Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is good to know
A few more-

All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.”

Empty your mind; be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

I am not teaching you anything. I just help you to explore yourself”

Yes and didn’t he live a life worth remembering? And I love that one too MN, I just love his mind and how every action creates a short sentence with so much power. His whole life was about challenge, his culture, his wife, his beliefs and he overcome poverty, but he never once gave up or gave in to the pressures, he truly is an inspiration to all of us.

I have actually used a lot of his philosophy in my profiles or with my astrology, his explanation of water really gives understanding to the complexity of Pisces and the one about patterns really reflects programming.

Mercy Now Wrote:One of my favorites quotes is  from Bruce Lee.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

How true.  I never followed Bruce Lee but after reading all the quotes here by MN and AJ , I probably should have.  Very interesting .  Thanks.

:) ;)  :D Cool