Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is good to know
 I do believe that some people were truly born for all, certain individuals that have this amazing way to attract and impact everyday people and their life. There are many great speakers and philosophers, do you have a favorite and why? And how did you first come to find this person?

Words do reflect energy to me, the way they are written and also spoken, and next seeing and watching the person, how they talk with their body, the facial expressions display what they really feel about their own philosophy.

One of my favorites is Bruce Lee, he has this amazing way of getting you in and listening, and the way he puts matter into thought. So you are probably wondering what I am writing this for. Well, the other day I was somewhere that I happened to pick up a very old issue of a magazine that had a Bruce lee article, and I was reminded of a quote, which I first heard when I was, well it was a long time ago!

He said

Ã¢â‚¬Å“It is good to know, but one must do”

I remember reading that a long time ago and thinking how those few words just hit me like a wave, and even though I read these words so many years ago, it really has meaning now, because we have reached a point in time that so many are waking up to the truth, what is going on and how we stand as not only individual nations, but as a collective group of souls trying to survive the jungle!

So what I am trying to do is ask you to read that quote and do you actually think about its meaning? Because all of us here do know but do we do? You do not have to get personal but are you doing or are you just talking about it? does knowing help your life or has it actually made it worse, as I do know people that actually wish they never knew some of the stuff they do!

And one last quote to finish from Bruce- (Do you think when these words first entered his thoughts that his life would be reflect this quote in such a way?)

Key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Thanks for that read, AJ.

Great quotes and excellent advice to live by.

I'm doing .

Its not just the metaphysical stuff, it’s the everyday living that should also come into this, things as simple as buying produce from your own country, products that are not treated, and simply being kind.

I have to say I know a lot of people that are knowledgeable with information but a lot of their life is hypocritical!

Quote: it’s the everyday living that should also come into this, things as simple as buying produce from your own country, products that are not treated, and simply being kind.
 Yes, I make concerted efforts in the areas you mention and others .My family and friends sometimes get annoyed with me but I don't see the point of investing your time and mental efforts and not  exercising  your  energy and will in the doing.

I find it especially interesting now with all that is going on in the world, and people are uplifted because more and more people are waking up, yet they still live life everyday the same. They still live as victims and say ‘what can I do’, well my philosophy is to experience any kind of change, you must start with the person you know the best-you!

If you can’t change, then your problems will not, nor does your ability to get through challenges.

It is easy to say that the illuminati/the reptilians have control because it takes away the self responsibility of taking charge of what you do.  

Quote:It is easy to say that the illuminati/the reptilians have control because it takes away the self responsibility of taking charge of what you do.  
Easy being a key word . It is also a distraction to allow even further corruption. 

Yes MN, that is another key word ‘distraction’ and its interesting you saying that because I have noticed that more and more people are being distracted by things that are really not important, yet become a focus, which then amplifies until it is a real issue and the original distraction is gone! Don’t mean to sound confusing.

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote: 
Quote: Ã¢â‚¬Å“It is good to know, but one must do”

Key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
I reply just to repeat the quotes. Bruce is a favorite of mine too.  :)
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

One of my favorites quotes is  from Bruce Lee.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.