Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Deprogramming a TRAP ????
xanthas Wrote:[color="#0000ff"]Sariel wrote:[/color]
Quote:Your kids are blessed to have a caring and wonderful mother. I think it is the greatest kind of relationship that between a child and parent that could be experienced in the life.

I was thinking the same thing Sariel...:) What a gift for children to be so blessed & fortunate...it's very special.
Maybe because we are both Capricorn.  Cool Indeed, I should be grateful to my parents for everything they did for me, though, I was constantly a rebellious child.

How can you find out what kind of genetics you have?

[user=1307]xanthas[/user] wrote:
Quote:Sariel wrote:
Quote:Your kids are blessed to have a caring and wonderful mother. I think it is the greatest kind of relationship that between a child and parent that could be experienced in the life.

I was thinking the same thing Sariel...:) What a gift for children to be so blessed & fortunate...it's very special.
Thank you guys. These words are like birdsong to a mother's heart. IMO being a parent ,but especially a mother, is THE most important job on the planet bar none.As such it is also the most difficult job.  To be clear I have made my fair share of bumbles . AJ's correct in that it's a 24/7 job for the rest of your life.     

Mercy Now Wrote:[user=1307]xanthas[/user] wrote:
Quote:Sariel wrote:

Thank you guys. These words are like birdsong to a mother's heart. IMO being a parent ,but especially a mother, is THE most important job on the planet bar none.As such it is also the most difficult job.  To be clear I have made my fair share of bumbles . AJ's correct in that it's a 24/7 job for the rest of your life.     

Beautiful words, MN; 

I'm convinced mother-child is the highest "love-level"  :)

I agree octahedron there is no stronger love, but I would really like a ‘logical’ answer to why it’s so painful and traumatic to get them into the world? MN?

VDI-
For some reason you have been on my mind with your thread here. So I just wanted to tell you that, you know the answer to that question, perhaps the motivation to post it was an attempt to drown out that inner voice.
Do YOU feel that deprogramming is a trap?

MC Wrote:.........I have always said,you do not need to deprogram.I said that for a reason.It means that you do not need the deprogramming techniques that he teaches.You can do it another way.A way that is pure and you don't have to worry about whether it's a trap,or whether there are hidden motives behind it....
We have to summarize:

there is theory and there is practice about (de)(re)progamming.

The theory is one thing, i.e. we know about fragmenting of the mind, the reptilian brain, the L/R hemispheres, the IP, the false IPs, the pineals, all kind of implants, the mergers or closings after exercises, the sex magick. You write about more pure ways linking to higher spiritual levels, which I think is to be worked out personally.

The practice is we want more other ways, we want more speed in getting results, esp. technology for it should be found. And/or complete new spiritual insights, methods, models.

interesting would be the question: 

Can a found (electronic) deprogramming technology match with a (to be found) higher spiritual level ? and the reverse ?

I think the answer is yes in both directions.   

AJ, I just now noticied this.
Quote:I agree octahedron there is no stronger love, but I would really like a ‘logical’ answer to why it’s so painful and traumatic to get them into the world? MN?
I can think of no logical reason for the pain and trauma. I do know that many women past and present have no problem giving birth. There are many tales of North  American Indian women and other  women working in the fields ,delivering a baby in the field with no problem ,nursing it then strapping it to her back and going back to work.
I know of a community that sort of developed around a particular midwifes abilities.Her name is Ina May Gaskins and the community is The Farm in Summertown Tennessee. 

All I can say MN is I wish I knew her when I had my children…lol.. yes we all survive it and some women have panda births, and some have well…

I will ruin your StewartSwerdlow myth by spelling it out loud . In his own words :

" MENTAL deprogramming only touches the superficial layers.

PHYSICAL deprogramming is the only way : male to male ( I'm talking about guys here )

.. TO DEPROGRAM DEEP STUFF : SCORPION,DRAGONFLY......"

So ... are you ready to have anal sex with another guy ? how about a handjob ? oral ?

Read twice and let me know in case I wasn't clear enough.;)