Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro : xan-i
LOL Octahedron I must agree that I also like your ideas too!! :O)

Can I add here?
I want a violet microwave with UV light so that the food gets protected from evil microwave rays yet still gets heated up.

A violet,silver and gold screen room or windows--they project the color around your home but you can't see 'em unless you're in hyperspace--the windows appear translucent and clear.

I want silver for my water pipes..or if not possible, I want silver and violet colored water pipes at least.

I want a computer that is violet,silver and gold so that I get protected from ELF emissions while using the computer..haha or the computer gets protected from my violence and frustrations!! J/k lol.

I read somewhere on David Ickes website...I'm too lazy to find the link now but I will..but please note I got it from David Icke's website from the humor section a long while back and it has been imbedded in my memory since so this aint my original idea--so I read that...---that if you shot down reptoids, you can use their corpses and spread them on your lawn to attract more alien entities and shoot more of 'em down..or you can wear 'em for halloween costumes...or to infiltrate rituals...and erm...you can  use their scales for your house roof shingles. Honestly I don't think too violently or vehemently towards the reptilians.

I want a violet lazer gun to shoot down entities spying on me or invading my dreams.(Dream invaders!).

Automatic sinks that spout sea salt bath water!

A type of machine that zaps the appropriate colors when you are having trouble visualizing 'em!

A Chakra spinning machine chamber that you can put in your shower...you spin your chakras while showering!

A Hybrid slave to clean the house, undo all the messes to human kind and the environment upon command..preferrably the Queen of England--if she acts up, I'll zap her with violet. :o) If not her, then I want the Pindar as my slave.

thanks for inspiring me guys(Octahedron,Silver Infinity, William,Dream Time,etc!)

peace

LOL Purpleparrot

Hi PurpleParrot.  You mention microwaves.  Aye! They alter the molecular structure of the food in some way that is harmful to the human body.  It's a water-thing...

Recently, someone designed a science-project wherein young plants were watered daily with either water that had been micro-waved & left to cool, the other with filtered non-micro-waved water.  The former all but died.  Even though I doubt not, I have been meaning to try out a couple of modified experiments along these lines - thanks for the reminder. :)

Whilst we are talking waves, I note also that millimeter waves (that have such potential for good) have also been usurped by & used for military purposes these days.  Nasty....

Ophiuchus is now official... that means that are now 13 zodia symbols:

http://gizmodo.com/5734070/your-zodiac-s...-this-week

That's old news and it's new age disinformation.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-...t-changed/

Interesting articles - thanks guys. Hearty greetings to all.

Wow, long time no hear. Welcome back xan-i. :)

Thanks, Richard. Aye, it's been awhile....:)

Hope all's well with you & yours.

All's well. It's funny that you came by here because we were just talking about you. A forum member called yukesam came across your thread on Ross's forum and we were talking about it here.
http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum3/8170-11.html

Hi Richard. Most puzzled...I think you may have me confused with someone else? I don't see a reference to me on that page - it's a long thread - elsewhere maybe?

[edit: Also, not aware of 'Ross's Forum'...Curiouser & curiouser!]