Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello, thank you all for the amazing exchange of experiences you share. My interest is in deprogramming and the healing it brings. I seldom post anywhere but feel compelled to do so here.Perhaps I will find my voice here.I have attended two Expansion conferences (not the last one)I read the books and work on deprogramming daily I will love to communicate with all of you. I live in Florida and have been involved with the many various metaphysical interests all my life  

Welcome aboard Positive Balance. We’re glad to have you as a member here and look forward to your future postings. We may have already met each other if you were at the last spring conference.

Thank you, Hyperspace I attended the 2003, 2004 Oct. conferences. 

I wasn’t at those conferences. I’m planning on going the next spring conference and maybe we’ll met then if you are planning on attending. :smile2:

Welcome positive balance.

Your handle makes a lot of sense as negative experiences and aspects can be out of balanced.

Anyways, I am looking forward to your posts.  Do not be afraid to speak up here.  We are friends amongst friends :)

Hello Positive Balance,

Welcome to the forum.  Hope you have fun here.

welcome..Im a floridian myself,look forward to talkin to ya!

Welcome to the Hyperspace Cafe Forum Positive Balance.I look forward to reading all your future postings.:smile2:Take care.

Hello Positive Balance,

Welcome here and enjoy. :D

Octahedron

Hello Positive Balance,   I have traveled all over Florida so i know it well.

I would love to hear sometime of your experence with the Conference of Expansions you have attended.  It would be nice if sometime we could all be able to arrange our group mind here and all do a Conference together.

I have been aware of the need for balance in my life, Balance to me also corresponds with Maturity.  We need more Maturity and balance in this life, or myself.     ;)

peace out     :)