too, but without the thing on top.

yeha i don' thtink that was the internal programmer. souds liek a nazi trigger. probably some employee, in some possibility. maybe ot was youe true internal programmer in teh present moment, after centuries since you been programmed. etc. why not find out all this stuff and get back to us, it's pretty intereseting.

LOL... great picts. I didn't see any hat or beer or musical instruments... but that sounds like more fun!

What I saw was more a long black coat like in 'the matrix' looking bad ass nasty scary looking fellow.

I don't know yet if I am specifically programmed, though I know it is very possible. One of my uncles claims to have been abducted by G-men in a white van during the 70s or 80s, so my genes are probably vulnerable. He is often labeled as insane or a junkie by my dad and other uncles.
I went through my old dream journal, and I've seen a man in my dreams (one in a house and one in a warehouse) who is balding, has dark-rimmed glasses and a white lab coat with a collared shirt and tie underneath. In the house dream I called him "the landlord" and in the warehouse I think he was the "foreman." Could this by my internal programmer?