Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Purple Parrot
Purple Parrot you are genius and a wondrous person to talk with at the HCF.:smile2:Your awareness and interesting in Hyperspace Healing is lovely to see.:thumbsup:I look forward to reading your ever increasingly brilliant and caring postings.AngelTake care.:hand:

Awww!! lol haha I love you guys already!!! I really feel like everyone here is warm and I am so excited about where we can all go together!! I am learning so much and I feel motivated to do more hyperspace work as I have been slacking on some things. One of the main reasons I wanted to reach out to other like minded individuals is because life can get lonely and difficult here and its not always easy telling a friend who is not exactly open to hyperspace(mind patterns, color therapy) and things about the illuminati about a certain dream I had or a certain experience and receiving good feedback on it. I am often uncertain about things pertaining to myself. Sometimes I do not know who to share experiences with(i.e. programming I saw in a recent movie or heard in a song).

I also feel like if I am slacking on working on a particular issue,I sometimes need someone to encourage me to face it(by working on the mind patterns/release work) instead of escape from it.

I want to help but I also want to be helped as well along my spiritual journey. I know we ultimately have to help ourselves but we all know that we have so many challenges that we are faced with everyday.

Avatar: you are an awesome person--very knowledgeable about yourself and other cultures...I can see you as a caring person--you seem to know how to identify with what others are going through..you seem very far in your work. This is encouraging to me.

Monica: I am also impressed by you as well--you also know a great deal about yourself and you have given me good ideas about what I can do to help myself already. You opened yourself up to us right away and were bold in that..So you've shown me where I can go with breaking out of my fears.

Silver Infinity: So many thanks for introducing me here!!! You are an awesome person and I look forward to many postings/internet contact with you.

Hyperspace: Thank you so much for moving my membership up here!!! It boosted myself esteem and made me feel really excited!!!

DreamTime: I am also looking forward to future postings with you.

Well many hugs and blessings on our journey!! lets be safe, thorough and consistent

peace