Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's A Sad Day
Interesting info as usual Sariel, MN has this sad event been investigated, and will it be? How does the energy feel there now?

Sariel, There is a Romanov family in a nearby town.I actually attended school with one of them  at one time without knowing  this.They(my schoolmate)  themselves didn't know their  heritage  at that point either. It wasn't revealed publicly until an exhibit of Tsar Nicholas' family art pieces etc. visited a local museum a few years ago.At one time this family a well known local historic landmark restaurant/hotel where  many American presidents have visited and stayed. They sold it a couple of years ago to the Portman family of Natalie Portman fame. 

AJ, It is currently, reportedly, being investigated.I'll just say I don't have alot of confidence in that investigation. Influences.:X

The energy  has somewhat improved but I haven't been off the property too much to be sure.I'll be able to access more this week. Tonight the ELF is amped up.

I understand MN that the result will have more to do with the affect rather than the cause, and yes I have also noticed about 3 days ago that the ELF has increased and there is strange energy around…

Mercy Now Wrote:Hi Sariel,

This incident  was deliberate in my opinion and left a weird energy . Horses do hold a very special place and high spiritual symbology according to my redskin relatives.
When I was younger I researched mythologies and beliefs of Hopi Indians. I liked those.

Mercy Now Wrote:Sariel, There is a Romanov family in a nearby town.I actually attended school with one of them  at one time without knowing  this.They(my schoolmate)  themselves didn't know their  heritage  at that point either. It wasn't revealed publicly until an exhibit of Tsar Nicholas' family art pieces etc. visited a local museum a few years ago.At one time this family a well known local historic landmark restaurant/hotel where  many American presidents have visited and stayed. They sold it a couple of years ago to the Portman family of Natalie Portman fame. 

AJ, It is currently, reportedly, being investigated.I'll just say I don't have alot of confidence in that investigation. Influences.:X

The energy  has somewhat improved but I haven't been off the property too much to be sure.I'll be able to access more this week. Tonight the ELF is amped up.
In Russia the surname is inherited from the name of father. Suppose your father's name is Roman, then your surname would be Romanov. The next generation would keep the surname Romanov but then they invented middle name inherited also by father. So, if your name is Roman Romanov, then your child would be ...his/her name... + Romanovich Romanov.

So, it's possible for a family to have a surname Romanov but not to have relation within the Royal Family Romanov.

Investigation was already designed and planned out even before the whole event had happened.

Haha, Portman? By coincidence or what, that is also my surname. Well, a variant of that surname, but they are the same. I won't going into details, but that's my surname also.

Well, the world is a small place, as it seems.

Natalie is a lover of Rothschild.

The "Romanov" family's ,that I'm referring, last name  is Comisar. My old schoolmate hosted the museum exhibit.
Quote:Haha, Portman? By coincidence or what, that is also my surname.
Small world indeed. :?

Quote:Natalie is a lover of Rothschild.
Yes her family is. Her cousin , a local politician, was very close to becoming ,literally, my next door neighbor until I did a bit of "gifting".:D

Mercy Now Wrote:The "Romanov" family's ,that I'm referring, last name  is Comisar. My old schoolmate hosted the museum exhibit.
Romanov's family has many their agents/branches in the U.S.A. Especially in the area with a lot of Slavic population. Though, as they are Germans/Prussians by origins they could take on those ethnic backgrounds also. And of course, Macedonians, Romanians, Ukraines, Serbian, and a few other nationatilities are a clue to Romanov connection too.

I also know that the future designated succesor in Russia was born in the U.S. His name is Rostislav.

This family, the Comisars , at one time ,until recently , owned the tallest skyscraper in Cincinnati.It is 49 stories  high

[Image: 250px-Cincinnati-carew-tower.jpg]

Mercy Now Wrote:This family, the Comisars , at one time ,until recently , owned the tallest skyscraper in Cincinnati.It is 49 stories  high

[Image: 250px-Cincinnati-carew-tower.jpg]

4+9=13

Comisars means an official title, in the service of the tsar or appointed by him.

Yes, I know.